Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Please Why The Hate On Gays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why The Hate On Gays (958 Views)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Why Is There So Much Hate On Nigerian Girls? Why? Why? Why? / What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why The Hate On Gays by localrice: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2016
Why do we especially Nigerians hate gays. I mean Is it your business? I think we should let gays live their lives please.
Throw in your suggestions
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by VictorRomanov: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
I don't hate them, even if I don't like what they do. However they should let straights be too. When a gay person starts making advances at a straight person, it is irritating!

3 Likes

Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Pheals(f): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Op are u a gay

2 Likes

Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by donbenedict(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2016
grin cheesy

Abeg mention gays who are so rich in nigeria... even if I were gay, one round will be 100k.. it's ass we talkin abt here.

1 Like

Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by photoshoot(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided as in!

Of all things that should cross your mind, it is how to burst your fellow guys yansh that you picked? That shows how mentally deranged that person is.....
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by DRISKLEF(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2016
its illegal especially in Nigeria. get it?
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by johnwizey: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2016
OP is gay, i just pity you d day dem go catch you
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2016
A THREAT TO MY ASS SHOULDN'T BE IGNORED undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by joseph1832(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
localrice:
Why do we especially Nigerians hate gays. I mean Is it your business? I think we should let gays live their lives please.
Throw in your suggestions
People usually hate what they don't understand, and what they find or feel its strange.

Homosexuality, in a country that is as religious and traditional like Nigeria, is something that is very strange, thus, it can never be accepted.
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Topestbilly(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Op remember Nigerians derives joy in jungle justice.... jus keep ur gay protest here.
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by sam6055(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
People usually hate what they don't understand, and what they find or feel its strange.

Homosexuality, in a country that is as religious and traditional like Nigeria, is something that is very strange, thus, it can never be accepted.

I perfectly understand gays and so does most Africans, we men can't imagine doing it to each other... I mean it rids us of our pride.... Ohhh...

It more than just strange .. It is against the natural order of things....

I think you need to read your books joseph1832 before you start misleading some innocent minds here
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by joseph1832(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2016
sam6055:

I perfectly understand gays and so does most Africans, we men can't imagine doing it to each other... I mean it rids us of our pride.... Ohhh...

It more than just strange .. It is against the natural order of things....

I think you need to read your books joseph.1832 before you start misleading some innocent minds here
What tha fuck_ is this one saying? What is misleading in my post?

Tell me, how do you know most Africans understand gays? Did you conduct any research to arrive at this, and if you did, which method did you use? and what are the age grade, religious/educational background as well as mental alertness of the people you questioned?

Kindly tell me, since you know "most Africans" understand gays. I await your response.
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Mikylopez(f): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2016
ion hate gàys dey are really caring dey understand peoples feeling very well(all tho) buh dey are humans buh damn dey really go through alot o....ass licking.....discrimination...intimidatión jez
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by medinho: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
hmmm...i dont hate as humans but i hate the acts of homosexuality which they get involve in...its irritating ad uncall for.And less i forgets..IT IS SATANIC
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by firstking01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by bitchcrafts: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
In the US, AIDS started with the homos forit to spread and spread and spread. There are two types of HIV if u don't know, the one peculiar to Africa originating from chimps and this other one originating from these blady American faggits ! Why won't I hate em?
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by sam6055(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
What tha fuck_ is this one saying? What is misleading in my post?

Tell me, how do you know most Africans understand gays? Did you conduct any research to arrive at this, and if you did, which method did you use? and what are the age grade, religious/educational background as well as mental alertness of the people you questioned?

Kindly tell me, since you know "most Africans" understand gays. I await your response.

You are just one of them left in the dark.... Follow this links that acclaims my research... https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2015/jan/08/homosexuality-gay-choice-psychology

and this one
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-carson-prison-gay-choice

That's research
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by joseph1832(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
sam6055:

You are just one of them left in the dark.... Follow this links that acclaims my research... https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2015/jan/08/homosexuality-gay-choice-psychology

and this one
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ben-carson-prison-gay-choice

That's research
LMAO! Someone wrote an article about why people choose to be gay and you call it research? Good lord!

Man! You're one funny dude. You didn't even provide evidence why you said my post is misleading, but when ahead to post an article from a U.K source, when we are clearly taking about Africa. LMAO.

Kindly tell me, is Ben Carson living in Africa? Please, don't abuse the misuse of google. And you clearly need to go and understand the meaning of research.
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by mario2k(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Gay is an abomination before God and man,It's to show that man has cut off from God and became lower than the smallest animal in the animal kingdom.Gay will never survive in this world as long as our Lord Jesus Christ is alive we must speak against this forbidden act called Gay.Nonsense!!
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Gebbson007(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
I Dislike Dm Wif passion. Iyama I go dey enter a$$ Wre correct pu**y dey beg fr ma attention...
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Chinachriss(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks to our country for standing against evil. Gayism is satanic. I would have been a victim in High School. But Mercy said No.... We all should help fight against this; in our schools, everywhere. Righteousness must prevail over evil in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Gebbson007(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abi ooo at d person above me ,if tws up 2 me any body practicen Dah Shii should b killed.gbam...
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by sam6055(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
joseph1832:
LMAO! Someone wrote an article about why people choose to be gay and you call it research? Good lord!

Man! You're one funny dude. You didn't even provide evidence why you said my post is misleading, but when ahead to post an article from a U.K source, when we are clearly taking about Africa. LMAO.

Kindly tell me, is Ben Carson living in Africa? Please, don't abuse the misuse of google. And you clearly need to go and understand the meaning of research.

Research refers to gathered evidence, which comes from meeting and relating with the affected people or things... ..

Why people choose to be gay by Ben Carson which states the psychology behind the expression of gay people.. It was gotten from his own research... Now simply, I chose American research because it relates in a way to Africans... There was a research done on discipline of children and the results stated that Children should be spanked or flogged. But in Africa we relate differently as culture and upbringing has helped shaped our lives...

Now back to gay... If you are able to understand why people do something, that means you will be able to understand why others wouldnt do it... Those links I gave to you were suppose to explain that. But you refused to read and understand

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise..
Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by joseph1832(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
sam6055:

Research refers to gathered evidence, which comes from meeting and relating with the affected people or things... ..

Why people choose to be gay by Ben Carson which states the psychology behind the expression of gay people.. It was gotten from his own research... Now simply, I chose American research because it relates in a way to Africans... There was a research done on discipline of children and the results stated that Children should be spanked or flogged. But in Africa we relate differently as culture and upbringing has helped shaped our lives...

Now back to gay... If you are able to understand why people do something, that means you will be able to understand why others wouldnt do it... Those links I gave to you were suppose to explain that. But you refused to read and understand

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise..
LMAO!.

1 Like

Re: Please Why The Hate On Gays by Domislaz(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
The reason is because no sane guy would want his ass dismantled. Or don't you know that anal penetration can weaken the muscles around that area causing incontinence? A situation where an adult man will start needing pampers? I would always discourage gay practice or anal sex of any sort generally because of this.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Or The Lady, Let's Know Who Got It Right. / We All got That One Friend who Is Crazy (screenshot Convo) / 10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.