Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? (961 Views)

A True Man Would Do The Exact Opposite Of What Is Stated In This Picture (pic) / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Ayima: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please i need the answer urgently guys, thanks.
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by iykekelvins(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sober

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Ayima: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Sober
Guy e be like say u sabi book.
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Undrunk
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Unexcited, unintoxicated
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
It is DEY..
I am not drunk, I just DEY . .

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by 2goodbobo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sober
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by jonaifame22(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Skunk!

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not drunk.
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
You need the answer urgently and searching it on Google will probably take years for you to get a reply right?

Whatever is wrong with our generation tho. People want everything done for them. I am sure your type are the ones that ask for the time a match will start then wait "hours" for a reply, when you can easily check Google and get an answer in seconds.

Sometimes I wonder what you guys do with your data. Just social networking? smh

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Baawaa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Drink
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Not drunk.
Very underrated answer.
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by nepapole(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Drunkard
Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Michellla(f): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Indirect Opposite of drunk uninebriated, dry, unintoxicated, teetotal, cold sober, unexcited,drug-free, stone-sober

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
You need the answer urgently and searching it on Google will probably take years for you to get a reply right?

Whatever is wrong with our generation tho. People want everything done for them. I am sure your type are the ones that ask for the time a match will start then wait "hours" for a reply, when you can easily check Google and get an answer in seconds.

Sometimes I wonder what you guys do with your data. Just social networking? smh
Exactly,someone will come here or Twitter and be asking for match scores wen u can check it up in secs via livescores..irritating.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by 0ubenji(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
dozmandon:

Exactly,someone will come here or Twitter and be asking for match scores wen u can check it up in secs via livescores..irritating.
Such provokin tinz stopped baffling me wen I realized these folks don't ask these questions coz dey dnt knw d ansa..they actually bored nd wanna knw who has their time...

1 Like

Re: Please Guys What Is The Opposite Of The Word DRUNK? by vicstar(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of The Crying Groom In The Viral Wedding Video Said They Waited Until Mar / Please Why The Hate On Gays / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.