Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano (6940 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency / BREAKING: Atiku, Saraki Set To Decamp As Dokpesi Floats New Party / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Vikky014(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Any religion that encourages killing is fake
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by free13: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why is islam this way? ... ... angry
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Ghost01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
With comments like these coming from members of the Northern public, little wonder why extremism thrives here. This ain't no nation!
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

My country is not a zoo, but we have too many animals roaming free!! There is no difference between the so called almajiri and these lettered ones!! Upside down thinkers!!cool

God does not need humans to defend its dignity and honour!! Only a god that isn't worth its name needs it.....

The country is beyond ZOO.
the country is a SLUM
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by lottomkyes10(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
what kind of God that need people to fight for him he must be a blood sucking demon no matter that woman offence what did she say let them say it so we hear . fools to hell with all who follow such Allah who want people kill in his name a vampire god.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Religion of Piss
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by lottomkyes10(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
wite111:
More
fools serving a vampire for a God u tell us what word will justify such witchcraft act of ur mumu brothers I hope the all are brought to book and send to die by burning with fire even if she said she f**k Allah leave her to him that is if he have a d**k . fools
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tare22(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am a Roman Catholic. Islam is not bad... But I will say there are two kinds of people in this world. Good people and Bad People. They all fall under all religion

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Slikbae: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Which religion approves of sharia law? arent all Muslim nations governed by the sharia law? doesn't sharia law teach to behead and maim people for blasphemy?

Islam is the problem with the world and so are Muslims.
madridguy:
ISLAM is Good but we Muslim are bad. Blame Muslims not ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Slikbae: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
did Mohammed whom you're a follower of not order you to kill for the cause of Islam? didn't Mohammed himself behead, kill and maim over 700 people for not being Muslims? didn't Mohammed spread Islam by killing and forceful conversions? or are you selectively blind??
madridguy:
They are not killing for ISLAM, they are killing for their elites that brainwashed them.

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Slikbae: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
if you say Islam isn't bad then you must be senile. Islam is the problem with the world today and you dare say its not bad.
Get well soon.
tare22:
Am a Roman Catholic. Islam is not bad... But I will say there are two kinds of people in this world. Good people and Bad People. They all fall under all religion

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have always maintain that Islam has no place in the 21st century. Because how can one explain out a religion that encourages the killing of human over an issue as insignificant as talking about their "myth prophet?"

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by crackhouse(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
Where is Atiku n Saraki's comments
I am looking for it too.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Dmano: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is what u get 4rm religion of peace
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by kally01(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
in as much as am not in support of what hapened, i must say you are a big liar. Which mosque in Ilorin or unilorin? Name it, I'm damn sure you can't know Ilorin or unilorin more than i do. Stop lying! Jesus teachings doesn't teach lies.
dem go leave omnipresence for you oo so you are in all mosques during morning prayers that you know he is lying my friend gerrarahiaaa
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
kally01:
dem go leave omnipresence for you oo so you are in all mosques during morning prayers that you know he is lying my friend gerrarahiaaa
So how do you know he's telling the truth? Oga shift. No be ur type..
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by adconline(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
This the reason why Boko Haram has a lot of potential recruits and sympathizers in the north.
Most of these youths do not have any regard for human life. So a mere accusation led to this woman being beheaded and these guys are justifying this??

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by keyremotes(m): 12:20am On Jun 05, 2016
EVEN ANIMALS BEHAVE BETTER THAN THIS

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by queencalipso(f): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Just negodu!!! The kind of statements people assumed to be educated are making. So if I say you shouldn't pray in front of my shop it automatically transform to blasphemy and I should be killed for it.

I just smh when people write here that igbos hate hausas forgetting that it is this kind of statements and acts that leads to the hatred. They are the originators of the hatred. Imagine a situation where one have to close his shop in the middle of the day for almost an hour because one Muslim want to talk to his god. Whatever happened to praying inside the mosque.

God help us in this one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by 9japride(m): 12:47am On Jun 05, 2016
queencalipso:
Just negodu!!! The kind of statements people assumed to be educated are making. So if I say you shouldn't pray in front of my shop it automatically transform to blasphemy and I should be killed for it.

I just smh when people write here that igbos hate hausas forgetting that it is this kind of statements and acts that leads to the hatred. They are the originators of the hatred. Imagine a situation where one have to close his shop in the middle of the day for almost an hour because one Muslim want to talk to his god. Whatever happened to praying inside the mosque.

God help us in this one Nigeria.[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind people supporting this evil act. That's why Igbos can never b deceived to trust those guys fully.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by queencalipso(f): 12:59am On Jun 05, 2016
9japride:

Don't mind people supporting this evil act. That's why Igbos can never b deceived to trust those guys fully.

I tell you it is so irritating and annoying. This people will always bully you at every chance they get simply BC you don't share the same faith and believe with them. That is why I just laugh at people here when they say igbos do their business peacefully in the north especially that hope@hand guy. Its just that an average Igbo man is sturbon couple with the fact that relocation is not that easy especially for someone who isn't bouyant enough and have a family. Honestly it takes morethan courage to live among these people.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by LordOfNaira: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Vikky014:
Any religion that encourages killing is fake

No religion encourages killing. The problem with religion (even Christianity) is its capacity to breed extremists.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by chamboy(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2016
wite111:
Wonders shall never end!
make i no catch this useless yusuf for lag...
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Support Donald Trump for White House

Islam is fantastic ally murderers
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

My country is not a zoo, but we have too many animals roaming free!! There is no difference between the so called almajiri and these lettered ones!! Upside down thinkers!!cool

God does not need humans to defend its dignity and honour!! Only a god that isn't worth its name needs it.....

shocked This is not the modath I know. How come you aren't blaming iPod youth?
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by iwakacome: 2:13am On Jun 05, 2016
rheether:
Islam is a religion of hate. Islam is the problem of this world. Islam is bad.

Am a christian but I don't agree with you. I have muslim friends that have proved themselves noble and responsible than christians. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites and many psychological imbalanced individuals that have allowed themselves to be brain-washed cos they've refused to be honest with themselves.
Pray for peace for yourself, your family, home and country.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by coolitempa1(f): 3:11am On Jun 05, 2016
These people are just evil....I need oduduwa republic like yesterday...... angry
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by JayJustus(m): 4:09am On Jun 05, 2016
religion of peace my soft black yansh...The thunder that will fire Muslims will come with table of content
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Xonology: 4:40am On Jun 05, 2016
These are the kind of animals you want me to share country with.. I only pity some Igbo bastards here that supports them. angry angry sad
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by kally01(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
So how do you know he's telling the truth? Oga shift. No be ur type..
which hole diz one for commot from
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Thinkr(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
iwakacome:

Am a christian but I don't agree with you. I have muslim friends that have proved themselves noble and responsible than christians. Nigeria is filled with hypocrites and many psychological imbalanced individuals that have allowed themselves to be brain-washed cos they've refused to be honest with themselves.
Pray for peace for yourself, your family, home and country.
I also have them as friends. they are all the same. when the chips are down they'll always support Islam. be careful. or probably you are one of them disguising. but if not, be careful
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
kally01:
which hole diz one for commot from
denden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Gombe South APC Candidate, Joshua Lidani, Nullifies Primary / Breaking News Nnamdi Kanu Rearrested / Odii, PDP Petition Tribunal, Demand Sack Of Ebonyi Governor-elect, Nwifuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.