Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single (4097 Views)

She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / Why Are You Still Single ? / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
NB: You can call me mama's boy, it's okay...
Since before Iduated, my mom was on my neck, saying that, I must marry. Her reasons were that, she only have 3 of us, and she likes to see us married before she goes to great beyond..
That being said, I as a son that treasures his mother will like to fulfill her dreams.. Now, the problem is that, I'm completely newbie.. I see fine girls errday in the school where I'm currently undergoing my masters, but I got no balls to toast one, while time is running out..
How can I be a real man and get a GOOD girl in the school?
.Nobody is really helping you grin huh?

Don't think on it so much.
When you approach a woman on your campus do so with the mindset of just having a friendly talk with her.
As you become comfortable with her it will be easier.
An ex don't try and ask her out the first meeting
Ya'll go to school together work on her weekly
Greeting and speaking with her.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
.Nobody is really helping you grin huh?

Don't think on it so much.
When you approach a woman on your campus do so with the mindset of just having a friendly talk with her.
As you become comfortable with her it will be easier.
An ex don't try and ask her out the first meeting
Ya'll go to school together work on her weekly
Greeting and speaking with her.
Thanks.. This means a lot
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Thanks.. This means a lot
...*you welcome.
Re: Help Me! I'm 22, A Graduate, But Still Single by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2016
jejemanito:
CHANGE YOUR MONIKER!

;> 4wat?!
Back to topic, OP, throw morality to the dust and find yourself with plenty pretty gals begging you to selet dem. Start toasting any fine toastable..cheesy some mumu will not understand us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Lady's New Year Resolution That Has Gone Viral? (photo) / Can You Post A Pic Of You And Hubby Like This On Social Media? / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.