Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls (33514 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Saraki's Persecution: A Replica Of Awo's Crucifixion Of Second Republic By Kunl / Kano Hisbah Abducts 31 Young Christian Girls Claiming They Were Prost1tutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by hakimmiyya: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2016
MossadAgent:

defense?

You are the one spewing trashy defense for you turkroaches

Guy better denounce that useless cult you call a religion and live for at least once in your life

You are not enlightened go and find out find out the relationship between Christianity and these various cult group the templers back then in Europe,the freemasonry,Ku klus klan,mammon church,ogbonis ,olumba olumba,synagogue,celestial church and also the illuminati etc
You are no match for me.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by MossadAgent: 1:07am On Jun 05, 2016
hakimmiyya:

[s]You are not enlightened go and find out find out the relationship between Christianity and these various cult group the templers back then in Europe,the freemasonry,Ku klus klan,mammon church,ogbonis ,olumba olumba,synagogue,celestial church and also the illuminati etc
You are no match for me.[/s]

Sambisa General
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by hakimmiyya: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2016
MossadAgent:

Sambisa General

Am happy that have been able to make you run out of defense only for you now to be talking like a kid that you are.
The good thing is that you haven't been able to disprove all the facts that I have confronted you with. You have only come out to show your true color that you are just a blood thisty Christian terrorist looking for the blood of Muslims to suck.
Your plans to wipe out Muslims will never work it will only happen in your dreams.
I have been able to defeat you and your useless tread today. Try harder next time.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by ccollins(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
Very thought-provoking articles....the problem is, Christian teachings and doctrines preaches peace a lot, even in death, and this owe tribute to the ways and teachings of Jesus Christ which Christians strive to emulate in their daily life and dealings with people.

If not for the way Christianity changes Christians' mentality and mindset to always preach peace and embrace love, I can guarantee you that no religion or people can challenge the Christians because Christian countries and regions are the power house and technology pivot of the whole world.

But then, what happened to Armenians, Asyrians and ancient Christians can't happen now...Muslims can't dare it in this modern age because ISIS that tried something similar in their own country and territories couldn't stand the heat...right now, they (ISIS) are now using children and women to shield themselves as Syrian soldiers backed by USA, UK, Russia and other Christian countries are about to annihilate them.

So don't worry, they can't even think of such again to talk of doing it, never again! angry
not really as u think
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Mzlarem.. Jolade29

Come ooo
I will be thinking of what to eat,I'll still be thinking of how some bunch of maniacs wants to destroy this country..........Rapture should just happen already!
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by LMFashions: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Intellectual fraudster please show me where in the new testament were Jesus support repraisal attack? Your Jesus showed you a good example of what to do if anyone attacks you Christians by healing man whose hear was cut off by an infidel. He did not encourage reprisal attack but here you are supporting your fellow silly bigot on reprisal attack.
Why can't you practice what your master Jesus teaches you (forgiveness)if you are true Christians?
I ask you again tell us why the Christians killed half a million innocent Muslims children,women and the unborn children in the womb in Jerusalem centuries ago?Did Jesus instruct you to do that?
Crazy hypocrites.

U are right, Jesus preached and equally thought us to forgive. The part of the scripture which says "when u are slapped on one side of the cheek, turn the other" is a testament to dat. But don't forget dat Jesus in His infinite wisdom knew dat we will encounter savages and barbarians like the Muslims who have no respect for human life then He gave us this instruction "Be as gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent". He knew dat if we become a dove all the time then it won't be long before we are wiped off the face of the earth so hence the wise as a serpent part. We should be wise to preserve and defend ourselves. The crusaders u were referring to were only defending themselves from the muslims invaders so their actions were justified. Kapish!!!
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by LMFashions: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2016
MossadAgent:
hakimmiyya, dont you have any more weak ass copy pasta taqiyaa to post?

Mossad and Hakim both of u have posted events in history of the barbaric path both religion did thread. Now the question us to u Hakim, this is the 21st century, why are the Muslims still on the same path of barbarism? Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism etc have all sheath their swords and moved ahead, forming a liveable environment for everyone and are tolerant of others. Why is it not so with Islam?

We don't hear of Christian terrorist, Judah terrorist, Buddha terrorist, why only Islam terrorist?
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by iyb(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Christians are bloody hypocrites and liars especially naija Christians. They hate Islam with a passion yet they overlook the actions of their people. USA alone has spilt more blood than all terrorists combined as a matter of fact most terrorist organisations are sponsored by America.
I dare any Christian to tell me any Muslim nation that invades and destroys other nations on a whim.
Iraq,Libya,Syria all were attacked by Christian nations but no naija Christian condemned their actions.
The middle east is in the state it is now because of the actions of Christians from the end of world war 1 till date so please mofos stop blaming Islam for all the evil of this world
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2016
Take Op seriously at your own peril.
Op is a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by kowalsky: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Slikbae:
Muslims are all animals and there is no exception.

scrolled to far for this..
was expecting to see more anti Islamic posts. gonna keep scrolling, i know there'll be more
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by just2endowed: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2016
This is alarming.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Henrodah(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2016
MossadAgent:

The west is dead. Consumed upon by a heap of liberal bribe taking politicians and fagg0ts.

The Muslims will overrun Europe and from there head south and east.

The grand plan is already in place.

Nigeria will be a major front in the soon
religious world war .

This is one of many reasons I sincerely believe that we in the better south stand more chanced of surviving the coming apocalyptic world war if we hav our own separate state.

Mehn I dey Kaduna oooo! and a full blown christian till death....your write up dey scare me oooo....but we the Christians here give them piece of their cake, they can't over run us here talk less of south..i pray for peace but Islam is what I even call the Anti-christ in disguise.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Am happy that have been able to make you run out of defense only for you now to be talking like a kid that you are.
The good thing is that you haven't been able to disprove all the facts that I have confronted you with. You have only come out to show your true color that you are just a blood thisty Christian terrorist looking for the blood of Muslims to suck.
Your plans to wipe out Muslims will never work it will only happen in your dreams.
I have been able to defeat you and your useless tread today. Try harder next time.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
hakimmiyya:

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
iyb:
Christians are bloody hypocrites and liars especially naija Christians. They hate Islam with a passion yet they overlook the actions of their people. USA alone has spilt more blood than all terrorists combined as a matter of fact most terrorist organisations are sponsored by America.
I dare any Christian to tell me any Muslim nation that invades and destroys other nations on a whim.
Iraq,Libya,Syria all were attacked by Christian nations but no naija Christian condemned their actions.
The middle east is in the state it is now because of the actions of Christians from the end of world war 1 till date so please mofos stop blaming Islam for all the evil of this world

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Qualer: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Take Op seriously at your own peril.
Op is a conspiracy theorist.

Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by pacretus(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
MossadAgent:

Sambisa General
hakimmiyya:

So you have agreed that you people are terrorists killing Muslims too.
@hakimmyya.how many people have u beheaded.how many women and young girls have u raped,so you can be with your blood driven prophet of doom muhamad in hell,imagine a religion which says all its followers must 1st go to hell.
Now @mossadAgent even left his home country to be defending armenia,when usaman dan fodio and his blood thirsty army of babarians destroyed villages in the north and carried out ethnic cleansing in the north.
Hausas are kind people but islam has made of them animals.why are there no development in the islamic countries,because they are backward,even most of islamic designs you see today were done by christians only for islam to steal and adopt them.saudi arabia is the HQ of islam yet an allied with the western world.iran claims it will attack israel, with what? those stone they claim are ballistic missiles.israel will finish iran in 3 days.why didn't africa burn down during the coups and counter coups and tribal wars that plagued her?becaus the babarians of the babaric religion were not included.but now just an up rising has turned the middle east into a 4 century bunch of animals killing themselves.
Jesus taught us to first love God then our neighbours and finally ourselves.how can i love myself and become suicide bomber.
I love muslim but hate islam,it's demonic.
I am vast in religious debates but i hate it.
I pray God will in his infinite mercy grant that @hakimmyya comes to light.Glory to God.Amen and amen.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Thinkr(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
as usual. online rant from Christians.
the moment you people pick up arms I will take you seriously.
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by DharmyYinks: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
MzLarem:
I will be thinking of what to eat,I'll still be thinking of how some bunch of maniacs wants to destroy this country..........Rapture should just happen already!
Lolz.. It's almost Time!
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by millhouse: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hia
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by Vulu: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is why every sane person must fight to peacefully separate the country. Unity no be force.

Muslims like passingshot and madridguy will avoid tee thread. Infact UP NDA!
Re: Picture Of The Day! 1915 Crucifixion Of Armenian Christian Girls by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
When it comes to human life I am always cautious of what to say but the hypocrisy of some of Christian is really alarming. The OP is talking about what happened more than a century but no one talk about the middle east die everyday from the hand of Christian US/UK

Vulu:
This is why every sane person must fight to peacefully separate the country. Unity no be force.

Muslims like passingshot and madridguy will avoid tee thread. Infact UP NDA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest, Move Agba Jalingo To Abuja (Photo) / Atiku Reacts To Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge, Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.