Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs (4152 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
one girl saw iyanya wearing only towel, the next thing she said "oh gush I wish I can have him for just one night" I ask her why said that, she said she love guys with 6 packs.
so what about guys like us wey no get any pack at all does it mean anything?
What's the advantage of 6 pack self ?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by HERSLEY(f): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some girls.... Cuz m not among
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Any girl dat says that is as cheap as buscuit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Raph01: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
HERSLEY:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
HERSLEY:
if you are not among at least you can tell me why others do
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:

maybe you know why
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Mafking(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
HERSLEY:

Haa mogbe... Moku, modaran

See how this girl scatter yansh!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Blizzy9ja: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Small girls fall for 6 packs, big girls prefer sexy 1 pack
How many politicians can boast of 6 packs?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Small girls fall for 6 packs, big girls prefer sexy 1 pack

How many politicians can boast of 6 packs?

politician have money na
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Raph01: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
HERSLEY:

Lemme touch ur A** like
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
°*I wouldn't just fall over for him
......*But i would be open to his advances becuz I find him physically fine grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Blizzy9ja: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:

politician have money na
Go and look for money and 4get d 6 packs cuz that won't take her shopping in Dubai, or else prepare to come here and complain about how a 1 packed(pot bellied) politian or big boy snatched ur boo

Will ur dry 6 pack pay her bills? In short na who 6 packs epp? Lubbish!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Go and look for money and 4get d 6 packs cuz that won't take her shopping in Dubai, or else prepare to come here and complain about how a 1 packed(pot bellied) politian or big boy snatched ur boo

Will ur dry 6 pack pay her bills? In short na who 6 packs epp? Lubbish!

na so e easy to make money and u dey here?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
undecided undecided...And any man who runs after a woman becuz of her butt/breast or both is even cheaper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided undecided...And any man who runs after a woman becuz of her butt/breast or both is even cheaper.
wetin concern man with breast and butt
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by BrownChima212(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
......*But i would be open to his advances becuz I find him physically fine grin

That's on point. Lets be honest 6 packs is our own make up
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by theEYe21(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Because they have six packs? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by dauntless15(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Because they want to feel tiny under them when having sex,

Because girls likes guys who seems to be in control

Because it shows masculinity

Because it boosts thier confidence

Because it turns them on naturally

Because they think guys with muscles are alpha males

Me am happy with my tall and not muscular self and my bae loves me just the way i am, that doesn't make me a lesser man
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrownChima212:

That's on point. Lets be honest 6 packs is our own make up
*Not exactly
6pack abs are sexy ta me like breast are to a man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by theEYe21(f): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Cutehector:
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by kuchikau: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
I dey Bleep her toto right nw.
She gave me tough time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

waoh so because he has 6 packs he is physically fine?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Rone16(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why do guys fall for girls with big asses and boobs undecided..its the same reason

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
wetin concern man with breast and butt
undecided you wanna pretend?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
Because they want to feel tiny under them when having sex,

Because girls likes guys who seems to be in control

Because it shows masculinity

Because it boosts thier confidence

Because it turns them on naturally

Because they think guys with muscles are alpha males

Me am happy with my tall and not muscular self and my bae loves me just the way i am, that doesn't make me a lesser man

turns them on naturally, are you serious?
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by theEYe21(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love cheap, cheap is easy to afford grin
Cutehector:
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by jonaifame22(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cos God created the earth in six days and rested on the 7th
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rone16:
Why do guys fall for girls with big asses and boobs undecided..its the same reason

so you saying the pack makes them more romantic
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by dauntless15(m): 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:

turns them on naturally, are you serious?
yes!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN A GIRL BLUSH WHEN A SWEATY, MUSCULAR WELL SHAVED GUY, WITH FLASHY TEETH SMILED AT HER? I PRAY IT HAPPENS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR PRESENCE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:

waoh so because he has 6 packs he is physically fine?
*yes
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
yes!! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN A GIRL BLUSH WHEN A SWEATY, MUSCULAR WELL SHAVED GUY, WITH FLASHY TEETH SMILED AT HER? I PRAY IT HAPPENS TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR PRESENCE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ENGLISH

oh well thank God I don't have a girlfriend I will rather remain Virgin
Re: Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs by dauntless15(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
thagift:

oh well thank God I don't have a girlfriend I will rather remain Virgin
hahaha i understand bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, Isn't My Big Bro Cute? / My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read / "Anthony Joshua Will Make A Good Husband” – DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.