Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? (3375 Views)

... / When A Guy Wants To Make Money Quickly So He Can Get Goodlooking Girls / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
from my own experience, the only advantage is you have to be witty and flirtatious to enjoy it because the only true gain is that almost every girl wants to play with you. you know how u see a baby and feel like playing with them thats how girls feel when they are around u. but its sad that theres nothing more u can archieve with it , because after all the hype sorrounding it u would think goodlooking boys get paid for looking good. every girl acts like if ur not a fineboy then ur cursed but the truth is theres no gain aside girls playing with u like ur a cute baby. it wont mk them date u, or give u money or give u anything just play with u and thats all. and if ur still young and cute and have girls around u and its making u feel special, bro pls just drop all that crap and go hustle because its only money that is relevant in this world. trust me i learnt the hard way. so is it just me or do u think there are other gains of being goodlooking?
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by derrick333(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Looking gud is a gud business it pays,I can testify to it,but doesn't mean u shudnt hustle,
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Frei(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Then maybe you're not handsome enough' ..... it'll make them date you' give you money. And if you're a bad niccur' you'll fūck 'em without asking....
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
If you've to ask then you're not attractive enough.
I've seen a trio of attractive brothers learn how to use their looks to get whatever they wanted from females.
In a university environment where _sexual frustration is the order of the day for females these men knew how to make girls of different tribes do their every bidding with the never ending promise of sex. They had girls majority of men fantasized over cooking them hot meals and giving _blowjobs day in day out.
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by STILESGANG: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you are asking this question then I don't think you are goodlooking enough?

The way girls bug me is disturbing.One is currently in my room now and I don't feel like banging her.

Even guys love being friends with goodlooking guys?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by STILESGANG: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mr Op, there are advantages; from modelling jobs, to favour from young women in offices(banks especially), to business favour(i increased my mother's business customer base).......the list goes on but i dont wanna 'blow' the trumpet
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by rawpadgin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
STILESGANG:

The way girls bug me is disturbing.One is currently in my room now and I don't feel like banging her.

we dey mention animal wit horn, snail sef dey com out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
All the ugly moffos will enter this thread and start forming "fine boy"...

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Gogetta(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
You get treated slightly more preferentially by by ladies grin. But it's no big deal, bruv. Who bothers about that these days tho..
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by slimthugchimee(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
mtchwwww fine boy no epp me en no epp anyone
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Donwizbro(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
This dah moment every ugly nigga turns to fineboy...smh!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Hillzy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
STILESGANG:
Lol! Oga if this is ur picsure I saw on ur profile, u need to GERARAHERE mehn! Dem dey count fish even craftfish self won join

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by STILESGANG: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
we dey mention animal wit horn, snail sef dey com out
Hillzy:

Lol! Oga if this is ur picsure I saw on ur profile, u need to GERARAHERE mehn! Dem dey count fish even craftfish self won join
Lol..Okay.To even think this is coming from guys makes it funniergrin grin
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by kaayposh: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
STILESGANG:
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by kaayposh: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
STILESGANG:
but guy seriously,you worwor in a cute way grin
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by iamvitocolonge(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
in my own view I think it's just for ecstacy... coz everyone automatically thinks u r a player or u gat someone...but in reality one may be as lonely n single as bleep...it's crazy dou..all Na sha wash to me...Na d money Mata...#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
If no advantage of being good looking, then pls give youur self Tribal marks with your kitchen knife.
ayotrey:
from my own experience, the only advantage is you have to be witty and flirtatious to enjoy it because the only true gain is that almost every girl wants to play with you. you know how u see a baby and feel like playing with them thats how girls feel when they are around u. but its sad that theres nothing more u can archieve with it , because after all the hype sorrounding it u would think goodlooking boys get paid for looking good. every girl acts like if ur not a fineboy then ur cursed but the truth is theres no gain aside girls playing with u like ur a cute baby. it wont mk them date u, or give u money or give u anything just play with u and thats all. and if ur still young and cute and have girls around u and its making u feel special, bro pls just drop all that crap and go hustle because its only money that is relevant in this world. trust me i learnt the hard way. so is it just me or do u think there are other gains of being goodlooking?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Menzy86(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2016
Targaeryian:
All the ugly moffos will enter this thread and start forming "fine boy"...

Guy dey ugly? Na poverty be ugliness ooo.
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Greg20166: 2:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Menzy86:
Guy dey ugly? Na poverty be ugliness ooo.

this is the best comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

If no advantage of being good looking, then pls give youur self Tribal marks with your kitchen knife.

Mehn bone I don reason that one o, add tattoo join sef but I go do am like Ribery or Kratos own make people take me serious. I don't know why everywhere I go, frustration from Women dey follow come. They're always looking to extort me. I go vex for God o!
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
66Kazna99:

Mehn bone I don reason that one o, add tattoo join sef but I go do am like Ribery or Kratos own make people take me serious. I don't know why everywhere I go, frustration from Women dey follow come. They're always looking to extort me. I go vex for God o!

although you are correct but you gat know say d main thing na to always dey blunt with galz by making your intentions loud and clear. Eg, learn to tell always tell girls notting4noting. Like If they need ur assistance, then ask them to drop something in exchange, if dey have notting inexchange, then let dem drop s3x so u can manage dat.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
bro. Just chill. Get a nice barber, suck ur lower lip. Dress well.....and you're good to go. Girls believe I have countless girls trying to date me... Which is true... So some avoid me sev....girls dan taya me and I'm single. Guess you aint handsome enuf

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Beadex1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
the bitter truth is that majority of handsome guys are single..... Gals won't want to date you only but possess you also...... am not handsome but have just said the reality

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by Alexandro15: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Apart from people seeing you as trust worthy, I don't think there is any advantage. Most girls won't even take you seriously. They will think you have many girls and just want to 'chop and clean mouth'

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by enshi(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
One very advantage i got from looking good is that all through my five years in school i never owned a pot nor spoon but i eat more than three sumptous meals daily even up to my NYSC days . ... Then i must say that sex is the cheapest commodity to we..... #teamgoodlookingguys

1 Like

Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by hibiscus76(f): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
STILESGANG:

with that face I saw on your DP, you said girls are clamoring for you..hahahaha you wish

Bros park well and stop lying
Some guys can lie for Africa shaa
Re: Whats The Real Advantage Of Being A Goodlooking Guy? by faith551(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hehehehhehehhhehe se fine boys everywhere.
well one of my good looking friends say it comes with a lot of favours, like ppl easily smile with you, the lingering stare from ppl also boost ur confidence thats why most good looking guys are cocky

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After This Confession? / Removed / This Really Touched Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.