Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

hh - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (21539 Views)

Hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by nonaira: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Millerz:
So you've finally reduced to "nonaira" from "onenaira"??
I know Igbo's are foolish but I didn't it had degenerated into new heights. This is the dictionary meaning meaning of fellow:

Having common characteristics; being of the same kind, or in the same group.

Why do politicians always "fellow Nigerians"? of "fellow Americans". You cannot use "fellow" for something if you're not from the country you're talking about.

Tribalism has obviously beclouded your sense of reasoning. Like I said, y'all are pathetic baby demons, the most hated tribe in all of Africa. I won't give you the privilege of reading nor replying your senseless, meaningless posts. Brain dead scum!

This ediot continously show how much of an idiot you are.

Let me make it simple

A known Anambra I'd who NEVER denied Anambra. Who always get involved with igbo vs. Yoruba arguments. Who always fights for the igbo. Who also has threads he has opened and each about igbo. In those threads, he also mentions he's igbo. Who is a member since 2013 and in all his years on NL NEVER claimed Yoloba comments "my fellow yoloba"...using that common sense you supposed to have ( come on, push it...I know it's difficult for she males have any brain but try)..what does it mean?

Let me answer it for you...It means he is referring to be people sadly share a country with aka yolobas. My God...I didnt think I had to break common sense to a grown ass man.

You continue to show us how stupid you really are. Savage animal. Go get a brain transplant. You are the definition of the word "idiot. Ignorance and bonafide buffoon", open the dictionaey, search for any of this word and your picture would be right next to them.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Marcelini(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Choi! What a revelation. It was always obvious that hopeathand was not Ikwerre, even without the bursting.

The kind of animosity he harbours for Ndiigbo is not found amongst Ikwerres, it's found only amongst the Yorubas and is not hard to pick up.

Hopefully this time around, he deactivates that his account for good, and learn to be proud of his Yoruba heritage.
Re: hh by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2016
meccuno:
oga, in ebonyi and enugu state, they have languages that are similar to igbo too. But they are igbos.the enugu man and ebonyi man have the same difference as the ikwerri man....I don't expect you to know this because you aren't igbo and you don't speak the language.....the problem with the ikwerri man is political...... Your argument doesn't hold water.......urhobo is urhobo and itsekiri is itsekiri,isoko is isoko ...they have different languages.....ikwerri is a dialect of the igbo language......they are igbos

so ikewere is igbo but itshekiri is not yoruba?

1 Like

Re: hh by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
dreamwords:
Bro answer me, how do you say "come" in ikwere
how do you say come in itshekiri?
Re: hh by dreamwords: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
schoolboij:

how do you say come in itshekiri?
I dont have any business with u people, u can b whatever u like, i dont argue yoruba issues because im not a yoruba
Re: hh by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
dreamwords:

I dont have any business with u people, u can b whatever u like, i dont argue yoruba issues because im not a yoruba

lol.
I only asked you the question because igbos on this forum will tell you that itshekiris are not yoruba even though they speak yoruba, bear yoruba names in an attempt to claim ss as biafra.
the truth is the yoruba have more claim to delta state than igbos as it was formerly under western region.
Re: hh by macluvph1(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
nonaira:

This is pathetic. I did not think I have to do this but my God, how gullible can you SE be. Seriously? Dude people have been telling you hopeathand is NOT IKWERRE and you just continue insulting the community. Smfh.

I doesn't think I had do this but it looks like I have to because you people are Ridiculously gullible.

one hopeathand is YORUBA.

He's original I'd was vansnicker. He started claiming ikwerre to start problem and when that vansnicker was exoosed and informed he used to claim yoloba, now he's ikwerre, he dumped that I'd and created ikwerre boy. When he stupidly used the ikwerreboy to fight vansnicker argument and people outed him for being the dude behind both I'd, he dumped ikwerreboy to create hopeathand id. Which last year, he was outed for being the guy behind the three ids. The only reason the coward has yet to dump hopeathand id is because some of you still continue following his maquetade. He dumped the ikwerreboy I'd because his real name was exposed by those people that used to "bust masquerades". His real name is RAPHEL OBASUYI. He only brings up the ikwerreboy I'd whenever he think people forgot his real name.

Secondly, hopeathand has argued and fought REAL IKWERRE on NL and EACH one he argues with, they always ALWAYS end up stating the dude is not ikwerre. The one he started avoiding, aka Ezepromoe, showed us all the guy actually has little to zero knowledge about Ikwerre's history of even the land. Ezepromoe was not the only one. He's argued with Macluvph1 ( another ikwerre). Even Ruythar (another ikwerre), whom rarely gets involved in the Igbo vs ikwerre arguments or any arguments here also came out and denounce that the guy is not ikwerre. Alt wireless ( who was urhobo but with an ikwerre mother) also did not believe that nigga was ikwerre and altwireless is Half ikwerre. NONE of the ikwerres on NL believes the guy is ikwerre, They have REPEATEDLY proven it and told una yet you lots Never listen. Wtf is wrong with some SE igbo seriously?

Lastly, everything the guy writes in "ikwerre" is copied from online evidenced by the marks on top of the words..which last i checked, no phone has on any of their letter.

Read the comments if you doubt me

I dont blame people that insult other's i blame the parents that brought them forth to this world for failing in their fundamental obligation.

Secondly everyone and their own opinion,so who am i to determine for them.

But a visit to Pitakwa will solve the problem of the argument.

The guy you quoted is an imposter and he is high on Oshogbo weed.
Re: hh by dreamwords: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
schoolboij:

lol.
I only asked you the question because igbos on this forum will tell you that itshekiris are not yoruba even though they speak yoruba, bear yoruba names in an attempt to claim ss as biafra.
the truth is the yoruba have more claim to delta state than igbos as it was formerly under western region.
Ok
Re: hh by proeast(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Millerz:
If you're not ikwerre then take your own advice and shut the hell up.
Being Igbo gives me the right to talk about them, just like every other Igbo sub group.
Re: hh by momonny: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Most of you are confusing other suburbs that had developed and joined PH eg obio akpor, etche, ikwerre and eleme as ph. PH town is predominantly ijaws and ikwerre is a minority.
proeast:
Being Igbo gives me the right to talk about them, just like every other Igbo sub group.
Re: hh by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2016
OK sir.
proeast:
Re: hh by meccuno: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
schoolboij:

so ikewere is igbo but itshekiri is not yoruba?
itsekiri speak their own language. i doubt if you have people from itsekiri who have surnames that are yoruba surnames. and their culture isn't the same. that analogy is very different. ikwerris share similar culture with the igbos such as mode of dressing food and tradition. there are edos that live very close to the border between ondo and edo state doesn't make them Yoruba just the relationship between these communities.moreover,the itsekiris are a mixture of igala,yoruba and bini according to what i read.it is a language closes related to these language that i mentioned. ikwerri is a sub group of the igbo language.i doubt if any yoruba would understand what these itsekiris speak while igbos understand ikwerris. the claim of not being igbo started during and after the civil war. Igbos know their people
Re: hh by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Marcelini:

Lies, unless you can show any colonial document were the Isokos referred to themselves as Urhobo, or the Esan referred to themselves as Bini or the Annang referred to themselves as Ibibio.

By the way, I have colonial documents where Ikwerres were recognized as Ibos, just as every other part of Iboland( colonial term) of those days.
http://www.elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16602-ikwerre-is-igbo
I don't know why you people want to kill yourself over this issue without understanding the current realities. There is no reason why Ikwerre cannot be Igbo as there's is no reason why Ikwerre cannot assert itself as a different ethnic group. Forget whether they were Igbos before the civil war or after it. The present realities suggests that they have created a different ethnic identity from the greater Igbo nation. Linguistically, Ikwerre can still be referred to as a dialect of the Igbo language but as far as ethnicity is concerned, they are Ikwerre and want to be identified as such. If the reverse was the case, we won't be having this discussion. Nobody is arguing whether Onitsha or Owerri people are Igbos or not. Forget about whether some Ikwerres are in Ohanaeze Ndigbo or not. It doesn't change anything. For some Ikwerres, they're Igbos by extension and will join any Igbo group especially when outside Nigeria but for majority of Ikwerre people, they are Ikwerre and not Igbo but see Igbos as their brothers. Ethnicity is beyond language or culture especially in recent times when politics has become a major determinant of ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: hh by Afam4eva(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abagworo:

Port Harcourt is 4 times bigger than Onitsha and environs in landmass but the building pattern in Onitsha makes the density higher. Based on Nigerian flawed census Port Harcourt is more populous.

Igbo/Ikwerre relationship is exactly comparable to Ibibio/Annang, Bini/Esan, Urhobo/Isoko.
I don't know which is bigger between both cities but i'm inching towards Port-hacourt but i'll need a more concrete proof why you would say that PH is 4 times larger than Onitsha and you should state areas that these two cities cover.
Re: hh by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
meccuno:
itsekiri speak their own language. i doubt if you have people from itsekiri who have surnames that are yoruba surnames. and their culture isn't the same. that analogy is very different. ikwerris share similar culture with the igbos such as mode of dressing food and tradition. there are edos that live very close to the border between ondo and edo state doesn't make them Yoruba just the relationship between these communities.moreover,the itsekiris are a mixture of igala,yoruba and bini according to what i read.it is a language closes related to these language that i mentioned. ikwerri is a sub group of the igbo language.i doubt if any yoruba would understand what these itsekiris speak while igbos understand ikwerris. the claim of not being igbo started during and after the civil war. Igbos know their people

so femi, wunmi etc are not yoruba names?
I'm from a town in the north of ondo state and I can tell you that we speak almost the same language as itshekiri.
Re: hh by Schematics: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abagworo is a well known clown so pay him no attention. X-4 by his incoherent estimation is laughable and silly. Though what is known as Ph has traversed beyond the original Ph into Obiakpo and beyond. All things being equal Ph is bigger in size than Onitsha not so much either but if we add the adjoining areas like (Idemili)Obosi, Oba, Ogbunike, Ogidi which are forming part of the greater Onitsha metropolis just like we added Obiakpor to Ph then we have entirely different sizes altogether which will make it more difficult to ascertain which city is bigger.

Afam4eva:

I don't know which is bigger between both cities but i'm inching towards Port-hacourt but i'll need a more concrete proof why you would say that PH is 4 times larger than Onitsha and you should state areas that these two cities cover.
Re: hh by Marcelini(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Afam4eva:

I don't know why you people want to kill yourself over this issue without understanding the current realities. There is no reason why Ikwerre cannot be Igbo as there's is no reason why Ikwerre cannot assert itself as a different ethnic group. Forget whether they were Igbos before the civil war or after it. The present realities suggests that they have created a different ethnic identity from the greater Igbo nation. Linguistically, Ikwerre can still be referred to as a dialect of the Igbo language but as far as ethnicity is concerned, they are Ikwerre and want to be identified as such. If the reverse was the case, we won't be having this discussion. Nobody is arguing whether Onitsha or Owerri people are Igbos or not. Forget about whether some Ikwerres are in Ohanaeze Ndigbo or not. It doesn't change anything. For some Ikwerres, they're Igbos by extension and will join any Igbo group especially when outside Nigeria but for majority of Ikwerre people, they are Ikwerre and not Igbo but see Igbos as their brothers. Ethnicity is beyond language or culture especially in recent times when politics has become a major determinant of ethnicity.

I understand the complexities surrounding Ikwerre Igbo denial perfectly well. I can tolerate an Ikwerre in Igbo denial, but I will not accept or entertain the idea of Yorubas and Edos telling me who is Igbo and who isn't.

The argument of Ikwerre being Igbo or not, is open only to Ikwerre and Igbos, and not to any non Igbo or non Ikwerre person.
Re: hh by meccuno: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: hh by meccuno: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
schoolboij:

so femi, wunmi etc are not yoruba names?
I'm from a town in the north of ondo state and I can tell you that we speak almost the same language as itshekiri.
dude.....I said surnames.....even rotimi amaechi has a yoruba name. But his surname indicates who his family or father is in Ubima his home town. An igbo man would definitely have an igbo surname...... So will an itsekiri man. And as far as am concerned I don't think I have seen any yet....maybe you should list them and educate me!!
Re: hh by MrAnalyst: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
macluvph1:

I dont blame people that insult other's i blame the parents that brought them forth to this world for failing in their fundamental obligation.

Secondly everyone and their own opinion,so who am i to determine for them.

But a visit to Pitakwa will solve the problem of the argument.

The guy you quoted is an imposter and he is high on Oshogbo weed.
@Bolded-In your opinion is Ikwerre Igbo or not?
Re: hh by oboy3(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enahi:

How will you care when you are a thief, a thief will always be a thief. Suddenly you don't care about the name but you want to claim it, that is why some of you are very backward.

Because of the respect I 've for my Anambra friends I will just ignore you.
Shattap dia osiso

I am from Anambra and I believe and know that asabas are igbo,we speak almost same dialect as them(Asaba),An typical owerri or abian may not even know the diff btw me and and asaba person if we are conversing in Igbo

One Ibusa dude came to my village to marry one of my cousins,everything from A-Z was done in Igbo,we didnt need any interpreter or tell them what and what not to do

dont know about agbor or umunede buh Asaba/ibusa na real igboians
Re: hh by macluvph1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrAnalyst:

@Bolded-In your opinion is Ikwerre Igbo or not?

In my opinion we are part of igbo nation, history books should be your friend(Nkwerre and ikwerre).

i won't go further till the need comes up.
Re: hh by MrAnalyst: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
macluvph1:

In my opinion we are part of igbo nation, history books should be your friend(Nkwerre and ikwerre).

i won't go further till the need comes up.
Hmm. Your type is rare. Shalom!
Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
momonny:
Most of you are confusing other suburbs that had developed and joined PH eg obio akpor, etche, ikwerre and eleme as ph. PH town is predominantly ijaws and ikwerre is a minority.

Pls explain the bolded, its very unclear to me.
Re: hh by Amberon: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2016
I didn't read the rest of your crap!! Reason being that you're senseless and senile. Yes! I alternate monikers whenever I please. If that makes you sad, use the lagoon.
nonaira:

See this yoloba transgendered talking BS. Monkey you forgot to log on to your Amberon I'd before talking rubbish you animals.
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2016
kopite:
Igbos no go rest. PH is not an igbo city. Keep claiming Ikwerre as your own. Ikwerre is an independent ethnic group. PH is theirs. Igbos rest with this your propaganda. Very soon yu will add Abuja in your tally. Lagos is already yours. Thieves!!!! Awon ole!!!
then portharcourt is yoruba. Hatred and stupidity summit. Educate yourself about different Igbo groups in Rivers.
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2016
DaniDani:
If aba is given a facelift, it will be one of the best cities in Nigeria I mean Biafra
then my dream and wish finally xrayed
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2016
oslae:

Don't mind them. They are done claiming lands and properties now they are coming for cities. Confused people undecided
agbor should get out from that list. As for Asaba go ask the asagba of Asaba whether na Igbo or latin. And finally dont suppose the Igbo groups of ph area doesnt know their ethnicity
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Amberon:
Ain't nothing we won't hear on NL. Very soon Hausas will lay claim to Abuja...

Lmao!!! Thank God Niger Deltans are declaring our own Republic now. I love igbos but their land grabbing is detrimental to the health of any sane human.
igbo nation includes igbos outside SE ie in benue,aniocha and oshimili,parts of ukwuani and ika eg Igbodo,Owa,umunede,ogume and most parts of rivers including legbo people.
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I am Ikwerre. I do not think it is proper to call PH an Igbo city because we consider ourselves distinct from Igbo.

Do not misguide people on NL. Ikwerres do not accept the Igbo tag and therefore our cities/towns cannot be classed as Igbo cities/towns.... And given that the OP listed according to city size, i do not think Onitsha is bigger than PH.

Pls, be real.
I dont think u are actually Ikwerre. The people have been reawakened to their true self. Ikwerre youths have constantly reasserted their Igbo self.
Re: hh by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2016
HopeAtHand:

NTA is in Mgbuoba and not Choba.
Eleme junction is in Rumuokwurusi/Elelenwo in Obio/Akpor, Oyigbo LGA starts after Iriebe town.

The PH LGA became small, after Obio/Akpor was carved out. Sincerely, it is easier for Igwuruta or Omagwa to be referred to as PH but Oyigbo will remain Oyigbo, becos PH is an Ikwerre thing.

Ikwerres arent Igbos, we ensured it was written in the Nigerian constitution. We did that on purpose. All other arguments are based on emotions and not what the law says. If you want to argue sensibly, have an argument that is legally binding.
the divide and rule naija can even give a kindred an ethnic status lol
Re: hh by obaloppelujo(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2016
I went through all contrubutions here and i understand this simple logic.
The igbos are trying to say some part of PH and DELTA are igbo speaking people which i think is true. But some people negate the fact because IGBO LANGUAGE isn't their
general language .
Another example is KOGI and DELTA state , the kogi i no has a YORUBA indigenes ,but it dosent mean kogi state is YORUBA state , i saw a YORUBA map and KOGI was not included but was stated that some yoruba speaking side of kogi will join if NIGERIA split because they felt it will be unlawful to include the whole state which include the hausa's to their map.
IF biafra get its republic today some part of delta and ph will want to join them. Some part of DELTA state especially the ITSHEKIRI will tell you they are not YORUBA while some will also make it known to you that they are
proudly YORUBA's .
If NIGER DELTA get its republic today the ITSHEKIRI will prefer NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC unless a disarray occurs between them both .
There are ilaje's people in ONDO and some are also in DELTA state....the creation of state in this country is pure error apart from some states .
Yoruba's are west
Igbo's are east
Hausa's are north. That south south ,south north ,north east , north central,south east is error and mistake.
Niger Deltans are south , but they began their geo political saga , they joined many different people together , if you google the name ''kwara'' it will be stated there ''west'' and ''yoruba''And the geo polical zone is north cebtral If you make a research on some state you'll be suprised to see stories of how the state was created and comprise of more ethnic groups and different tribes.
Nigeria will be splited into four if neccessary .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / We Feel we are no longer needed in APC - Aggrieved Speakership Aspirants / Jonathan Assigns Portfolio To 31 Ministers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.