Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

hh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hh (21541 Views)

Hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hh by zuchyblink(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can a non-igbo tell me who is igbo and who is not Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Vulu: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
kopite:
Igbos no go rest. PH is not an igbo city. Keep claiming Ikwerre as your own. Ikwerre is an independent ethnic group. PH is theirs. Igbos rest with this your propaganda. Very soon yu will add Abuja in your tally. Lagos is already yours. Thieves!!!! Awon ole!!!

ChukwuIbrahim:

smh!

Igbo, claimin & developin other ppl's land since 316BC cool

e pain the yorubas no be small. grin

8 Likes

Re: hh by mordsith: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vulu:

e pain the yorubas no be small. grin

they are born to hate anything igbo. JEALOUSY BREEDS HATRED

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by MrAnalyst: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
zuchyblinkpost=46278031:
Can a non-igbo tell me who is igbo and who is not Igbo?
Only on NL
Re: hh by oslae(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
mordsith:

i have dropped enough links for those who are literates......ILLITERATES LIKE YOU CAN SIT NAKED ON A WET LIVE TRANSFORMER
Ouch! Did I just hit a nerve? undecided

Come sit boy, an illiterate like me would give you a run down of what port harcourt history looks like with facts and reliable references not going online to download links created by my classmates in secondary school just to back up a story. I've gone through your links and I'm yet to make any sense outta it.

If you really wanna know the history of most cities, go read history books of which some has been summarised and posted online for lazy ass literates like you.

Now why would I want to sit on a transformer when I'm yet to discover why you guys keep running after us

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Vulu: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
yorubas actually know that Igbo cities like Asaba, Igweocha are in the SS, they even call people from there 'omo ibo' and the land 'ile ibo'.
But it kills them you say it officially and dismantle their divide-and rule. If yorubas were god, Igboland will be in middle of hausaland, surrounded by bomb-weilding murderous hausa-fulanis. But yoruba no be god finally. God rather made it that they are the ones with a fulani emir on their land. *dancing to fada fada*. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: hh by Amberon: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
mordshit shut the fvck up. You arr a Fulani herdsman. Be proud of your heritage.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
mordsith:

AMBERON SHUTUP......YOU ARE YORUBA....BE PROUD OF IT.SMH.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR ASABA CITY. STOP BEING AND ILLITERATE ANS LEARN TO READ FOR ONCE.

http://asaba.com/about/

emancipate yourself from mental slavery ...none but ourselves can free our minds....bob marlet
Re: hh by mordsith: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
these yoruba people self.......they were shocked when they found out that madam patience jonathan was a abriba woman of igbo descent. and also the recognized leader of okrikans/ijaws in rivers state......

mumu people

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: hh by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:
Lagos

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

Source http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

4 Likes

Re: hh by Amberon: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ain't nothing we won't hear on NL. Very soon Hausas will lay claim to Abuja...

Lmao!!! Thank God Niger Deltans are declaring our own Republic now. I love igbos but their land grabbing is detrimental to the health of any sane human.

2 Likes

Re: hh by mordsith: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
to all critics of the list..........the proof is in those links.

facts versus stupidity.
facts versus insults

I WIN

4 Likes

Re: hh by mordsith: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
to all critics of the list..........the proof is in those links.

facts versus stupidity.
facts versus insults

I WIN grin

3 Likes

Re: hh by mightyokwy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't get it, why do anything igbo give some people heart attack. If asaba nd port-harcourt are not igbo cities then who own them. Imagine the situation where a man from osun and Ogun state claim to be a Lagosian but he is quick to condemn an igbo man that claim asaba or port harcourt. Iberibe bu ajo Ife.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: hh by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyokwy:
I don't get it, why do anything igbo give some people heart attack. If asaba nd port-harcourt are not igbo cities then who own them. Imagine the situation where a man from osun and Ogun state claim to be a Lagosian but he is quick to condemn an igbo man that claim asaba or port harcourt. Iberibe bu ajo Ife.
Please educate them cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by mordsith: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyokwy:

bad belle that's their issue anyway ........

YELLOWBA......GREEDY FELLOWS

FLIES IN ANOTHER MANS BREAKFAST

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Noneroone(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyokwy:
they are not doing it deliberately it is a reflex action. Just like not wanting to believe something you know is true

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by mightyokwy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
quid:

Please educate them cheesy cheesy
My brother the thing get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: hh by mightyokwy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
mordsith:

bad belle that's their issue anyway ........

YELLOWBA......GREEDY FELLOWS

FLIES IN ANOTHER MANS BREAKFAST
Abeg ignore them

1 Like

Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
mightyokwy:

I am Ikwerre. I do not think it is proper to call PH an Igbo city because we consider ourselves distinct from Igbo.

Do not misguide people on NL. Ikwerres do not accept the Igbo tag and therefore our cities/towns cannot be classed as Igbo cities/towns.... And given that the OP listed according to city size, i do not think Onitsha is bigger than PH.

Pls, be real.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by mightyokwy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Noneroone:
they are not doing it deliberately it is a reflex action. Just like not wanting to believe something you know is true
my brother the hate is too much
Re: hh by moriarity(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
oslae:

Ouch! Did I just hit a nerve? undecided

Come sit boy, an illiterate like me would give you a run down of what port harcourt history looks like with facts and reliable references not going online to download links created by my classmates in secondary school just to back up a story. I've gone through your links and I'm yet to make any sense outta it.

If you really wanna know the history of most cities, go read history books of which some has been summarised and posted online for lazy ass literates like you.

Now why would I want to sit on a transformer when I'm yet to discover why you guys keep running after us

Maama grin grin cheesy
Re: hh by mightyokwy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

I am Ikwerre. I do not think it is proper to call PH an Igbo city because we consider ourselves distinct from Igbo.

Do not misguide people on NL. Ikwerres do not accept the Igbo tag and therefore our cities/towns cannot be classed as Igbo cities/towns.... And given that the OP listed according to city size, i do not think Onitsha is bigger than PH.

Pls, be real.

You can call ur self what ever name you choose to identify your self with but one thing is sure, u can only speak for your self. I have many friends from ur town and they are all proud to be Igbos. Even in our nysc camp at kubwa Abuja we were all like brothers and we all speak one language and other tribes see us as one.

10 Likes

Re: hh by Ugomba(m): 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
donphilopus:
When did Agbor, Asaba and Port harcourt become Igbo Cities?!
mumu, if Asaba and Agbor are not Igbo town, what are they?
My Asaba and then Agbor are western Igbo city and town.

13 Likes

Re: hh by mordsith: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Pls, be real.

HOPE AT HAND..........I HAVE SEEN YOU TYPE IN YORUBA ON VARIOUS THREADS.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE YORUBA PEOPLE THAT STAY IN OJIEGBU AND ODUNZE LANE IN MILE 3 PH.

THOSE PEOPLE SMELL NO BE SMALL

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by Ugomba(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Pls, be real.
this guy, you have a big inferiority complex.
You are not Igbo Yet any thread about "Igbo". You will carry your K-leg and jump into it.
SMH, some people are just naturally shameless.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
mordsith:

HOPE AT HAND..........I HAVE SEEN YOU TYPE IN YORUBA ON VARIOUS THREADS.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE YORUBA PEOPLE THAT STAY IN OJIEGBU AND ODUNZE LANE IN MILE 3 PH.

THOSE PEOPLE SMELL NO BE SMALL

per bolded, true i have typed in Yoruba, and ive also typed in Igbo, Ikwerre and Kalabari. Learning a new language isnt a bad idea, may come in handy, you never know!

But be assured im 100% Ikwerre.

4 Likes

Re: hh by Schematics: 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
The guy is a hopeless cursed ikwerre wanderer cool

You guys should read between the line, the thread was not even opened by an Igbo but by an outsider just to stir trouble. Just leave the thread for them to eat it.

Ugomba:
You are not Igbo Yet any thread about "Igbo". You will carry your K-leg and jump into it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by HopeAtHand: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ugomba:

They mentioned PH, im sorry that city belongs to me.

Igbos beware!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Schematics: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
What is your stake in Ph to start with apart from being a jobless ikwerre man that has sold off all their lands?

HopeAtHand:

Igbos beware!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: hh by Schematics: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 please move this incoherent and meaningless thread to the travel section as it has nothing to do with political.
Re: hh by nonhuman(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
donphilopus:
When did Agbor, Asaba and Port harcourt become Igbo Cities?!
yes they are all Igbo cities deal with it

10 Likes

Re: hh by Ugomba(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Igbos beware!!!
hahahahaha, look at an ikwerre lazy drunkard telling the Igbos to beware.
When Sir Emeka Anyaogu was elected as Sec.Gen of Commonwealth in 1964, I don't think that ikwerres have produced a graduate then.. Sorry, you low achievers are NON-ENTITIES.
My Anioma people are far ahead of your ikwerre, it will take you drunkards 1000yrs to produce a Tony Elumelu or Ibe Kachikwu or Jim Ovia.
Get out of hia..

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebonyi To Import Electric Powered Automobiles As Umahi Meets MD Of Simba (Photos / Photos: PDP Presidential Campaign Organization / I Will Speak On Recovered Loot On May 29 – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.