Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him (39151 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by vedaxcool(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Lying Ben the man who lacked human decency
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by koboko69: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Vulu:

Muslim Korofo, we know you abokkis don't show love to your wives, you dominate and rape them. When a southern christian man show them love, you point to your sharia codes and stone them to death.
U just come online to assume and rant. For the records, i am from Edo state, and a Christian, that shouldn't make me support idiocy.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Vulu: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
koboko69:

U just come online to assume and rant. For the records, i am from Edo state, and a Christian, that shouldn't make me support idiocy.

You are a damned MUSLEEEM! Be proud of the 10 yards turban bedsheet on your head! grin

7 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by QuotaSystem: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:
There is no hypocrisy there.It is a political problem. Has BMB come out to tell you he does not support the agitation of his people?
If the Nigerian wished to call him out on that point he should have done so politely and directly. Trying to project disapproval or censorship of a lifestyle he disagrees with onto another political matter is offensive to me.We do not subscribe to Sharia ideas of public conduct.
A simple;
Mr Bruce what are you doing about the Niger Delta crisis" would have been more civilized

Maybe if you tried analysing the post without lens of religious and ethnic bigotry, you would have found it easier to understand.

Where in that tweet did the boy allude to Sharia or censorship/disagreement to BMB's romantic gestures? His admonishment for him to face germane issues?

You're simply a victim of your own prejudice.

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by koboko69: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Vulu:

You are a damned MUSLEEEM! Be proud of the 10 yards turban bedsheet on your head! grin

There are many Muslims in Edo state. Auchi in particular. There is nothing wrong in being a muslim.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Vulu: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
koboko69:

There are many Muslims in Edo state. Auchi in particular. There is nothing wrong in being a muslim.

Now you have finally accepted what you really are MR MUSLEEM! That's why you think the way you think. Zombeism is usually potent when mixed with a some Allah kubar propaganda juice and served to your likes. You get me? grin

8 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Oksman(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
What do you expect from a militant?

Are you suggesting that every Northern senator is a TERRORIST because of what Boko Haram is destroying in the North?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by redcap: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Bruce was desperately trying to protect his hypocrisy from being revealed, all in vain.

He preaches 'commonsense', yet he can't tell his kinsmen of the foolishness of blowing up their creeks, rivers and livelihood in an attempt to hurt the government. He is a Senator of the Federal Republic yet can't speak sense about the effects of his kinsmen activities on the republic's economy.

Kudos to the young Nigerian that called him out.

Pls tell me how many times has Your president condemned the manace of Fulani herdsmen. your hypocrisy is epic.

8 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by HeGeMon(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
What was right abt what he said? Can't a Nigga have time for himself again?
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

But somehow the northern guy was right sha.

1 Like

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Pavarottii(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Ben Bruce went too far by insulting the guy's
parents. They were not the one who threw the
snide remark at him, why then drag them into it?
His commonsense must have taken leave of him
when his fingers typed those words.
Can the guy talk to his parents d way he spoke to BMB. U no know say BMB go fit born am?

3 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Pavarottii(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2016
BMB give d guy... "tile tile tile make I naq u akpako..." grin

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by otukpo(f): 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
I love Ben's reply.

1 Like

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Qualer: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

runaway lover! grin grin grin howfar?

1 Like

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Istand4justice: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
koboko69:
What is epic in this? This guy folly knows no bound. Always diverting from the real issue to some petty silly talks.

How is the man bitter for asking a sane truthful question?

As in who cares if he licks his wife's cunt in public.

Acting love scenes to the samw woman he cheats on every now and then....

Useless tweetnator

Hypocrite just shut up the twitter account belongs to him not the federal government or Nigeria so he has the right to post what he wants

2 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by RZArecta(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

I can't believe you even consider supporting that northerner. What is wrong in a man showing his wife of several decades affection ? How does a few seconds kiss with his wife stop him from doing his duties as a senator ? Please don't support stupidity just because of political affiliations. You're a woman and you'll get married one day that's if you're not already married.

3 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by mamachizzy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
This Ben guy is highly "mouthed"
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
RZArecta:
I can't believe you even consider supporting that northerner. What is wrong in a man showing his wife of several decades affection ? How does a few seconds kiss with his wife stop him from doing his duties as a senator ? Please don't support stupidity just because of political affiliations. You're a woman and you'll get married one day that's if you're not already married.

That is why I said "somehow" right now in this harsh situation, this kind of pictures aren't going to send the right message to an hungry man, the ND militants are really making good on their threats....... In better countries I don't think a sane person in power will be this insensitive to post such though good picture but irrelevant at this time...... As for the northern guy if I was as educated as he might be; I wouldn't bother myself commenting on such pic because its obvious these people in power are not really there for us.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Qualer:

runaway lover! grin grin grin howfar?

I dey where you dump me o
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
HeGeMon:
What was right abt what he said? Can't a Nigga have time for himself again?

What you do in your privacy is not my concern but when you broadcast it for the world to see , you make it my/world business.

Hope you understand?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Qualer: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:

I dey where you dump me o

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46296536][/quote]

OK I've been

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Handsomecole(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Though i'm not a fan of Mr. Common sense but the kiss has nothing to do with his duty as a Senator, he's also human and has every right to show his wife and family love. So because of Nigerian problem he won't kiss his wife again??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by annnikky(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

So because of wat is happening Niger Delta he shouldn't love to his wife again? Guy na wah u, put urself in his shoe...lol

4 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by BAILMONEY: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Viktoh:
See finishing
MADT FATALITY grin

2 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by isnovic(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ben Bruce is not the C-in-C.

The entreaty should be directed to the President.

Has the President sought help or nominated people of credible standing to help it mediate in the crisis?...NO.

Why would anyone want to offer help when you know it will be wasted on the alter of bias and political affiliation.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by kettle84(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

right in what sense? the like critizing happiness and love

2 Likes

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by tsdarkside(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
the guy is right....!...the stvpid mulatto should be concentrating on his job,not kissing his woman in public....

i will not,i repeat,i will not take a insult from an mullato...!

stvpid idiiiot dont even like black-women....if he realy liked black-women,he wouldnt marry a light-skin female in a completly black country like nigeria!!!!.............. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Azwealth(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fedayeen02:
how is the northern guy right undecided

Wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by anonimi: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

How is your northern guy right?
Has he also spoken about Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani herdsmen?
Maybe he is just a HYPOCRITE who ignored the saying that one should first remove the log in one's eye before removing the speck in another's.
What do you think

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
annnikky:

So because of wat is happening Niger Delta he shouldn't love to his wife again? Guy na wah u, put urself in his shoe...lol

No o, he should show the love for his wife at home! Not showcasing it on Twitter na....

I be babe o!

grin
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:
the guy is right....!...the stvpid mulatto should be concentrating on his job,not kissing his woman in public....

i will not,i repeat,i will not take a insult from an mullato...!

stvpid idiiiot dont even like black-women....if he realy liked black-women,he wouldnt marry a light-skin female in a completly black country like nigeria!!!!.............. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

This vex no be here o!
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by passionate88: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
The guy na zombie, confirm zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors / More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.