Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,421 members, 7,822,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country (1088 Views)

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! / 14 Good Luck Superstitions From Around The World, Country To Country. / Reason I Don't Shake Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by faith551(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yea, I've heard it before, First world countries have a lot of advantages over we from the so called 3[sup][/sup]rd world countries like quality education,advanced health care system,healthy economy and many more that an average Nigerian will count for you,am not disputing that but there are still some advantages I enjoy in my Beloved country

(1) TAXES: Imagine a typical American citizen with a nice income resorting to hiring properties including a house, and even a car just to avoid the huge amount of taxes he will have to pay If he owned such properties, while even papa Obi in the village drives 3 unregistered cars in the village without breaking a sweat. YoU pay for almost everything,I mean things you'll get free here in Nigeria.Imagine even paying for parking space

(2) COURT CASES : A little offence that will cost you just #5000 here in a Nigerian police station will definitely land you in a court in any of dem first world countries, luckily you might spend hours on community service or worst serve jail term. Imagine being jailed for hitting your child or maltreating an animal, Thanks but i'll rather stay here cheesy

(3) YOU HAVE TO BE 18+ TO ENJOY LIFE undecided: Why must I need to walk into a place as casual as a bar with my Identity card just to verify am up to 18years before I can get a bottle of beer Even an adult with beards might even get bounced without the ID. Even at that an average American kid smoked pot before turning 18,so whats the point??

(4)POOR CHILD UPBRINGING (by African standard ) : Just imagine a parent walking into his child smoking pot and the most he can do or say is YOU'RE GROUNDED, seriously I thought the phrase "SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD" was english.

(5) GET DIVORCED AND YOU'RE BROKE: na this one pain me pass,I graduate from college,go job hunting and luckily I land a nice job with a good pay.Then mumsy starts mounting pressure on me to get married,finally I give In and get married. one day my wife decides she doesn't love me no more and decides to quit the marriage,and just like that she gets paid undecided, half of my life claimed by someone who was in her parent's house when i was busy busting my ass to make it ,there is God ooo!!! I pity mister cock sha

(6) UR KIDS BECOME THREATS TO YOU : So you finally survive the divorce with half of your belongings gone including ur kids,then the next problem is you getting bullied and threatened everyday for attempting to see your kids outside the stipulated meeting time In addition of the child support you're forced to pay monthly.

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by HungerBAD: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by dannybomb(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
your mentality lacks good reasoning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by djlaqua91(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beautiful Nonsense posted in Romance section undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why is this in romance section...metchwww nonsense!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by dannyben5: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op u really need sence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by faith551(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
dannybomb:
your mentality lacks good reasoning

Indulge me?
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by faith551(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
ellacute45:
Why is this in romance section...metchwww nonsense!!! tongue

where wud u have me post it
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorly thought out piece. Didn't read beyond the bolded points. Why would anyone maltreat an animal whether they get retribution or not?

Modified: I only agree about the divorce point sha. It's a crazy world where men are fleeced by women via reckless alimony defrayals. That's why more men don't want to get married in the West. No one wants their hard earned wealth heist via divorce.

The Western government spoilt the kids, just like they have ruin the marital institution through the implementation of frivolous women rights. I think kids in Nigeria would turn out same or even worse if they had same privileges as the Western ones. The government provides kids with monthly dole out and criminalise physical abuse on them under any veil. Do you think if our government were to do same you'd have control over youngsters?
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
faith551:

where wud u have me post it
you no know travel section again
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by faith551(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
Poorly thought out piece. Didn't read beyond the bolded points. Why would anyone maltreat an animal whether they get retribution or not?

Modified: I only agree about the divorce point sha. It's a crazy world where men are fleeced by women via reckless alimony defrayals. That's why more men don't want to get married in the West. No one wants their hard earned wealth heist via divorce.

The Western government spoilt the kids, just like they have ruin the marital institution through the implementation of frivolous women rights. I think kids in Nigeria would turn out same or even worse if they had same privileges as the Western ones. The government provides kids with monthly dole out and criminalise physical abuse on them under any veil. Do you think if our government were to do same you'd have control over youngsters?

Funny ppl are taking it more serious than i thought
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
this op needs to have her head checked undecided
Re: Reason's I Would Rather Be A Nigerian Than A Citizen Of A First World Country by pussyeater(m): 5:07am On Jun 04, 2016
skarlett:
this op needs to have her head checked undecided
By a Mechanic

(1) (Reply)

Guys without beards, how do you cope? / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / Man Trying Hard Not To Slap Passenger Beside Him Faking Accent On A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.