Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Attract The Opposite Sex Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract The Opposite Sex Easily (536 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract The Opposite Sex Easily by eladyj4christ: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dear Reader,

Just like a couple of people I know, you may wonder if it's really possible to attract the opposite sex easily and conveniently in a manner
that doesn't indicate you're desperate.

Here's What I Mean...

Tips for men:[/color]

1. Using body language
2. Be flirtatious with pick-up lines
3. Harnessing the masculine energy
4. Understanding the type of guys women like

Tips for women: [color=#000099]

1. Words that blind men
2. Attracting guys with the scent of a woman
3. Using your power of touch
4. Understanding the type of women men like

All you need to know's been described in a free book that's available to only a few serious people.

Indicate your interest and I'll contact you to send your own copy.

Best Regards,

Juliet Enorense Ewansiha

(1) (Reply)

What's The Official Age For Getting A Boy/girl Friend? / 5 Breakup Signs Of An Ending Relationship / Why Ladies Shouldn't Go To Sleep With Underwear -health Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.