Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him (39150 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm / EFCC Replies Twitter User Who Said They Tweet Like Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by kan12(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
you wan put asunder abi?nyc reply u got.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by K9blunt(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
anonimi:

Until you show where your northern guy did something concrete about Boko Haram, he remains a bloody HYPOCRITE. Bring your evidence, ma!
I thought you said he is right in your post that I quoted, not so? Or have you changed your mind?

This is the last reply I will give,

My opinion is based on what the guy commented here not anywhere else..... I don't know him and don't care whether he did something concrete about book haram or not.

Calm down even me sef dey vex but I no wan use gra gra to operate eh! grin
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by muyiwah666(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
McGibson:
What a response. but I love it
The guy's question shows Bruce is not a good leader and Bruce answer does not also mean he is a good husband at home... Any idiot can fake affection in public!
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by emmykk(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nature129:

Let's call a spade a spade, that northerner is very right. I don't like Nigerian version of politics at all. Ben Bruce doesn't seem to condemn evil things happening in his state/region.

He will attack Rauf Aregbesola for not paying salaries, but will keep quiet when Seriake Dickson doesn't pay salaries.

If this is not double standard, then what is?

buhari is a greedy soul trying to collect N34B contract money from Tompolo ...trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.

Then you expect the enlighten senator to conderm militant while the power soak buhari is stiring a bees house.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by laparry12(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nature129:

Let's call a spade a spade, that northerner is very right. I don't like Nigerian version of politics at all. Ben Bruce doesn't seem to condemn evil things happening in his state/region.

He will attack Rauf Aregbesola for not paying salaries, but will keep quiet when Seriake Dickson doesn't pay salaries.

If this is not double standard, then what is?
why are some people always thinking with their anus? was he in plenary kiss his wife? which spade should we call spade here? pls, learn to de seperate his official life from his private life. see wahala.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by thaoriginator: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
This man lacks common sense Jare.. Obama face, Obanikoro (taut) brain..
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by olisaEze(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:

He is not right

He said
1. Instead of working to solve the Niger Delta Criminal act

In other words that he is not working to solve the problem. and that the activity he was engaged in interferes with such work.
We do not know that he is not doing such work and at any rate the Northerner,as you call him, has characterized it as "criminal" which means it is the duty of the security services.He deliberately chose not to call it a political problem and so BMB is not the one with primary responsibility but Buhari and the Governors
HE IS A LEGISLATOR. IS THE NIGER DELTA PROBLEM ARISING BECAUSE WE DONOT HAVE ENOUGH LAWS?
2. He is there acting candid movies
He is not acting any movie he is living his life. To me it seems the northerner is irritated by a display which offends his cultural or religious sensibilities but that is HIS problem. Whether BMB chooses to kiss his wife is his business.

The so called criminal Niger Delta activities has not killed innocent people in the same way as Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen so if he wants to criticize that is what he should criticize

Very well said. I don't get people on this NL again o, so he displayed his affection 4his wife, and that suddenly equals shirking his duty as a senator. How dumb can anyone calling him out for that be? And what d hell does "Niger delta criminal act mean" anyway?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Bruce was desperately trying to protect his hypocrisy from being revealed, all in vain.

He preaches 'commonsense', yet he can't tell his kinsmen of the foolishness of blowing up their creeks, rivers and livelihood in an attempt to hurt the government. He is a Senator of the Federal Republic yet can't speak sense about the effects of his kinsmen activities on the republic's economy.

Kudos to the young Nigerian that called him out.

Sometimes you people behave like a hungry witch doctor has used your brain to soak garri, in the coven.
What has a man's matrimonial life has to do with his political life.
So because NDA is destroying things someone like Buhari shouldn't Bleep his wife again abi.. Stupid APC wailing always. Go and sort your political sort comings in administrations and leave the loving man alone...
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
I wanted to say Bleep, why are you changing my words na, let them see I Meant F**k
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Omeny: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
MalcoImX:

militant/ˈmɪlɪt(ə)nt/

adjective
favouring confrontational or violent
methods in support of a political or social cause.

noun
a militant person:
‘militants became increasingly impatient of parliamentary manoeuvres’

/
www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/militant

So, How do Sen Ben Murray Bruce fit into this ur base less copy?
Is it because he's from Niger-Delta?
Does that mean we can call all Northerners Boko Haram now or East Ipob members abi West rascals,Agberos,Bus Conductors or Zombie?

Respect be get respect my guy!
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
bejeiodus:
Ben Bruce went too far by insulting the guy's
parents. They were not the one who threw the
snide remark at him, why then drag them into it?
His commonsense must have taken leave of him
when his fingers typed those words.

this is the problem that black-peoples never see concerning mullatos....the last time a mullato and black-person was arguing,the mullato said at the end: and i quote:::::::::::::::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......"i am half-white,and i am superior to you,next to the white-man!!!"...

i mean,realy??..................seriously??...with this type of souls,thou shallt surely looose....garanted......!!
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by intrepid: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
koboko69:
What is epic in this? This guy folly knows no bound. Always diverting from the real issue to some petty silly talks.

How is the man bitter for asking a sane truthful question?

As in who cares if he licks his wife's cunt in public.

Acting love scenes to the samw woman he cheats on every now and then....

Useless tweetnator

And so what the guy asked is a real question to you? You are not different from that guy----looking for evil in the midst of good. No. Matter what people do, you must not only complain but condemn. Smh
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by MalcoImX: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Omeny:

So, How do Sen Ben Murray Bruce fit into this ur base less copy?
Is it because he's from Niger-Delta?
Does that mean we can call all Northerners Boko Haram now or East Ipob members abi West rascals,Agberos,Bus Conductors or Zombie?

Respect be get respect my guy!
He's a militant. Why single out the other man as a northerner?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Charlexistic(m): 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
omonnakoda:

He is not right

He said
1. Instead of working to solve the Niger Delta Criminal act

In other words that he is not working to solve the problem. and that the activity he was engaged in interferes with such work.
We do not know that he is not doing such work and at any rate the Northerner,as you call him, has characterized it as "criminal" which means it is the duty of the security services.He deliberately chose not to call it a political problem and so BMB is not the one with primary responsibility but Buhari and the Governors
HE IS A LEGISLATOR. IS THE NIGER DELTA PROBLEM ARISING BECAUSE WE DONOT HAVE ENOUGH LAWS?
2. He is there acting candid movies
He is not acting any movie he is living his life. To me it seems the northerner is irritated by a display which offends his cultural or religious sensibilities but that is HIS problem. Whether BMB chooses to kiss his wife is his business.

The so called criminal Niger Delta activities has not killed innocent people in the same way as Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen so if he wants to criticize that is what he should criticize
Nice one man
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
MalcoImX:
He's a militant. Why single out the other man as a northerner?
Uneducated Malcolm, call yourself that
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by DanielEdet(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
A man posted on his own page (not any person his own), somebody comes and does b bad belle and busybody to come a d post on his own page and yet people are encouraging the man

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by MalcoImX: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dolaries:
Uneducated Malcolm, call yourself that
Thanks, Mr. 'educated.'
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by savenaijaforum: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by passionate88: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:

Well he got elected to fight for what's right, not fight and then give up and join the bandwagon of "join them if you can't beat them"

Its simple continue the talk and probably action but don't deviate , which he just did .
how did he deviate?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by papoose321: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
You call him militant tank God he just a militant wat about the boko haram senators and d so called fulani herds men ministers bloody T... U point 1 finger and 4 points ryt back @ u

MalcoImX:
What do you expect from a militant?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by tonguengineer(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

But somehow the northern guy was right sha.
How is he. Of all the pple that is suppose to nag in this country it is not of the northerners. They are cankerworms.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by tonguengineer(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
koboko69:
What is epic in this? This guy folly knows no bound. Always diverting from the real issue to some petty silly talks.

Useless tweetnator

Wait oooo u don catch am where he dey cheat before
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by annnikky(f): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:

No o, he should show the love for his wife at home! Not showcasing it on Twitter na....

I be babe o!

grin
OK bae

1 Like

Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Niceiroko: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Y Nt go to d grin chamber
ramdris:
Always giving "epic" reply on twitter and "silent" act when in d green chamber...
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Olayinka777(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=koboko69 post=46289116]What is epic in this? This guy folly knows no bound. Always diverting from the real issue to some petty silly talks.

Useless tweetnator

Not holding brief for Ben in anyway. How do u know he cheats on his wife? Do u know him personally?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by MalcoImX: 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
papoose321:
You call him militant tank God he just a militant wat about the boko haram senators and d so called fulani herds men ministers bloody T... U point 1 finger and 4 points ryt back @ u

Boko Haram and ND Sca(m)vengers, what's the difference?
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by shiimah: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

jealous??...you musssssssst be kidding me!...

i dont want to be in his white-skin........................abomination!!!!....... angry angry angry angry angry
Lol... Funny guy.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by piagetskinner(m): 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
shiimah:
Lol... Funny guy.
smackdown!!.....but that mallam was right sha
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
loomer:

Define militant Mister

He meant TERRORIST
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
K9blunt:
What an epic reply!

But somehow the northern guy was right sha.

What have you done for Nigeria today..
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vulu:

Muslim Korofo, we know you abokkis don't show love to your wives, you dominate and rape them. When a southern christian man show them love, you point to your sharia codes and stone them to death.

I thought i was the only one.
Re: For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him by WeedyGonzalez(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
tinkinjow:
Bruce is brutal. Any attempt to discredit him will get u bruised and burned. Be careful with Bruce.
His replies are hits back to back
then he blocks those who reply him Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.