Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches (1751 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
It's a normal thing to have a crush in the church.

Even nowadays, pastors do tell their church members to marry each other in the Church.And I think that's not bad.

Buh funnily enough...Guys do strategise some ways to make sure they get the attention of their crush.

No Time to check Wristwatch, time is moving quickly.

7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Church
es

1. They Look For A Way To Be Her Friend

Guys find every means to be her friend.They will always study and calculate the time she used to arrive to the church.That's when you'll see them coming to church early so that he might talk to her and compliment her on her bag, dress, earrings etc.They just want her to acknowledge them.

2. Pretend To Be Holy

Guys pretend to be holy even more holy than their pastor."A thug in his house buh a pastor in the church"...They make sure they attend bible study, fellowship, evangelism etc because they know their crush loves doing the work of God.They do think that if they're not showing the "Holy Side", their crush won't want to acknowledge them.

3. Always Trying To Seat Next To Her

They always scheme, prepare and calculate where their crush would seat before they go ahead to seat.They make sure they seat beside her so that they might try to get her audience and have a conversation with her, which might later results to both falling for each other.*I'm guilty of this particular one*.

4. They Join Units Their Crush Is

They make sure they join units where there crush is.Imagine their crush be in the Chorister's unit and this my guy doesn't know how to sing.They don't mind whether is Prayer unit or Drama unit.They just must be there.

5. Stalk And Add Her On Church Whatsapp Group

I remember a day when my friend added his crush through church whatsapp group and his crush reported him to the pastor..*I can't laugh*..They make sure they stalk her on Whatsapp church group and later add her up as a friend without them disclosing their ID to her to avoid being Embarrass or Rejected.

6. Make Her Their Prayer Partner

Guys make sure that their crush is their prayer partner.They don't mind lying to her that "Sister, God revealed unto me, that you must be my prayer partner".Chai! Using God to deceive her because of your Master plan to get her attention.I'm sure guys are guilty of this particularly one.

7. They Try To Impress Her Through Their Gift

This is the most common one.Even I am guilty of this.They tried displaying their gifts and talents to impress and get their crush attention.If you see any guy performing special number every blessed Sunday during the church service...Oh boy! He's only trying to impress his crush ni o..Guys know ladies love a guy that can Sing, dance, play guitar etc.They tried using that to make it easy for them to approach her just to hear the word "Hi" with the hope of them hearing "Wow! I love your special ministration"..*I can't laugh*.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Guys which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours.

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by dollyjoy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
They give her offering money, there is this guy in my church who makes it a point of duty to be giving me offering money every Sunday, i rarely attend masses before but no Sunday pass without me going to church.

I only attend cos of the tithes the guy keep paying to me though cheesy grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lwkmd cheesy @ 2 nd 4

Itz xoooo true
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DaZion(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol!

D op caught me.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DaZion(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
sinaj:
S
S for sinaj
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
I dont date people in my neighborhood
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy nice one Mr. Danceville
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by SyndicatesMedia: 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Booked
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Why my brother?
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by CaroLyner(f): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
they look at her all through the service.
just to get noticed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
wristbangle:
cheesy nice one Mr. Danceville
Thanks bro.

I hail you...
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
they look at her all through the service. just to get noticed.
Lmao.

I'm guilty of this one.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Cutehector(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Why my brother?
i really cant fathom it cuz i think its right from secondary school. I just prefer datin a lady from outside my vicinity... No reasons for it tho
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
just to get noticed.
cheesy grin not fair grin
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by CaroLyner(f): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Lmao.

I'm guilty of this one.
grin wat shall it profit you to stare at a girl all through service and she ends up giving you the "cold look.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
That number 3 sha, if I hear say I'm not guilty. And it's very paining when you get to church only to realise that there's no space near where your crush is seated. sad
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
just to get noticed.

Lol....gringrin

Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
i really cant fathom it cuz i think its right from secondary school. I just prefer datin a lady from outside my vicinity... No reasons for it tho
Hmmm!

You made a point bro.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
That number 3 sha, if I hear say I'm not guilty. And it's very paining when you get to church only to realise that there's no space near where your crush is seated. sad
Lmao.. Same here bro.

You will feel chasing that person, especially if it's a guy seating beside her away.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
NICE ONE @OP. one of the things i love about myself and that most of my friends have noticed, is that no matter how beautiful you are, even if you are dj cuppy, when it comes to church service, i dont notice you, its like you are not even there at all. i give my 100% focus to the teachings, prayers and praises of that service. i can be crushing on you outside, but inside church, in my mind you dnt exist.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
CaroLyner:

grin wat shall it profit you to stare at a girl all through service and she ends up giving you the "cold look.
Seriously..

NOTHING!
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by ronald4lif(m): 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Lmao.. Same here bro.

You will feel chasing that person, especially if it's a guy seating beside her away.

Yes and the most painful one is if you know where she normally sits every Sunday's and go early to secure a sit near hers only for her to come and sit somewhere else. Chai, that one can pain ehh. grin
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
That no 2 shaa.... All these devils suddenly become interested in church activties when there's a target on board grin grin grin ...

Shout out to ma niggas!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes and the most painful one is if you know where she normally sits every Sunday's and go early to secure a sit near hers only for her to come and sit somewhere else. Chai, that one can pain ehh. grin
Roflwkm..

This is really true..

You'll feel like carrying up your bible and standing up to go and sit where she sat, buh you will be afraid of the congregration.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
NICE ONE @OP. one of the things i love about myself and that most of my friends have noticed, is that no matter how beautiful you are, even if you are dj cuppy, when it comes to church service, i dont notice you, its like you are not even there at all. i give my 100% focus to the teachings, prayers and praises of that service. i can be crushing on you outside, but inside church, in my mind you dnt exist.
Hmm!

SaintSamuraii indeed.

I'll love to imitate you bro
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
GloryIsaac:
That no 2 shaa.... All these devils suddenly become interested in church activties when there's a target on board grin grin grin ...

Lol!

Imagine a person dat smokes trying to be a pastor.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Lol!

Imagine a person dat smokes acting like a pastor.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by dannyben5: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
seconded
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Especially if he is an instrumentalist, he will start making some funny professional sounds just 2 impress her, not as if he is trying 2 impress God
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol!
Imagine a person dat smokes acting like a pastor.
Really funny when i see my niggas claiming holy b'cos of some babe grin grin
Well, as long as we hit the target, the way its done wont matter cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Really funny when i see my niggas claiming holy b'cos of some babe grin grin

Well, as long as we hit the target, the way its done wont matter cheesy cheesy
Na so o.
Re: 7 Ways Nigerian Guys Act To Get The Attention Of Their Crush In Their Churches by DanceVille: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
Especially if he is an instrumentalist, he will start making some funny professional sounds just 2 impress her, not as if he is trying 2 impress God
That's very very common..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Do The Right Thing??? Cc:ilegend / Pls Help,his Jealousy Is Too Much!! / Meet The Top 10 Most Beautiful Ottest Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.