Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano (6939 Views)

Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency / BREAKING: Atiku, Saraki Set To Decamp As Dokpesi Floats New Party / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by megama: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
wite111:
Wonders shall never end!
so people see people as goats or fowls
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by megama: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
wite111:
Wonders shall never end!
so people see people as goats or fowls.everybody has right to his or own religion. You judge her according to her religion she is not a moslem
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by unstableaswater: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
waternogeteneny: 9:23am

NO THIS IS NOT ABOUT GOD, IT IS ABOUT THEIR LITTLE RADIO THEY CARRY FOR INDOCTRINATION AGAINST THE SOUTH.

WENEVA U SEE A Northerner HE HAS A RADIO AND LISTENINGG TO PROPAGANDA. AFTER, THEY GO HATEFULLY IN SEARCH OF PEOPLE FAR TOO BUSY TO ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN PROPAGANDA AND COMMIT MURDER PURELY OUT OF HATE.

GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BUT THEY LOVE TO USE HIS NAME TO COMMIT CRIME.

WHO MADE DEM JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER? I DOUBT ANY OFFENCE WAS COMMITED, THEY JUST MURDERED HER BECOS SHE IS FROM THE SE AND IGBO.

GOD IS JUST THEIR EXCUSE. SAME WAY A CHRISTIAN MIGHT BLAME THE DEVIL, MUSLIM BLAME GOD FOR THEIR CRIMES.

INSTEAD OF THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT, IT IS GOD MADE ME RAPE, MURDER AND BECOME A PEADOPHILE.

MOHAMMAD IS THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL, MASQURADING AS god.

deep stuff!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by mamachizzy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't think I will be able to serve a "god" that I have to fight for him. My God should fight for me not the other way round.
I try so hard not to say trash about peoples beliefs and religion but these Muslims make it so easy to insult their religion. Islam is a religion of hate and nobody can tell me otherwise. Look at any country that has both Christians and Moslems, the Moslems will always be a pain in the neck for the Christians.
I am Igbo, and I never supported Biafra because I thought Nigeria could be saved. Now I knw we have gone pass that so pls let us separate and go our separate ways. I can not keep living with animals who hide under de guise of religion to commit atrocities.

11 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by LMFashions: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

My country is not a zoo, but we have too many animals roaming free!! There is no difference between the so called almajiri and these lettered ones!! Upside down thinkers!!cool

God does not need humans to defend its dignity and honour!! Only a god that isn't worth its name needs it.....

Hahahaha

If its not a zoo, would u rather it be a jungle? grin
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by quickly: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Most of the place are ignorant and that is what they have been taught from birth.

The African especially hausa man shd no he is not a slave of a dead Arab man and killing innocent women because of one dead Arab man just shows the level of ignorance in the.society

4 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by macluvph1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Where is passingshot fizznation carinmom itsmeaboki let them come and see their folks

Your list isn't completed.

We need to include the following

trueconscience,ogmarsk,ogmarksman,mrvitalis,modath,irunooboo,madridguy,et al

omenka sha.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by groundnutoil(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Curse u lugard ur household and great Britain as well curse u all .may u be cursed for joining me in d same country with dis demons and I pray one day they shall come after you all so u can suffer what other tribes have suffered in the hands of this people

7 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by madridguy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
ISLAM is Good but we Muslim are bad. Blame Muslims not ISLAM.

rheether:
Islam is a religion of hate. Islam is the problem of this world. Islam is bad.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by 9japride(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hope u all have seen their mindset, an average northerner is a potential weapon of mass destruction. As for me I won't give any1 my land for grazing reserve. If they can't reason well as humans and let religion over shadow their reasonings, then count me out from amy devilish association. What pains me most u'll see an educated one with phd still supporting this madness. Smh

8 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by 9japride(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:

[color=#006600][/color]

Preach to ur brothers and sisters to practise peace and love. U can't be killing people and u expect any1 to trust you

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
I understand you bro, this is where greedy and dishonest lead us to in this Nation. We are in a country where the elite breed miscreants just for their political gain. I repeat, most of Muslim elite will not see the good side of Almighty Allah in the day of judgment for preaching hatred and violence. God is watching all of us and he will reward each and everyone according to our work.

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Preach to ur brothers and sisters to practise peace and love. U can't be killing people and u expect any1 to trust you
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Crieff(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Until we have terminator type of robots as law enforcement in this country, stupidity like this may continue.

Imagine if a LE robot was there, the mob would have been neutralized n d woman saved.

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by 9japride(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:
I understand you bro, this is where greedy and dishonest lead us to in this Nation. We are in a country where the elite breed miscreants just for their political gain. I repeat, most of Muslim elite will not see the good side of Almighty Allah in the day of judgment for preaching hatred and violence. God is watching all of us and he will reward each and everyone according to our work.

[color=#006600][/color]

U r right, d elites are one of the major cause of the backwardness up north they keep them poor so as to use them as foot soldiers for their selfish desires. D almajiries in the northern can be compared to nuclear bomb they all have d same effect when released on the society. Change is the only thing that can save the evil practise up north
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
lipsrsealed killing all in the name of one use less prophet that is burning in hell as we speak, is lam(e) is a religion for the fullish ones undecided

I schooled in ilorin(unilorin), if you hear what these ani mals say during their morning prayers about Jesus Christ you will be mad. They speak and spew thrash and nobody dares to say anything, they are beasts lipsrsealed
in as much as am not in support of what hapened, i must say you are a big liar. Which mosque in Ilorin or unilorin? Name it, I'm damn sure you can't know Ilorin or unilorin more than i do. Stop lying! Jesus teachings doesn't teach lies.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Dannidom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:

just like saying cultism is good but we ocultist are bad.

Did you understand what you just said now

3 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Josegun(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can you just imagine. I wish am not part of this country for the first time. Goats in human skin.

6 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by mrvitalis(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
macluvph1:

Your list isn't completed.

We need to include the following

trueconscience,ogmarsk,ogmarksman,mrvitalis,modath,irunooboo,madridguy,et al

omenka sha.
What I do
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by csamii: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mohammad is a child fvcker, a murderer and violent beast. He leads the nation of islam and what exactly does he tell his followers to do if not kidnap underage girls, murder and destruction. That's the kind of leader northerners idolize....Smh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by MossadAgent: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
How I am sharing common citizenry with these bokos in the 21st century beats me

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by MossadAgent: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Roadmike:
[size=14pt]This comments indeed goes to prove the assertion that there is no real difference between a fundamentalist that has crossed the line to become a terrorist an an average muslim. Rather it is an imaginary line . The moderates can easily cross the divide just as we have seen now depending on the situation and circumstance.

Imagine not asking the exact statement made by the woman and then going to justify the action of the killers. There is no humanity what so ever in this. Really so sad indeed [/size]

As I often say;

The only difference between a radical boko muslim and so called peaceful Muslim is that while one wants to behead you the other wants the boko to behead you

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
madridguy:

if muslims kill n d name of islam,we shud blame islam and its teachings.Blame the game not the player.

4 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by comrChris(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
wondering if those comments were actually made by human beings or animals..

does northerners have different brains or what? its true these people are beast in human skin

reasons l have never imagined visiting any northern state n l don't think l will ever wish..too many animals in human colour over there

1 Like

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by ruggedchap: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
as I expected, SAVAGES.

One Nigeria freaks, hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by chyk2k3(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
Where is Atiku n Saraki's comments

Exactly. I'm still looking out for them.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by madridguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
They are not killing for ISLAM, they are killing for their elites that brainwashed them.

tooco:
if muslims kill n d name of islam,we shud blame islam and its teachings.Blame the game not the player.
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by PentiumPro(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
If the seemingly educated ones among these people can think this way, i shudder at the thinking process of the not educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by tdayof(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Like seriously Some people are really Animals in Human form. This is a vey huge insult and people like this should be prosecuted. You using Internet doesn't give you the right to spew rubbish.
Cc; shym3xx
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by shaddoww: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Something I wen things like dis happen, I feel like Nnamdi Kanu had gone about his biafra stuff by involving some like minds in d south-west and south-south, maybe by now, dis people will be alone in the land
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by BAILMONEY: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
WHATS UP WITH LALASTICLALA SEF angry CARINMOM COME AND SEE YOUR FELLOW JIHADISTS O
Re: See Comments 4rm Atiku & Saraki Pages 4rm Muslims Abt Beheading Of Woman In Kano by kally01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
na luggard for start this nonsense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / IGBOEXIT: Lesson From The Quit Notice Given To Indians By Ugandan Idi Amin / Oyo: 33 LGAs And 35 LCDAs To Benefit From Ongoing Construction Of 150km Of Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.