Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (55735 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by brooke03(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Will strike stop him from receiving his own salary, security vote,riding State vehicles. eating our food, sleeping in Govt house lodge, and so on and so forth? I will never deceive myself if you are trying to deceive me. Insensitivity of highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by batstan(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will
Same truth PMB admitted and you people called him names.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by jaybee(f): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes?
Thanks

PAY THE WORKERS THEIR FULL SALARIES! SIMPLE!!
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by SolomonAdeola: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat are u saying? Just listen to urself. Just ansa my question. Someone that received 813million last month and his way bill alone is 2.4billion apart from statutory expenses in managing d state.

Wage bill not way bill
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Amustical(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2016
You ask fayose to think of boosting his state IGR, and when he asked all. Private school pupil to be paying 1k each as a revenue to the state account, aLl of nna dey yarn lobish then...... Oya take. Nigeria is broke lie mohamed/femi adesina.. Ekiti state is broke too you deal with that fayose still remain the best president
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Amustical(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2016
You ask fayose to think of boosting his state IGR, and when he asked all. Private school pupil to be paying 1k each as a revenue to the state account, aLl of nna dey yarn lobish then...... Oya take. Nigeria is broke lie mohamed/femi adesina.. Ekiti state is broke too you deal with that fayose still remain the best governor
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
maasoap:

Siddon there and continue shouting Aregbescam while Rauf is taking bull by the horns. When was the last time you heard noises from Osun State workers if I may ask you? Aregbe has learned a bitter lesson the hard way and he's gradually weathering the storm. He is owing less than many state governors today, yet he collects the least allocation nationwide. The man is now constantly thinking outside the box. If you care to know, I can tell you few steps has taken so far to boost Osun State IGR.
Now, he has paid March salary. I just hope that the senior workers will one day start to receive their remaining half.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / Police Plan Posting Of Kolo Yusuf To Kano - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.