Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50920 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by lordcabasa(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Kano mallam killed igbo woman in kano for insulting his powerful prophet that cant even fight for himself.#theGod of islam is appeased with more blood daily than the African deities# reminds me of Isis and alqaeda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by tolulope2021(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Injustice of the highest order. It's high time people are enlightened about religion most especially our Muslim brethren. God didn't say we should kill for him but rather save a soul for him
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
" Taking the law into their hands ". Which Nigerian law did the poor woman break in the first place for crying out loud! This is a case of murder and no amount of sentiments or religiosity can exonerate the perpetrators. Our oneness as a country is on trial -running two parallel justice systems .

6 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by GoldenJAT(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
when the harm has already been done!!!! hope they won't go back and bail out those guys? they ain't suspects no more... straight to firing squad... anything other than that amounts to injustice.

3 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by wisestman(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
how come the coat of arm behind them have camels instead of horses? just asking........
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by okeyglm: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
the case will die down by next week. bleed jihadist.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Juell(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
We all knw those guilty of such.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Pyno30: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Just a statement, Nigeria I Hail ooO
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by etcme(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
And some fools will keep shouting ONE NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by neocortex: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Nairaland jihadists are still denying that a woman was beheaded.

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ubath(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
First time of making a comment on a front page, wow!

I book this space for my wife and children.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Beeman1(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
This is really bad! RIP to d woman!
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Lighthouseman: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2016
A country that runs two constitutions in one... What do u expect? A twitter condolence for a primitive act.
As long as emir Sanusi hasn't been prosecuted for the first beheading in kano of a man for alleged blasphemy, this won't be the last.
Religion laced with Illiteracy is a big problem.
Let's assume she blasphemed.... How did it affect or how does it affect Muhammad?

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by tolulope2021(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
ubath:
First time of making a comment on a front page, wow!

I book this space for my wife and children.

U no even dey front page again grin
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by lonelydora: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Islam lacks confidence in their god which means they know he's a weakling, reason they fight for him. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Mcowubaba: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Who killed who
Hausa urchins killed an Igbo woman sad, the said she spoke ill of Muhammed
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Poseidon000: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
[size=13pt]
don't have strength to "type" so, I'll repost.

I have the deepest respect for religion, but I stand bold to say that ISLAM has egregious fundamental.

Muslims won't hesitate to claim to practice religion of tolerance and peace, but we all know what's up. the only language they understand is "blood", and any right thinking christain shouldn't hesitate to give them blood in quantum.

their hypocrisy is sickening. this is how they killed 12yrs old mentality challenged girl in Afghanistan, for same reason.
investigate this matter well, and you may find out that the accused is innocent, cos Muslims are notorious for blackmailing innocent people with same line when there's a major fallout.

fvck political correctness. an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, but it sure commands restrain,respect,sense and vitiate insolence.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2016
kally90:
Those Muslims that carried out the act should be punished
Who will
.?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Taku555(m): 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......
how much was your change sir?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by lonelydora: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

In Flavour's voice...... You get am ooooo, you get am ooooo.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Execute the culprits once found guilty in a court of law.

No need for long story but I am sure this is the beginning of story story story..n

Once upon a time . By the state government
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Rotty32: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Northerner illustrate are beast!

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mattmobis(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Northern Nigeria is in dire need of education.
So anybody can just decide anytime anyday that another has committed blasphemy and the person will be dead.
Most Ppl in the North see Islam as "accept or die".

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Okanokan(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
The statement by the Governor came late, other than sending condolelences, the Governor ought to condemn in strong term this ANCIENT BARBARISM and bring to book the perpetrators.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by valdes00(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Taku555:
how much was your change sir?
Jus #400 naira... bought 2 gala n i gave him #500.... that 400naira was like 40000 in my eyes cos urs faithfully was broke wen it happened.. can't forget
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by seacoast(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Ibyno:

Muhammad Ali dies aged 74: Greatest boxer of all time passes away

was he from Kano or the husband to the beheaded? ... Well I dnt blame you, you can only talk like ur FG and his ministers (saying off things)
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by zicky(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
I thought some said it never happened
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by oshiokpu(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
the hazards of living in the north..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / I Am Not The First Lady - Aisha Buhari Says / #Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.