Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50971 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by bigtt76(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
He wants CAN to condemn the act so Muslims can be killing Christians upandan eh? Isssssssorite!

In as much as I detest the killing, I want to also detest both religion's fanatic behaviors. it's been a known secret over the years how the Muslims behave under perceived verbal attacks against their religion yet some of the Christians don't desist from such.

I personally don't engage in arguments even amongst friends on issues bordering round religion, politics and sports. I keep my distance when it comes to that. All I want is the friendship.

I don't want to be seen as a champion or a winner in any argument.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2016
lekkie073:
Sunnis r worst than Shiites, my lady cool
what d governor has successfully done is called lip service

The lips service will go a long way to contain the situation from degenerating.
As of yesterday, no official statement from any quater so people where worried for domino attack
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by changeagent24: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyfada:
But seriously, I love all my Muslim friends and families. Both the educated ones and the non educated ones. Am proud of you all.

I don't pray to meet the bad ones in the religion.
weda educated or not, all d Muslims are d same set of animals... wat is d effect of education if religion can make u fanatical? Bullshit... Islam need a substantially new manner of approach by other religions... they take d gentleness of others for stupidity
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Abuayman, hmmm
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyfada:
But seriously, I love all my Muslim friends and families. Both the educated ones and the non educated ones. Am proud of you all.

I don't pray to meet the bad ones in the religion.
wots ur take on the murdered woman? U proud of her killers too? Cos I see no bearing with wot ur saying and the fact that an innocent woman was murdered by ur crazy brethren for no just cause in a secular country!

3 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
elfakkawy:
How could she talk sheet about Islam when she's in the North.
This is her fault
And to those saying there ain't punishment for blasphemy in the constitution........The North has two constitutions
can u provide an evidence that the woman actually insulted islam??
My friend think be4 u type ok?

3 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by cyrilamx(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
I empathise with the family of of this murdered lady. What a sad way to go the way of all mankind in a purported violation of religious adherence! I understand everyone's anger against Islam including those who have perpetrated such act against their fellow human down south here. This barbaric act is reminiscent of the 'jungle justice' obtainable here against petty thieves. However you see it both purportedly committed crime: the lady in North adjudged to commit crime against religion, while the young man in warri accused of committing crime against society. So before we condemn the northerners for this 'evil', let ask ourselves if we don't perpetrate such here in the south: mobbing and lynching of suspected thieves? Here aluu 4 and others victims of jungle justice come to mind. Let remove the splinter from our eyes before complaining of the log in the northerners' eyes.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzyluv(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2016
teepsee:
When will these set of human Start behaving like human not an animal. Why won't they let the so Allah of there's to fight for himself. If that's how all religions are going by now we would have split the country on religious ground. I wonder what the Christian would have done to that fool called El rufia

Religion of peace my black a*s
ur statement would hav make sense to me if u don't include the words ( FOOL ) to you its normal , but to some people its barbaric .... pls always guild what will comes out of ur mouth ... .. .. . . . . words is like egg ..
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by lekkie073(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:

The lips service will go a long way to contain the situation from degenerating.
As of yesterday, no official statement from any quater so people where worried for domino attack
I hear u...BTW dat ur profile pix na yummy yummy tins o cool

me likey it grin
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzyluv(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2016
changeagent24:

weda educated or not, all d Muslims are d same set of animals... wat is d effect of education if religion can make u fanatical? Bullshit... Islam need a substantially new manner of approach by other religions... they take d gentleness of others for stupidity
now if ur younger ones at home call u animal , I know u will beat hell out of them . now u referred to a mono - religion as animals .. please what will u call MILITANTS in south south .. "Christians animals " they are fighting for their right abi?... .. .. my dear , what is happening today is not all about religion , but global disorderliness through corrupt practices.. .. .. . mind u Nigeria is too young to call for Independent when Lord Lugard named us
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Vado(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2016
halifab:
Islam a misunderstood religion,Muslims are the enemies of the religion,thank God I have taken exist from that confused set of people

I'm glad you realized the mess you was in early enough.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by fiizznation: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:
But fiizznation said this didn't happen. Nobody was beheaded in Kano. In fact the pictures paraded on the internet were from from Egypt Turkey. Too bad of him/it because it could be a robot
When did I say it didn't happened? I condemned the act and I even called for the perpetrators to be brought to book. Stop lying man. The only thing that I doubted was the authenticity of the beheaded woman's picture which actually turned out to be fake.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by refiner(f): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:

How do u do?
..... I'm fine dear!
may I meet you....care for a pm?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
can u provide an evidence that the woman actually insulted islam??
My friend think be4 u type ok?

I don't live in Kano, so there's no way i can provide an evidence. But why i know for sure is: no matter how blood thirsty they are, they just can't drag an innocent lady like that and have her executed.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Slikbae: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2016
don't mind that foolish mohammedian. I still remember his dumb comment.
Atk1nson:
And one idiot on the initial thread said its was a lie, that he lives there and it's is merely propaganda
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Slikbae: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Muslims do it all the time. Saudi Arabians executed a boy just for listening to western music. My cousin was almost killed in Kano simply for being a Christian. Many of her christian friends were killed. She even stepped on their dead bodies while being whisked away by the army that cane to her rescue.
elfakkawy:

I don't live in Kano, so there's no way i can provide an evidence. But why i know for sure is: no matter how blood thirsty they are, they just can't drag an innocent lady like that and have her executed.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by uboma(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

What good has the govt of Kano state done for you to praise him?
Why did he not come out to condemn the act immediately it happened?
Why did he have to wait till the agitation in the media started?
Until i see justice served to the murderers, the governor and the emirate council in Kano state are guilty of aiding this heinious crime.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by eph12(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
fiizznation:
When did I say it didn't happened? I condemned the act and I even called for the perpetrators to be brought to book. Stop lying man. The only thing that I doubted was the authenticity of the beheaded woman's picture which actually turned out to be fake.
Went to your profile to search out your comments only to discover they have been deleted. I don't need to wonder why. Am sure they were full of crap as usual.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2016
elfakkawy:

I don't live in Kano, so there's no way i can provide an evidence.
so stop making case 4 such blatant barbarity! U weren't dere,u don't knw wot led 2 what. Its been reportrd that the murderer delibrately blocked the woman and prevented her 4m leaving for her own worship,..plus the murderer has always been a thorn in the flesh of the deceased woman in the mkt. It seems v unlikely that a woman who had spent over 40yrs in a religiously volatile city like kano can open ha mouth and insult islam in a mkt place!

Join reasonable ppl 2 condemn ds act completely and stop henceforth making case 4 barbarity!

3 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by eph12(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
elfakkawy:

I agree with you. She must have stabbed one or two persons and killed like a dozen more.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Missmossy(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Eww much a babaric action!!!

Naija i hail thee, has it gotten to that extent?? When we ain't like all those strict muslim countries like Saudi Arabia,Iraq,Iran,Pakistan and the likes who behead humans like fowls.

The Northerners part of this country though, can anything good come out of it

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Vado(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2016
They can't even provide a single proof that she made blasphemous remark about that dead man Mohammed. But coming from an illogical religion that requires a rape victim to provide four male witnesses to affirm her story, this is not surprising.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
wots ur take on the murdered woman? U proud of her killers too? Cos I see no bearing with wot ur saying and the fact that an innocent woman was murdered by ur crazy brethren for no just cause in a secular country!

If you read my post well you should understand that am not a muslim. Just trying to appreciate the fact that the Muslims around me are good ones. You might even mistake them for Christians.

Am not in support of the murdered woman. Am so against it. That's why I stated that I don't pray I meet or mingle with the bad ones.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Dhotseal(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

Are brain dead or just plain stupid?
Shout Muslims in a market in Kano? Do u even have a clue who a sunni or shiite is?

And you are advising Christians to watch their way of life..so what advice do have for those that kill the innocent in the name of religion?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
Muslims do it all the time. Saudi Arabians executed a boy just for listening to western music. My cousin was almost killed in Kano simply for being a Christian. Many of her christian friends were killed. She even stepped on their dead bodies while being whisked away by the army that cane to her rescue.

The Saudis never executed anybody just fot listening to western music, the so called execution is said to had happened in Syria (in ISIS controlled territories) and uptill now there's no authenticity of the story.
Your sister can't be killed just for being Christian something must've happened, can you tell when the so called killing happened
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by teepsee(f): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2016
hamzyluv:
ur statement would hav make sense to me if u don't include the words ( FOOL ) to you its normal , but to some people its barbaric .... pls always guild what will comes out of ur mouth ... .. .. . . . . words is like egg ..

Oga why can't you condemn what is wrong and stop saying nonsense. Someone that is in power and knows the power of his words came out publicly to talk sh**t about another region, is he not less than a fool? And to you don't allow sentiments to take the better part of you, what's wrong is wrong no matter who did the act.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Enangson:
Abuayman, hmmm

It has been confirmed yesterday morning when I went there. Its true it happened.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
The Saudis never executed anybody just fot listening to western music, the so called execution is said to had happened in Syria (in ISIS controlled territories) and uptill now there's no authenticity of the story.
Your sister can't be killed just for being Christian something must've happened, can you tell when the so called killing happened
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Sirolad(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na wa. Is that all they can say?

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

Yet they would urge people to remain calm, that's The annoying part.

How can one loose his wife, and you urge for calmness?
Unfortunately, there is no reasonable INFO in you according to your name.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by I888(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
uthfaith:
u have just said rubbish. plz try 2 be among the minority that thinks in this country. it's an opportunity which I think u should maximize b4 it's 2 late. Talking lyk this is a movie .mtchew
Get this drilled into your skull... NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING WILL BE DONE... it is their religion and their Land.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Life has no duplicate.

Be quiet!

I am no Muslim, but cursed be you if you reply this thing I say here today to rant rubbish. How can you prove they are Shia muslims? When Sunni Muslim and khwariji are known for hedonism of this sought. You want me to name several terrorist groups associated to wahabism and sunni movement?

Your mates are in Fallujah fighting for Al baghdadi, you here claiming Shia is the bad one.

All of una na the same thing!
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
mightyfada:

If you read my post well you should understand that am not a muslim. Just trying to appreciate the fact that the Muslims around me are good ones. You might even mistake them for Christians.

Am not in support of the murdered woman. Am so against it. That's why I stated that I don't pray I meet or mingle with the bad ones.
the way u rushed to profess ur undying love for islam,without evn as much as a word of condemnation 4 the killing of an innocent woman by islamist left a lot 2 be desired. There are occassions for evth.ur comment wud hav been v much in place assuming a muslim did sth great 2 uplift humanity,...not on occasion of such babarity.good muslims wud evn be ashamed now dat dey share same religion with such insane minds.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.