Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50923 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

Now you know. grin let me show you a verse from their Quran

Al Barqa 2:216

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you.

Now let's see another verse of the Quran
Surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

grin this is why they always have swords daggers and the rest with them. You haven't seen anything. But the day Christianity would stand up, Oh, what happened in Spain and Central Africa will repeat itself again.
those verses are verses that concerns times if war and hostilities against the religion.just as every constitution has rules in terms of war so does islam. secondly fighting was prescribes for those who fight against you.and yes..if you attack or fight our faith we will surely fight you back.and infact behead you in the process..there is no appology for that.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BIGTinfotech: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please try to behave civilised on social platforms even if you're not used to it.

Thank You.
ddude:

Go an kill/main on his behalf then. Ewu
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

you are not only ignorant but your lies are amazing.
muslims know the punishment for insulting jesus christ in islam is execution.
so take your lying self out of here pls.
as i keep saying we do not support this inhumane act but you guyz can go to hell with what you think abt islam..it dosnt matter

grin

E-Jihadist al Taquiya alert.

The one you call Isa is the one you respect. When a christian talks to you, you say christian Jesus, and that's why u insult the bible. Still come here to call me a liar and insult me? Are you out of your mind?

Go to Religious section and see how many of you insult Jesus or wait lemme show u on here

And this

http://godfatherpolitics.com/jesus-is-a-bastard-says-muslim-grand-ayatollah/

Ok wait now this

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120125080804AAYWY5s

What the fúck you ranting? You think I come on here to say things without credible facts? Are you sick in the head?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ebenice(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
elfakkawy:

The Saudis never executed anybody just fot listening to western music, the so called execution is said to had happened in Syria (in ISIS controlled territories) and uptill now there's no authenticity of the story.
Your sister can't be killed just for being Christian something must've happened, can you tell when the so called killing happened
hmmm you think so?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
ok,..do u have evidence that the woman insulted islam??(Even tho that in itself is not a crime under our constitution)! Or did u not read that the said muderous miscreant has been having problems with the woman 4 a long time? U didt read also that the murderer delibrately blocked the woman from locking ha shop ang goin 4 church service?? Prompting them 2 exchange words? Do u have any concrete evidence that a woman who has lived over 40yrs in a religiously intolerant state like kano (where she must hav witnessed hundreds of religious riots by dese crazy demons over the years)will open ha mouth and insult islam in a market place??
and yet you have evidence to prove what youve said above or youre just willing to be deceived as usuall..mmy freind you should make use if your brain as thats what its created for.
in as much as i said earlier..the perpetrators should be brought to justice fr the in humane act
.we are not going to apologise for our faith or way of life.
a foolish person is the one that dosnt read the news but a more foolish person is the one that believes everything he reads (albert einstein) .investigation is yet to be completed by the police but of course youve read and believed all the rubbish online and from hear says .i guess you know where you belong too
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

those verses are verses that concerns times if war and hostilities against the religion.just as every constitution has rules in terms of war so does islam. secondly fighting was prescribes for those who fight against you.and yes..if you attack or fight our faith we will surely fight you back.and infact behead you in the process..there is no appology for that.

Look at this Haruna. Ok let me say something here.
Christianity is a violent religion and we will take out violence on rodents like you if you keep following and supporting the rubbish your muslim brothers do to Christians.
You come to imo, anambara, delta, and say nonsense and we overlook you, we allow u to do freedom of worship in your mosque, but when you see us in your land, you fight us. The day we bring our bible down, I hope u wont go into hiding, cos that day you would see the bad side of christendom.

Read more about Spain and Central Africa and Serbia, let it help you relax. Stop being wide mouthed when obviously, you won't do anything.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

Christianity is a violent religion and we will take out violence on rodents like you if you keep following and supporting the rubbish your muslim brothers do to Christians.
You come to imo, anambara, delta, and say nonsense and we overlook you, we allow u to do freedom of worship in your mosque, but when you see us in your land, you fight us. The day we bring our bible down, I hope u wont go into hiding, cos that day you would see the bad side of christendom.

Read more about Spain and Central Africa and Serbia, let it help you relax. Stop being wide mouthed when obviously, you won't do anything.

lol..the thing pain am; now i know better that your deceit of a religion is a violent one and that you can keep your bibke down as it has obviously been happening in history.
just to clear the air islam is nt a violent religion but we are not cowards either.if you stamp on our feet INTENTIONALLY.you will get whats coming.
again i must emphasize that we comdemn the act in kano and justice should be done to the criminals.
anyway am presently in abua/odual lg of rivers state and i respect their religion and way of life.you can come and visit me there ass.hole
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:
and yet you have evidence to prove what youve said above or youre just willing to be deceived as usuall..mmy freind you should make use if your brain as thats what its created for.
in as much as i said earlier..the perpetrators should be brought to justice fr the in humane act
.we are not going to apologise for our faith or way of life.
a foolish person is the one that dosnt read the news but a more foolish person is the one that believes everything he reads (albert einstein) .investigation is yet to be completed by the police but of course youve read and believed all the rubbish online and from hear says .i guess you know where you belong too
perhaps ur the only one remaining that doesn't know or that needs 2 be convinced that actually ur blood thirsty murderous brother in faith killed an innocent woman! Cos even ur state government has issued a statement 2 dat effect.

Now,worst case scenerio is dat this woman actually insults ur religion,...that justifies killing her?? In a secular country?? Wot now differentiates u 4m boko haram fighting for their seperate caliphate?? Just cut out a caliphate and practice ur barbarisms dere!

I have no time for folks like u with achaeic mindset,bothering on religious intolerance abeg!

I love this my moniker,if not u wud hav gotten a full 'blast' !

Nansense!

3 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by temptnow: 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

please am begging you please explain to me how to differentiate between Shiite and the other one. Am always confuse anytime i hear Shiite and ........ Muslim.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by unstableaswater: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nobody have mad a stronger case for the division of Nigeria that the Cor Northern states of Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Yobe and Borno.

1) Abduction of Christian girls, rape and forced islamisation/marriage at age of 12/13.

2) Murder of Pastor wife for Blasphemy without due hearing in court. Who made the murders Judge, Jury and Executioner?

3) Christmas Day bombing of Catholic Church, murdering the entire congregation. Mohammed must be proud!

4) Fulani endless attack on Christian communities in the Middlebelt and the genocide that follows.

5) Using Sharia Law to undermine fundamental the federal constitution. Thus violating rights of non muslims.

6) Born to rule mentality, that have allowed certificateless Northerners to destroy our Economy, simply becos they are no qualified for the position of President.

7)Northernization of the Army and the unequal treatment meted out to southerners in their own villages when faced with threat by Fulani. Arrest of village youth requesting Fulani return their mothers and sister they had earlier abducted in Enugu.

cool95% and 5% investment mentality of Northern President, that has ensured the South lacks in infrastructure development whilst the north can boost of infrastructure development. This is despite much of Nigeria resources comes from the south.

9)Northernisation of political offices, from Military to federal parastatals and civil service.

10) The north constantly applying threat of violence and coercion rather than diplomacy in their dealings with the South. They forget that nobody have a monopoly of violence.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Cityguy: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Safemode:
No justice is done until the murderers are jailed for life, beheaded or sentenced to death by hanging.
No jailing needed here. Has to be execution and public show made of it to serve as deterrent to others who may be nursing such base, less than animalistic, barbaric and odious ambition.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

lol..the thing pain am; now i know better that your deceit of a religion is a violent one and that you can keep your bibke down as it has obviously been happening in history.
just to clear the air islam is nt a violent religion but we are not cowards either.if you stamp on our feet INTENTIONALLY.you will get whats coming.
again i must emphasize that we comdemn the act in kano and justice should be done to the criminals.
anyway am presently in abua/odual lg of rivers state and i respect their religion and way of life.you can come and visit me there ass.hole

My friend get out!
Wetin pain me? grin Islam would come with thier initial gra gra, when jungle mature na to beg and run away. "Allah Akhbar" when justice comes, they go into hiding. That's what Osama Bin Laden did and thats what this your stupíd Al baghdadi is doing too.

Islam religion of champions ko, companions ni... total cowards that's what you all are. go and check it islam hasn't ever won christians in a real battle it's always using the cowards method to overtake and over rule. Maybe your blindness doesn't know that the world's most powerful nations, US, UK, Germany, Russia, France, Switzerland are christian Nations, we allowed you there cos we wanted peace, did you bring peace? Instead it's barbarism all thru. Nations would always ban islam because of people like you who has lost it totally.

You are the ass+hole. Assholomio, osodimia, Usted se estupido cabalo...
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyhazell:
perhaps ur the only one remaining that doesn't know or that needs 2 be convinced that actually ur blood thirsty murderous brother in faith killed an innocent woman! Cos even ur state government has issued a statement 2 dat effect.

Now,worst case scenerio is dat this woman actually insults ur religion,...that justifies killing her?? In a secular country?? Wot now differentiates u 4m boko haram fighting for their seperate caliphate?? Just cut out a caliphate and practice ur barbarisms dere!

I have no time for folks like u with achaeic mindset,bothering on religious intolerance abeg!

I love this my moniker,if not u wud hav gotten a full 'blast' !

Nansense!
oga ur lack of orientation and intelligence is alarming..your ignorance,bitterness and hatered wont let you read were i comdemned the act and seek fr justice for the woman killed extra judicially..i guess you where hoping i would fall to the media blackmail..mugu
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by ShiaMuslim: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

[b]May God punish you if you typed that rubbish out of evil intent or for being paid to spread misinformation.

You are either very ignorant or a very evil witch.

Do not talk nonsense just for the sake of spewing trash. The Shia are at the receiving end from both sides. They get killed and also get blackmailed for committing no crime save for practicing their faith.

This crime committed in Kano has the fingerprint of Wahhabi/Salafist Takfirism written all over it. The same Wahhabis that would blow up Shiites in mosques because they feel Shiites are heretics. Takfiri killing isn't part of the lay Shia man's psyche on the street.

Check on Facebook and see how Shiite Muslims are condemning this barbarism and even NEWSRESCUE, Shiite owned media outlet condemned the killing and condemning Wahhabism for this ugly crime.This type of killing is only done by the followers of Wahhabism, be they ISIS, alqaeda, Boko or the Saudi regime. They are the only so called Muslims that go about beheading people for their faith. It is Shiites that are fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Sunni Islam has been contaminated with the deadly Wahhabi ideology. Yet people are targeting Shia both violently and verbally just because they do not understand Shia Islam or they have baseless fears against Shiites. Please, fear God![/b]
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by hamzeiy: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

grin

E-Jihadist al Taquiya alert.

The one you call Isa is the one you respect. When a christian talks to you, you say christian Jesus, and that's why u insult the bible. Still come here to call me a liar and insult me? Are you out of your mind?

Go to Religious section and see how many of you insult Jesus or wait lemme show u on here

And this

http://godfatherpolitics.com/jesus-is-a-bastard-says-muslim-grand-ayatollah/

Ok wait now this

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120125080804AAYWY5s

What the fúck you ranting? You think I come on here to say things without credible facts? Are you sick in the head?

mumu..the question is what does quran say about jesus christ the son of mary..you can go online as well to search fr pple who think Satan is God and they worship him..you would certainly find them for thats the beauty of the internet.but does that make satan a god?..
anyway what use does the eye has if the heart is blind.
we love jesus christ A.S and we are nt saying this to please you .you can go to hell with your taugth iwe care less.
i have better things to do with my time so..i might not be responding to your rants as usual.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by schumastic(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
gimakon:

sorry pleae if you dont mind, I would like if you can send me a link to the Spain sory, would love to know more about it and what it is about.thanks
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by teepsee(f): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzyluv:
can condemnation wake the dead body now .... initially , we need to understand the fact that God in His infinite mercy created us to be living alone not social animal lik termite ..... so we needs to guild our statement at any point in time even to our siblings .. not when it get out of hand and started trading words ... u think I will raise my voice on u based on this matter ... my guy na lie
condemning will not solve but supporting will make them better abi? Well it's obvious you got no conscience as I don't need to keep on draging this issue with you. Go on in support of what you enjoy and see happening, maybe when it affects you then the language will definitely change.

I'm not raising voice cause of this but if that's how you see it so be it. Peace
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

My father is a mumu..the question is what does quran say about jesus christ the son of mary..you can go online as well to search fr pple who think Satan is God and they worship him..you would certainly find them for thats the beauty of the internet.but does that make satan a god?..
anyway what use does the eye has if the heart is blind.
we love jesus christ A.S and we are nt saying this to please you .you can go to hell with your taugth iwe care less.
i am jobless as I don't have better things to do with my time so..you might not be responding to my blind rants as I don't deserve it .

grin
I guess it's better now.
Like I have your time.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by mightyhazell: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

oga ur lack of orientation and intelligence is alarming..your ignorance,bitterness and hatered wont let you read were i comdemned the act and seek fr justice for the woman killed extra judicially..i guess you where hoping i would fall to the media blackmail..mugu
I told u earlier I don't have time 4 archaic minded hypocrites like u.
On one hand u 'condemn the killing', on the other more natural hand,u exhort ur murderous kin for killing an infidel.
Keep displaying crass stupidity and wickedness. Ur foolin no one else with dis retarded back and forth of urs but urself alone.
Ur own form of bigotry is evn worse cos u v coupled it with hypocrisy. I can deal with a bigot,but a hypocritical one ?...

Very irritating!

5 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
ebenice:
hmmm you think so?

No it don't think so, that's how it is
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by jbaba272: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
My pains are that the so call victims are illiterates and don't read news paper or browse socio medias for reactions, but the christians are always encouraged to keep calm. If a christian had been the killer it could had been war/ churches burning before calling for calmness. Why?

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by DonPizzaro: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
hypocrisy is the greatest religion in the world
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by DonPizzaro: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
hamzeiy:

and you will be bombed into oblivion
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by BlackOnassis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
These people need to learn from the Yoruba. When a person becomes a religious nut in Yorubaland, even his family treats him like a leper.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by YOLO1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
The day a Hausa boy ran into my car was the day my dislike for Hausas began. I was attacked with different harmful objects ranging from knives, dagger, planks and metals. They didn't even bother to ask what happened or how it happened but immediately they saw the boy is an hausa and me from the south, they started throwing punches at me. The most silly part and annoying part of this is the boy did not suffer any injury but they asked me to pay for his tea and milk. My face cap was seized, my wristwatch and glasses got lost, my tyres were punctured with dagger not even deflated. Sincerely those hausa people are animals. I have never been tribalistic in my life but this gave me a clear picture of how caution must be taken while dealing with them. I couldn't communicate clearly with them cos none of them can speak English clearly and I don't understand hausa language. It took the intervention of the brother the guy that ran into my car who told them they should allow me to go that nothing is wrong with his brothers they can see, not even a scar or mark on him.
Sincerely these hausa people need to be more tolerant with people of diffeternt ethnic, religion or believe that is different from theirs. I quite blame it on their illiteracy cos the more educated you're, the less aggressive and arrogant you become and you become suited in tolerating others.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Ndi -Hausa muslims will never change, always fighting for one invisible Mohammed, u can imagine what will happen when something happen to their visible "mohammed" alive in the person of Muhammadu Buhari, I believe that will be the shortest cut to Nigeria disintegration

The major problem is that there are over 15million Igbos in the Northern Nigeria eking our livelihood there with investments running in Billions of Naira, over 1million igbo men are married to Hausa wives of christian faith....we saw the effect of Boko Haram on our people down home as many of them can't cope with the stern business competition and conditions down hope.

It will be absolutely hard for all Igbos to vacate the North even if war breaks out today, all we need is to be careful and learn how not to cross their boundary...................

Allah ya bamu sa'a
Six Gbosa for you... May I ask? Are you born in the North?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
At this junction just for providence sake, I will like to send a warm hearted Bleep you to you. And may the said prophet Mohammed (May piss n shiiit of pigs be upon his name and his followers)continue to rot in the darkest abyss. Islam is a scourge to every sane society and a curse on mankind by people like you that deem it worthy of anything. I spit at your face
hamzeiy:

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
At this junction just for providence sake, I will like to send a warm hearted Bleep you to you. And may the said prophet Mohammed (May piss n shiiit of pigs be upon his name and his followers)continue to rot in the darkest abyss. Islam is a scourge to every sane society and a curse on mankind by people like you that deem it worthy of anything. I spit at your face
hamzeiy:

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by okpiewon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is reportedly receiving medical attention at the State House Clinic, Abuja after being diagnosed with Meniere Disease, a disorder of the inner ear.
According to Premium Times, the President now suffers hearing impairment because of the disease, as he routinely complains of severe pains and unusual sounds from the affected left ear.

Detail here>>http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/06/president-buhari-reportedly-diagnosed.html
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by okpiewon(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Senator Bukola saraki Pour out his hearth felt on the recent attack in kano state on his Facebook page today by condemning the barbaric incident see post below.

I have read tweets, Facebook posts and news of a barbaric incident that allegedly happened in Kano.
Nigerian Senate will work with Kano State government and law enforcement agencies to get to the bottom of this and make sure justice is served and this doesn't happen again.

Source:http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/06/the-prime-suspect-of-kano-attack-has.html
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

[b]May God punish you if you typed that rubbish out of evil intent or for being paid to spread misinformation.

You are either very ignorant or a very evil witch.

Do not talk nonsense just for the sake of spewing trash. The Shia are at the receiving end from both sides. They get killed and also get blackmailed for committing no crime save for practicing their faith.

This crime committed in Kano has the fingerprint of Wahhabi/Salafist Takfirism written all over it. The same Wahhabis that would blow up Shiites in mosques because they feel Shiites are heretics. Takfiri killing isn't part of the lay Shia man's psyche on the street.

Check on Facebook and see how Shiite Muslims are condemning this barbarism and even NEWSRESCUE, Shiite owned media outlet condemned the killing and condemning Wahhabism for this ugly crime.This type of killing is only done by the followers of Wahhabism, be they ISIS, alqaeda, Boko or the Saudi regime. They are the only so called Muslims that go about beheading people for their faith. It is Shiites that are fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Sunni Islam has been contaminated with the deadly Wahhabi ideology. Yet people are targeting Shia both violently and verbally just because they do not understand Shia Islam or they have baseless fears against Shiites. Please, fear God![/b]

Mtcheeew
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Theoflux(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any religion that kills or fight on behalf of GOD is not a religion. God is too great and mysterious to fight or kill for. #ChristainityIsMyReligion #JesusIsLord #I_Can'tFightForJesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / I’m Not Seeking Asylum Anywhere, Says Diezani / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.