Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (10408 Views)

Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by HardMirror(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2016
dalaman:

Which is the true christian sect or denomination? Is it the Catholic Church? Is it the white garment church? Is it the seven days adventist? Is it the word of faith prosperity church? Is it your own local church? Which is the true church care to name it?

Why don't you allow this intelligent designer to provide evidence for people by it self? Why are you doing its work for it. I thought you claim he is able to do all things? You were asking for video evidence. Pls am waiting for you to provide video evidence of this your intelligent designer designing the earth?
He is God's PRO lol.
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
See how you are skipping about. Lol
You crack me up real good.

First you claim after death is judgment and that heaven and hell is the destination of the dead

I challenged this with reincarnation

You quickly realize that there are stories of reincarnation so you quickly said jesus was responsible for reincarnation.

I challenged you to show where the bible ever talked about reincarnation.

You quickly realize your mistake that reincarnation cannot be proven using the bible, so you are asking me to define reincarnation.

You are just a joker. Who takes this guy serious? Lol

Abi reincarnation in your dictionary is same as resurrection?

I dey feel you jare. Oya post another joke for our amusement. grin
Dont worry, reasonable people take me seriously.

For people who are ready to see the gross foolishness of this young man;

Nowhere in this article was reincarnation mentioned before this young man sprang up from nowhere with zero proofs.
The articles itself has nothing whatsoever to do with reincarnation.

The dictionary defines reincarnation as: philosophical or religious concept that a living being starts a new life in a different physical body or form after each biological death. It is also called rebirth or transmigration, and is a part of the Saṃsāra doctrine of cyclic existence.

This is clearly different from the op as we can see that the man in question came back in the same body and was not rebirth or whatever.
According to the op, The man died went to heaven and came back [b]in the same body and form [/i] because Jesus gave him a second chance.
Is this not evidently different from the claims of reincarnation which this young man is posting?

This frustrated yoing man is trying to fashion the argument in such a way that will suit his low IQ.
He claims there are stories of reincarnation but gives zero proof.
I asked him to define reincarnation since he made the claim first but he instead turned the burden on me.

This is a typical example of the foolishness of atheism. He knows he has nothing reasonable enough to contribute because the video is enough proof, but wants to change the subject to reincarnation so he can engage me in his meaningless campaign against a God he claims does not exist.

He falsely claims to be a former pastor but cant speak reasonably like someone that once was. He instead opts to disgrace himself in a horribly and unwarranted manner, a caracteristic of a demon-posessed individual.

Ill leave the reasonable persons reading to make their inferences.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2016
:-
Re: Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. by winner01(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.