Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (10397 Views)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
A beach party here cool
grin grin I have some time to deal with these ones tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He saw R'hllor-The Lord of Light.
Reassuring yourself ain't you? grin grin
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
grin grin I have some time to deal with these ones tonight.

Lolz . And I can't resist sharing this good time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
You searched and couldnt find. Someone went to dig out some stories from some blog and you jump for joy. Shame on you. Post videos showing those people giving their experiences not some poorly written stories by atheistic-minded desperate and disturbed individuals looking to disprove the authenticity of the testimonies of thousands of individuals.

And why is it so hard to find videos of these people?, I doubt you will find up to 5 of such videos on the internet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I just realized that I have been wasting my time an ostrich. Go sleep. Tomorrow na church.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:
So here are the endless confusing stories of people that claimed to have gone to heaven with very different description and tales of heaven. Each agreeing and aligning with their church doctrines.

1) Catholic priest aimed he want to heaven, purgatory and hell. In heaven he meet Jesus and Mary sitting on the throne.
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Christian-(roman-Catholic)/1587294

2) This deeper life woman claimed she also went to heaven and saw things that agreed with the deeper life Church. Her story is so pathetic that even the founder of the deeper life Church pastor Kumuyi had to disavow her claims. What she said is completely different from what the Catholic priest saw.

http://eternal-destinations..com.ng/2013/12/linda-ngaujah-revelation-of-heaven-and.html?m=1

3) This mormon lady claims to have visited heaven. She say things that agreed with the Mormon church. Joseph Smith she claims is in heaven.

http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/lds/ci_15227681

He story th and description of heave and what shw claimed she saw is completely different from the other 2 I just posted. I can post like 20 but I don't have the time.

All what this shows is that people can sit down imagine things and write them down to promote what ever course they have in mind and nothing else. People tell lies all the time to promote their religion. After all the people that wrote the bible, Koran and the Hindu Verdes were all telling lies.
Please can people go to the sites he posted. Especially the first and last one. grin grin

And please ask him to post 20 like he earlier said if they exist grin grin grin.

You dont have to sweat it before you find 100 true testimonies on youtube. grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
You cant post 20 because they dont exist. Post their videos so we can see how comfortable they were, knowing they were lying.

Do I need to waste my time posting videos here? Am using a phone. Just go to youtube and type mormon lady goes to heaven . Also type catholic priest goes to heaven. Type seven day adventist goes to heaven. You'll see so many results . Do it and post the videos here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
You searched and couldnt find. Someone went to dig out some stories from some blog and you jump for joy. Shame on you. Post videos showing those people giving their experiences not some poorly written stories by atheistic-minded desperate and disturbed individuals looking to disprove the authenticity of the testimonies of thousands of individuals.

And why is it so hard to find videos of these people?, I doubt you will find up to 5 of such videos on the internet. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is so true . There are no videos because everyone would recognise them and the pathetic lies . There are videos of former atheists telling stories of their transformation and everyone who knows them will attest to that .

The difference is clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I just realized that I have been wasting my time an ostrich. Go sleep. Tomorrow na church.
You got busted, didnt yhu? grin grin grin
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
You got busted, didnt yhu? grin grin grin
When you checked the internet you saw nothing right? Kwantinu.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

Do I need to waste my time posting videos here? Am using a phone. Just go to youtube and type mormon lady goes to heaven . Also type catholic priest goes to heaven. Type seven day adventist goes to heaven. You'll see so many results . Do it and post the videos here.
God can give anybody a second chance, seventhday adventist, mormon, atheist, anyone. Im more interested in their stories.

Post the videos of people who saw mohammed, buddha, zeus in heaven and also those who saw mary caring for God. If you use a fone, so what? How far is google from your fone? undecided

Why are you so hardened? undecided
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
Please can people go to the sites he posted. Especially the first and last one. grin grin

And please ask him to post 20 like he earlier said if they exist grin grin grin.

You dont have to sweat it before you find 100 true testimonies on youtube. grin grin grin

I don't know how to post videos on YouTube with my phone.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is so true . There are no videos because everyone would recognise them and the pathetic lies . There are videos of former atheists telling stories of their transformation and everyone who knows them will attest to that .

The difference is clear
I will open a thread on the topic of those who die and go to heaven. I actually could not find a single video on youtube of a muslim claiming to see mohammed or any other religious founder in heaven, except a muslim boy who claimed to see mohammed in heaven and Jesus in hell>betraying their own logic that both were prophets> THe boy later confessed that he was asked to frame up a story. Muslims, atheist e.t.c all see Jesus in their hundreds and these people still deny? undecided.. These guys are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

I don't know how to post videos on YouTube with my phone.
So much for a self-acclaimed intellectual grin grin. Well, The link alone will do. So get to work.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
God can give anybody a second chance, seventhday adventist, mormon, atheist, anyone. Im more interested in their stories.

Post the videos of people who saw mohammed, buddha, zeus in heaven and also those who saw mary caring for God. If you use a fone, so what? How far is google from your fone? undecided

Why are you so hardened? undecided

I don't need to post videos of people seeing Allah, Mohammed or Buddha. Their religious theology might not give them room for that. Islam for example does not allow muslims to claim to have gone to heaven and met with Allah as such you can't see a muslim making that claim.

All IIA saying is that there are videos of different christians from various sects each claiming to have gone to heaven and seeing exactly what agrees with what their sect is teaching them. Mormons claim to go to heaven and meet Joseph Smith. Catholic priest coma to go to heaven to met Jesus and Mary. Deeper life lady climes she went to heaven and hell and saw the pope in the. Different christians all describing heaven very differently and each claming that Jesus gave them different messages. The bottom line is that they are lying. They just imagined things and that all. What difference does a video make? After all we have different videos of televangelist performing miracles until they were later exposed to be fake people. A person can sit down and make a video of himself talking about his visit to heaven. What difference does it make?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
dalaman:

I don't need to post videos of people seeing Allah, Mohammed or Buddha. Their religious theology might not give them room for that. Islam for example does not allow muslims to claim to have gone to heaven and met with Allah as such you can't see a muslim making that claim.

All IIA saying is that there are videos of different christians from various sects each claiming to have gone to heaven and seeing exactly what agrees with what their sect is teaching them. Mormons claim to go to heaven and meet Joseph Smith. Catholic priest coma to go to heaven to met Jesus and Mary. Deeper life lady climes she went to heaven and hell and saw the pope in the. Different christians all describing heaven very differently and each claming that Jesus gave them different messages. The bottom line is that they are lying. They just imagined things and that all. What difference does a video make? After all we have different videos of televangelist performing miracles until they were later exposed to be fake people. A person can sit down and make a video of himself talking about his visit to heaven. What difference does it make?

Accepted. We know you think hundreds of thousands of atheists, muslims, evolutionists e.t.c all sat down to fake their stories.

Just a simple task:
Give 3 videos of mormons who claimed they died and saw joseph smith with Jesus
Give 3 videos of catholics who claimed they died and saw mary and the pope in heaven.

I can post 100 videos of people Christians, muslims, atheists, agnostics, buddhists, taoists, scientists etc who claim they died and saw hell and saw Jesus in heaven.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
So much for a self-acclaimed intellectual grin grin. Well, The link alone will do. So get to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uZ38qeO7LQ

Here is the videoof a Catholic priest that claimed he went to heaven.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
winner01:
You type as though you are going through some sort of pain. I couldnt help but notice. I agree that there are different sects that call themselves the true christians but i'm sure you've heard of atheist mega churches. You can try to rationalize why sworn atheists would build churches. To suppress the truth of course.
It is easier to cause confusion amongst people by joining them or pretending to be like them than by facing them directly.
The existence of different arms of christianity does not disprove the authenticity of christianity but further proves that there is something special about it. You keep proving that to me to. I must say thank you to you and others, y'all help to keep the fire in me burning with the way y'all persuade me not to believe in God with you.

If people say heaven is this or that, will 10 humans taken to different parts of the earth have the same story to tell about earth? Be objective my friend.

And this is not the evidence that i meant, i meant the evidence that points to an Intelligent designer. You sure know how to direct arguments to a corner where you think you have some cheap knowledge. grin

Which is the true christian sect or denomination? Is it the Catholic Church? Is it the white garment church? Is it the seven days adventist? Is it the word of faith prosperity church? Is it your own local church? Which is the true church care to name it?

Why don't you allow this intelligent designer to provide evidence for people by it self? Why are you doing its work for it. I thought you claim he is able to do all things? You were asking for video evidence. Pls am waiting for you to provide video evidence of this your intelligent designer designing the earth?
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 12:05am On Jun 05, 2016
dalaman:

Which is the true christian sect or denomination? Is it the Catholic Church? Is it the white garment church? Is it the seven days adventist? Is it the word of faith prosperity church? Is it your own local church? Which is the true church care to name it?

Why don't you allow this intelligent designer to provide evidence for people by it self? Why are you doing its work for it. I thought you claim he is able to do all things? You were asking for video evidence. Pls am you provide video evidence of this your intelligent designer designing the earth?
The true church is the church of God. You are asking me about religion, i dont do religion.

I do not provide evidence for you or anyone, I did not invite you to this thread, Your desperation brought you here.

Give just 3 videos of people who saw joseph smith and mary caring for God. Either living or dead. Just 3 each. grin grin

Deduct 6 from the number of humans that have ever lived, you got a whole lotta sample frame man. grin

You know the truth. Now i know why some people are called hardened criminals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2016
winner01:
The true church is the church of God. You are asking me about religion, i dont do religion.

I do not provide evidence for you or anyone, I did not invite you to this thread, Your desperation brought you here.

Give just 3 videos of people who saw joseph smith and mary caring for God. Either living or dead. Just 3 each. grin grin

Deduct 6 from the number of humans that have ever lived, you got a whole lotta sample frame man. grin

You know the truth. Now i know why some people are called hardened criminals.

I know which truth? You haven't been able to convince your other fellow christians that belong to other sects about what you believe in yet you are still talking about truth. By the way which is the church of God and where is it located? In which part of Nigeria is it located? Who are it's members and what are their doctrines? Keep deceiving yourself .

1 Like

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2016
dalaman:

I know which truth? You haven't been able to convince your other fellow christians that belong to other sects about what you believe in yet you are still talking about truth. By the way which is the church of God and where is it located? In which part of Nigeria is it located? Who are it's members and what are their doctrines? Keep deceiving yourself .
Stop digressing. The church of God is the Church of God. As long as you teach from scriptures and not forged extrabiblical references.

Why would anyone go through the pain of writing the marian apparition, the secet of the saints, the book of mormon etc. There really is something about christianity that evil people sought to suppress.

When you can give 3 examples each of people who died and saw joseph smith and mary caring for God in heaven respectively out of the billions of humans that have lived. Then ill take you seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Weah96: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2016
winner01:
People should notice that atheists will not concern themselves with this strange idea by this young man whom i'm replying, even though it conflicts with their views, but will be quick to attack the slightest proclamation of the christian doctrine.

So that leaves me the question: What is it about christianity that the carnal nature seeks tirelessly and desperately to suppress?.. This is one question that needs serious consideration.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

So you don't think that he's trolling? Domino Reverad, really?
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by dalaman: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2016
winner01:
Stop digressing. The church of God is the Church of God. As long as you teach from scriptures and not forged extrabiblical references.

Isn't it a shame that you can't tell us the location of this church, it's doctrine and who it's members are? Every christians sect use the bible. Many christians disagree with each other constantly here. They all use the bible to promote and support their positions.

Why would anyone go through the pain of writing the marian apparition, the secet of the saints, the book of mormon etc. There really is something about christianity that evil people sought to suppress.

Those that claim to have seen Mary appear to them are numerous. They are no different from the people whose claimed to have been to heave and came back. They are also no different from Joseph Smith who claimed am angel Maroni appeared to him. Or the people like John who wrote the book of revelations. It just shows that people can create stories and promote their ideas. There is nothing about christianity that makes other sects within it to suppress it. Catholics remain christians whether you like it or not. They might not share some doctrines and theology with you but they remain the biggestchristian sect. Even your own church is a false church according to another christian sect. It's just nothing but confusion galore. You can keep believing that some imaginary force is out to destroy your religion but that is false. When you guys agree on what christianity is amongst yourselves and stop disagreeing then you can come and I'll take you seriously.

When you can give 3 examples each of people who died and saw joseph smith and mary caring for God in heaven respectively out of the billions of humans that have lived. Then ill take you seriously.

I have done that but you inssited that I should provide video evidence as if you have any video evidence of your God doing anything that was written inside the bible. Can you provide video evidence of your God creating the earth as opposed to the Hindu God, so that we will know for sure that he created the earth and not the Hindu God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by Tellemall: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2016
winner01:
You wish he was dead right?. grin

Share your trauma, c'mon.

I don't know why, but I think you, winner01, are going to school these guys. They simply don't want to understand you. It's not like they don't know anything you're telling them. They must've fought every statement you make concerning God ten times over and are looking for the next person to say it.

Most of these Nigerian atheists got tired of Christianity, got frustrated easily and now the end result is for all to see. That is their trauma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Tellemall:

I don't know why, but I think you, winner01, are going to school these guys. They simply don't want to understand you. It's not like they don't know anything you're telling them. They must've fought every statement you make concerning God ten times over and are looking for the next person to say it.

Most of these Nigerian atheists got tired of Christianity, got frustrated easily and now the end result is for all to see. That is their trauma.
Exactly, they are frustrated.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by KingEbukaNaija: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Cool thread
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Cool thread
so cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2016
winner01:
Hundreds of thousands of people have made this claim, now and in the past. Christians, muslims, Atheists and several others.
Its either they are all lying or telling the truth. But one thing is certain, "they all cant be crazy."
Hundreds of thousands have made claims of reincarnation. Does this not contradict the bible? Does that make their compelling and evidence based testimonies lie?

Those who claim reincarnation usually have evidences.
Those who claim to have died and seen Jesus usually have no evidence.

Who should we believe?
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 1:15am On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hundreds of thousands have made claims of reincarnation. Does this not contradict the bible? Does that make their compelling and evidence based testimonies lie?

Those who claim reincarnation usually have evidences.
Those who claim to have died and seen Jesus usually have no evidence.

Who should we believe?
It is not reincarnation, it is called second chance.

They do not come in different bodies or form after their death.

Jesus will continue to give people second chances no matter how much you want Him not to exist.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by HardMirror(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2016
winner01:
It is not reincarnation, it is called second chance.

They do not come in different bodies or form after their death.

Jesus will continue to give people second chances no matter how much you want Him not to exist.
Show me where the bible ever talked about reincarnation, or you don't know what reincarnation means?
So when you realised there are lots of evidences proving reincarnation you quickly claimed it was jesus giving them second chance.
This is the height of desperation. You guys are ready to twist facts and lie to defend a god that sooo badly men to defend and cover it's ass.
Show me where the bible talks about reincarnation and says it is god's way of giving man second chance?

Obviously you are one of those who claim to be christian but don't know dolt about god or the scriptures.

Anyone that reads through this thread would deduce the truth.

#proudatheist #christiansLie #christiansAreLost
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Show me where the bible ever talked about reincarnation, or you don't know what reincarnation means?
So when you realised there are lots of evidences proving reincarnation you quickly claimed it was jesus giving them second chance.
This is the height of desperation. You guys are ready to twist facts and lie to defend a god that sooo badly men to defend and cover it's ass.
Show me where the bible talks about reincarnation and says it is god's way of giving man second chance?

Obviously you are one of those who claim to be christian but don't know dolt about god or the scriptures.

Anyone that reads through this thread would deduce the truth.

#proudatheist #christiansLie #christiansAreLost
Who is this one. When you check what the dictionary meaning of reincarnation is, please come here and define it so that people can see your stark ignorance.

Did the person come back in another form? And please tell us, what the the facts proving reincarnation?
Who ever said this is reincarnation or that the Bible supports reincarnation?

Did you loose your brains? The only truth here is how much ignorance you are showing.

Go check the dictionary meaning of reincarnation and post it here so that people can compare it to the claims of the op and also see your semi-illiteracy.
And please give the available proof of reincarnation.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by HardMirror(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2016
winner01:
Who is this one. When you check what the dictionary meaning of reincarnation is, please come here and define it so that people can see your stark ignorance.

Did the person come back in another form? And please tell us, what the the facts proving reincarnation?
Who ever said this is reincarnation or that the Bible supports reincarnation?

Did you loose your brains? The only truth here is how much ignorance you are showing.

Go check the dictionary meaning of reincarnation and post it here so that people can compare it to the claims of the op and also see your semi-illiteracy.
And please give the available proof of reincarnation.

Hehehehehe
See how you are skipping about. Lol
You crack me up real good.

First you claim after death is judgment and that heaven and hell is the destination of the dead

I challenged this with reincarnation

You quickly realize that there are stories of reincarnation so you quickly said jesus was responsible for reincarnation.

I challenged you to show where the bible ever talked about reincarnation.

You quickly realize your mistake that reincarnation cannot be proven using the bible, so you are asking me to define reincarnation.

You are just a joker. Who takes this guy serious? Lol

Abi reincarnation in your dictionary is same as resurrection?

I dey feel you jare. Oya post another joke for our amusement. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / Here’s How Much Judas’ 30 Pieces Of Silver Worth In Today’s Money / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.