Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (55728 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Salimmuhammad(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat are u saying? Just listen to urself. Just ansa my question. Someone that received 813million last month and his way bill alone is 2.4billion apart from statutory expenses in managing d state.

Abegee make we hear word...the man is so dull, other gov's are working to see that people get their salaries he is there sitting saying "what should i do"...is there no brain in that big head of his...let him think...
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose, wailers role model. grin
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Salimmuhammad:

Abegee make we hear word...the man is so dull, other gov's are working to see that people get their salaries he is there sitting saying "what should i do"...is there no brain in that big head of his...let him think...
I tire o. Even Aregbe that was collecting as meager as N5 million naira monthly due to loan repayment is managing Osun State workers. Junior workers have collected their up to February and senior workers, half salary. Fayose is Ekiti people's mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Salimmuhammad:

Name d governors! And make sure they are not collecting more than him.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Haba why u sounding like this. Did Fayose not also commission project including the first flyover in d state and he also commissioned roads, he even did celebration on it and my friend Osun state is owing like 11months. He has just paid like 2 or 3times. Let's call a spade a spade. I asked u 4 solutions 4 this situation round d federation.
You knew nada about what Osun State Government is owing workers as far as salary is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Qmerit(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat are u saying? Just listen to urself. Just ansa my question. Someone that received 813million last month and his way bill alone is 2.4billion apart from statutory expenses in managing d state.

you too what are you saying did you consider this when you call Aragbe of Osun names of unpaid salaries, even though the workers never went on strike ehennnnn just answer me. We read it here few months back he got 6mplus from allocation

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by habsydiamond(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
If say he don old now I for say na Old age dey worry am. A governor with shipini brain.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Name d governors! And make sure they are not collecting more than him.
Aregbesola of Osun State. N5 million naira at one point, N55 million naira at another point. Lol.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by topsam1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes?
Thanks
. He should resign if he can't find a solution to the problem....why would a governor rely solely on Federal Allocation? He was there before the present admin came into power. He sometimes claimed he used prophesie, he should have seen this earlier and avert it...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Olokovictor: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
This our Governor is deceiving himself not us, hnnn u better look for how to pay workers salaries...... private schools are having problem now d students parents because they can't pay their wards fees since they have not receive salaries for about five months
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
He has been a figurehead for a long time now, irrelavant and insignificant to the people, so tell me. What difference does it make?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by rasco2000me: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
LET PEOPLE COME OUT AND HELP FAYOSE,HIS BRAIN AS ENTER MENOPURSE STAGE ,HE IS NOT FRUITFUL,HE BOUGHT EXPENSIVE CAR FOR A DETAIN HONOURABLE HOW MANY THAT MONEY CAN PAY THERE SALARY

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by mashnino(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will

Plz just shut up

You sound gullible
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by rasco2000me: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
LET PEOPLE COME OUT AND HELP FAYOSE,HIS BRAIN AS ENTER MENOPURSE STAGE ,HE IS NOT FRUITFUL,HE BOUGHT EXPENSIVE CAR FOR A DETAIN HONOURABLE HOW MANY THAT MONEY CAN PAY
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by daniel2016: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wao. The best governor so far. He is saying the truth. Most states in Nigeria depends on the federal government absolutely. Now that things are bad. The workers shd generate the fund to be used in paying. If not there should go home. What of Okorocha?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by abbasajao(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mr fayase abi na foyose dem dey call u. Hope you know that the principle of no work no pay also applicable to u too?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by tonguengineer(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

Why won't you love him, he's a caricature putting on a show of shame and you are enjoying it...

A deranged person is good entertainment for passers-by , no sane person will pray for him to belong to them.... I pray your governors become like Fayose... Amen.. cool

I just beg that he should limit his madness to throwing subs at Bubu, he should stop embarrassing us!!
I ll say amen to that ur prayer bcuz he is beta than raufool aregberascam anytime anyday
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Thanks
he should ask aregbe in a more damning situation that he is. Fayose still manage to collect over 1.3 billion whereas Aregbe with 6 million...lol... Still manage to pay up to February

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Akaujaa(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will

Just wish you can listen to yourself. people like you are the reason they address Nigerian graduates as half baked. Just imagine the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by transient123(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Thanks

I gave him the solutions you gave Aregbe.....hypocrite.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
skomolayo:
TRUE POSITION.it is a known fact that kayode fayemi (minister of solid mineral) plunge the state into huge debt with nothing tangible to show for it. But fayose is now trying to hide under this flaws committed by fayemi to swindle the good people of Ekiti state.diverting huge chunk of money meant for salary into capital project where he can inflate contract sum thereby benefiting hugely from the inflated contract sum.he knew very well he cannot easily steal money by constantly paying salary but through inflated contract. Unfortunately for him,the intelligent workers of the state watches with concise discerness. I SUBMIT. ....
with all the debt of Fayemi Ekiti still earn more than Ondo, Osun and Ogun state. 1.2 billion to Osun 6 million. He should focus on governance instead of trying to be king maker in PDP and the face the of opposition

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by macherie1: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Now I know my Governor has lost it. What kind of joke is this?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

must all governors wait for federal allocations before they pay salaries?
let's assume he collected 813m what about internally generated revenues?
u people should stop shielding these governors if not u are d ones who will continue to suffer the brunt of their clueless ness.
let them think and pay workers. what about his salaries and that of his aides? has it not been paid for 5months too?

stand neutral and u will see far. Thanks to all who are neutral in today's Nigeria because they are the real analysts and commentators.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

How will they transport themselves there?

Jesuuuuuu!!!!! What kind of unfeeling nimcopoop is this for God's sake? He has turned governance to a joke.. lipsrsealed

Hi
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by adegeye38(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerians get the type of leaders they deserve
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
So going on strike is the best solution. Fayose is constructing a bridge in ekiti were der is no traffic congestion. And he can't pay workers salaries. Maybe if ur brain was an app, u would use it.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Armynu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

lmao... Abeg stop embarrassing the internet..

He really is embarrassing the internet, he should atleast save that MB and do 2go with it. Seems he is best fit there.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
tonguengineer:

I ll say amen to that ur prayer bcuz he is beta than raufool aregberascam anytime anyday
Siddon there and continue shouting Aregbescam while Rauf is taking bull by the horns. When was the last time you heard noises from Osun State workers if I may ask you? Aregbe has learned a bitter lesson the hard way and he's gradually weathering the storm. He is owing less than many state governors today, yet he collects the least allocation nationwide. The man is now constantly thinking outside the box. If you care to know, I can tell you few steps has taken so far to boost Osun State IGR.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
daniel2016:
Wao. The best governor so far. He is saying the truth. Most states in Nigeria depends on the federal government absolutely. Now that things are bad. The workers shd generate the fund to be used in paying. If not there should go home. What of Okorocha?
Workers should generate funds to be use in paying? Can u listen to urself. Workers should generate funds to pay themselves. To insult u just dey sweet me, but I nor wan make nl mod ban me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Armynu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
ellacute45:
Which kind madness be this undecided
Only he (Fayose) knows.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
#bottomline# Ekiti state is on strike. Some1 really needs to knock some senses in2 this dude's brain. Ekiti state, what is the way forward?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by marv1: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Stop this nonsense of defending Fayose. That is how u igbo guys will be defending what is wrong and bad. Ekiti is my state and i know fayose is a complete hypocritical human being. What truth is he talking about? All the taxes and vats he collects from people he can not account for them. He can not come out to make a clear cut statement about the igr in the state. Everything he does is very shady. Must he wait for fg b4 he spends money? So fayose coming out to say his usual useless words, paying lip-service after 12 days of strike without anything tangible in effect makes him better and sincere than other governors in ur eyes? What a gross error? What a useless gov?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan - Dele Momodu / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.