Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80708 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by zanebaddo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by dollyjoy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
reminiscing:

SERIOUS HYPOCRITES.Until they stop condemning other people and their faith,I l will start thinking of giving them one tenth of my time.
Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by dollyjoy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
gunther6:

How are they hypocrites? Did one JW shine your Congo and run away? grin
You dey talk Congo even on a Sunday?

You need Jesussad

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not the ones i know,the ones i know misquote the bible.
Example
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by eyekaynoble: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
talktonase:
If naah woman i go allow her inside.After having healthy religious conversations i will sharply collect her number...
Lwkmd! Dude, u be confirmed crook!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by ngoben(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
I just tell them let's pray
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by ruggedchap: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
reminiscing:

Because you hate reality.Heaven is real and Hell is becoming hot each day that is why you feel the heat nowadays.Iranu!!!

Nope.

Heaven is going to be a paradise on earth and hell will be eternal destruction. Stop following your confused pentecostal pastors, they know nothing....

I am not a JW by the way.

20 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Gossiplover: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I lock up everywhere whenever i sight them from afar or simply tell them to gerrahiamehn. They are hypocrites.undecided

They are honest Christians and and very decent..I sure say you ne virgin but then I can vouch for so many Jehovah Witnesses Girls.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
doveda:
Smile and tell them that I am not interested

But once ipon a time I almost strangled them. I had all my exams in a week, attended a party the night of the last the exam. I got home in the early hours of the next day and slept off. Then I heard a knock, I ignored it but the id.iot kept knocking. I opened the door expecting to see the mailman only to find two JWs. When I registered who they were, they stepped back in fear.

They shouldn't go around in the morning. It is very annoying. They should make it an afternoon or evening affair.

They shouldn't make it any affair.Let them keep their religion to themselves.People that smoke and drink + womanize and still claim to be holy when they go to their "Kingdom Hall"
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by ladja2013: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
How are they hypocrites?

They are a good example of what Christianity is about.

How? U even got it wrong by mentioning Christianity, what they claimed to be their sect is JW and not Christianity
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by dollyjoy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gossiplover:

They are honest Christians and and very decent..I sure say you ne virgin but then I can vouch for so many Jehovah Witnesses Girls.
I don't need your vouch,carry am go frontsad
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sewizzy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dix what ah say??

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Callmemike(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Deeaka:
!!! ?
Are they really Christians? Do they believe in everything that you believe in? Do they believe that Jesus Christ is lord or just a prophet? One who came to deliver a message to mankind, thereby making him a messenger.
They have contradictory views so I don't let them preach to me.

1: Witnesses must not believe everything you believe in.
2. Yes: they believe Jesus Christ is Lord: the son of God
3; Yes: they believe Jesus came to save mankind
your problem is that your opinion of witnesses was handed down to you; someone told you. And you swallowed it all. For the greaer good, do talk with them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gossiplover:

The girls I know in my school are nocturnal.... They are active at night and they keep late night.They can't even give me their flyers,i 'll dispose it sharpishly
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by ladja2013: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
They are Xtians too,i'll let them in na only females o and sometimes male.
I'll listen to them and all their preaching and later ask for her number,if she no wan gree. I go send her away,and if she gree i go lie to her say i need wife and na her God tell me to marry,if she say NO then i'll tell her she is going against God will

The next thing she will do is to start going,for my mind i don send her away

Even when am getting set to drive out and they stand by my door

BUT SERIOUSLY THEY ARE XTIANS LIKE WE ARE,WE NEED TO LET THEM IN
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ijaya123:
The first thing I say is 'can we pray?'

If the response is negative, I simply walk them on.

THE PRAYER AND THE MESSAGE WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT, PLS?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
I see it as opportunity to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ the Son of God to them.
I dominate the discussion. And most times, they run away, and they never come again.
On a few cases, they went away remorsefully on realizing they were wrong.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by muller101(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
I simply tell them I don't need to be preached to..

Just last week, my mum sat one down and preach to him instead. cheesy
When the table turn around, The man quickly carry in leg Waka without looking back. smiley
I laugh so tey grin grin grin
liar

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yes i am.
Are you sure? Your DP dictates otherwise... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Johnsown1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Accept them, make them feel at home and study with them.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by karleone(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Are you a xtian?
Broda pls, what is XTIAN?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Mediapace: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice and did your church believe in christ?
dollyjoy:
Anglicanwink
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Deeaka: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Callmemike:

1: Witnesses must not believe everything you believe in.
2. Yes: they believe Jesus Christ is Lord: the son of God
3; Yes: they believe Jesus came to save mankind
your problem is that your opinion of witnesses was handed down to you; someone told you. And you swallowed it all. For the greaer good, do talk with them

If they knock on my door today, I'll listen and ask them all I want to know...
Thank you

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Mediapace: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Short form of christian
karleone:

Broda pls, what is XTIAN?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
The truth be told JW has the most decent boys and girls of all the churches. Their religion doesnt tolerate sexual immorality like you find in other churches. They expel unrepentant sinners. You wont see a JW involve in politics or caught stealing.

They are the only religious group that go out to preach as Jesus Christ commanded.
Enter their church, they hardly discuss on money matters but rather focus on christian living.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
They piss me off. No doubt...they receive training on how to meet people face to face. Knock knock..... who is it? If they say JW then the person would just say I'm busy and not open the door. They now knock and don't answer when asked who is it... and that pisses me off. I open the door and there they are with good morning....that's all they get the chance to say.... I begin ripping them from why knock and don't answer to don't ever make the mistake to knock on my door ever again....I may be in a bad mood and things would not end nicely!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by worldman(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
I greet them politely and reply them by saying my religion does not permit me to attend to them

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by HomeOfMe(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Whenever they bang on the gate and there's no one else to attend to them;I don't give them a second to say anything,I ask for one or two of their 'Awake"magazines and tell them to have a nice day!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by shaye007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
The JW are wonderful peers . They have a depth knowledge of the bible, irrespective of their age ... if other Christian doctrines can be like them. The world will be a better place

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by nerdymufasa(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm on the 'Jehovah's Witness Protection Program' - Robert Freeman
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by viktohmarkz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I don't open my door to any of them...not only JW....any body com preaching to me....i ignore.

cos they preach their Church....instead of preaching the WORD..must I com to ur church before am saved?

That's why I don't go to church sha... they want their members number to increase buh not their mind set to expand.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by realdevil: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
I lock my door grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.