Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L (4993 Views)

Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
I Have Infected My Boyfriend of Two Years with HIV and He Doesn’t Know – Nigerian Lady Confesses

source at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/relationship/infected-boyfriend-two-years-hiv-doesnt-know-nigerian-lady-confesses.html?platform=hootsuite A Nigerian female teenager currently studying abroad has recounted how she might have infected by strong lover with an incurable virus, HIV without his knowledge. Love is indeed complicated. A Nigerian student is currently scared of telling her boyfriend her HIV status after the duo had unprotected s*x a couple of times. Joro Olumofin shared the story on his Instagram page.
read the story below

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
angry

She said she is not wicked

She said she loves him

She said we shouldn't judge her..

Nairalanders, she has to be stoned to death!

11 Likes

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by dollyjoy(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
She knew she is positive yet still went ahead to transmit it to an innocent guy. What a wicked and heartless fellow!

God save us from karachikasshockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
I smell a slight emotional manipulation in her message. She's working on the compassion of others to hide her real identity, that of a selfish slore who probably got infected with the virus through promiscuity. How the hell is she the only one with HIV in her family? Last time I checked, HIV was not air-borne. Her parents must have it too or her whole story is nothing but craptastic baloney.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iceberylin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
SINCE YOU TAKE YOUR PILLS, YOU LIKRLY DIDNT INFECT HIM, PROBLEM IS HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU EAT IT RAW undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by ronald4lif(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm not going to blame her. All blames falls on the dude. First she insisted they should go for medical test and he repudiated all her entries. And I'm sure they had unprotected sex though she never stated so. Anyone who indulges in unprotected coítus without establishing the sexual health status of their lover should have themselves to blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Odiegwu! grin

If She Ain't your wifey. Use protection! undecided I hope Y'all dunderheads listen!
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by richidinho(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
She knew she is positive yet still went ahead to transmit it to an innocent guy. What a wicked and heartless fellow!

Ol boy see chest
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Smellymouth: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Eleyi gidi gaan shocked
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by jokinexcel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Once U are on drug for at least six months your chance of infecting someone is very slim. It doesn't mean you don't have it again but the virus is inactive. There s why two positive couple can give birth to negitve children as long as they are on drug.

1 Like

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iykekelvins(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Niggas be hitting it raw without thinking twice
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Kiish(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
some girls will have their custom-made mansions in hell fire..

1 Like

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by bitchcrafts: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
That's the point . We just hope he hasn't been hitting it raw.

Lesson; You might be her first and still contract whatever.
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iykekelvins(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
That's the point . We just hope he hasn't been hitting it raw.

Lesson; You might be her first and still contract whatever.
Yes, always use a CD
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by bitchcrafts: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yes, always use a CD
Yo! Save yo ready to pump a loyal partner's belly. cheesy
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iykekelvins(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yo! Save yo ready to pump a loyal partner's belly. cheesy
gringrin

Neh, I ain't
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Adekorya: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
iykekelvins:
It will be hard for a nigga to suspect a Virgin bae of having HIV.
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by kally01(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kano boiz oya come and behead diz gal grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iykekelvins(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Adekorya:

It will be hard for a nigga to suspect a Virgin bae of having HIV.
Na God hand we dey
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
B4 I Fork any Nigerian Gal I always pour special anointing oil into thier ToT¤ to disinfect itcheesy
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please let no woman love me this much as not to tell me her HIV Status if she is positive.

I might just reciprocate with hatred and first degree murder.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by EWAagoyin(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
This the woman those Kano boys suppose to come behead undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by BahdGanG(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by annnikky(f): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
Yes, always use a CD
Wat about some guyz d@ doesn't like using CD?
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by coyy(m): 12:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
angry

She said she is not wicked

She said she loves him

She said we shouldn't judge her..

Nairalanders, she has to be stoned to death!
lmao..

unfortunately, we cant see her. sad

how do we stone her
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by iykekelvins(m): 5:26am On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:

Wat about some guyz d@ doesn't like using CD?
Then whatever they see, they take
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by annnikky(f): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
Then whatever they see, they take
U know d@ had I know always comes at last so thats wen u'll hear had I know n is d work devil
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by AJ01(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

grin
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by potolistic(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Choi.... Poor guy.... Love infected him HIV.... Love sucks
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
jokinexcel:
Once U are on drug for at least six months your chance of infecting someone is very slim. It doesn't mean you don't have it again but the virus is inactive. There s why two positive couple can give birth to negitve children as long as they are on drug.

That also depends on the immunity of the partner in question o, it's possible one can still contact the virus from someone with a very low viral load, if their immune system isn't up to it.
Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
But why?
undecided

Re: I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L by egopersonified(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
dear nairaland males, if you school in Russia and have a girlfriend you have being dating for two years who takes heart drugs daily, please go for an HIV test

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! I'm About To Lose My Girlfriend Because Of This / I Flew With My Daughter To Port Harcourt To See Grandpa Today - Photos / I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.