Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On (2220 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / She Broke Up With Me And Sent Me This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
the relationship been full of ups nd down.. we always fighting...now she end it with her self ... guys how cn i move on... fuckthem0ds where are you

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
finalboss1:
the relationship been full of ups nd down.. we always fighting...now she end it with her self ... guys how cn i move on... fuckthem0ds where are you
Jesus and I are now dating and He commands me to quit and avoid romance section so they won't spoil me for Him.
I have no business with these girls, always jumping from one fine boy to the other who is more handsome and jumping from one rich guy to the other who is more richer and hotter and it's obvious she broke up with you in order to move on to the next available handsome rich nigga
#Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by CircleOfWilis: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Locate a quiet place...cry till u r tired, retire to ur room and drink ursef to sleep...carry a hoe/cutlass to farm first tin in the morning......repeat the cycle for one month

If u can't , pls hang ur sef

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided

I miss ElDaIllestcry

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Jesus and I are now dating and He commands me to quit and avoid romance section so they won't spoil me for Him.
I have no business with these girls, always jumping from one fine boy to the other who is more handsome and jumping from one rich guy to the other who is more richer and hotter and it's obvious she broke up with you in order to move on to the next available handsome rich nigga
#Bye.
hmmm boss you right... but i dnt no how to cope without her
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Olami90: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Op.... U only nid to figure out ur strengths and see reasons why she doesn't worth ur effort/time.

Av it in ur mind dat a successful man is every ladies/ everyone's man. Then concentrate on working hard to make sure u become a man of substance. U can be sure every body want to associate or be identified wit you.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided

I miss ElDaIllestcry
hmmm...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by emerged01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guy,u have to move on. No time to check time. Next time refuse to be dumped like bin. If a relationship won't work don't force it,if you are sure it will work,do everything necessary to make it work.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
Locate a quiet place...cry till u r tired, retire to ur room and drink ursef to sleep...carry a hoe/cutlass to farm first tin in the morning......repeat the cycle for one month

If u can't , pls hang ur sef
dats not a good advice
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by SmellingAnus(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sorry bro... Just learn from your short comings and become a better lover in your next relationship...

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Boss, edit your topic. Broke not broked
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by ireneony(f): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Welcome to the single club grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by bitchcrafts: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Broked very well you hiacheesy :'
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmm boss you right... but i dnt no how to cope without her
yeah its normal but you gat no other option than for you to endure and mix up with guys and forget about her.
Though it's unfortunate that she won't even think of you again talkless of being hurt cos as we are speaking now she is currently enjoying her new found bf.
Smh for this girls sef
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by PureWays(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
#Bye.
Don't go for the easy lays, they are unstable. Prepare yourself enough (build yourself) to be able to attract real ladies, not that they don't have their problems too but they are way better than the weak, easy lays.
Mistake most guys make is that; Whenever a girl shows you the green light, you just go for it without thinking deep.

Whenever a girl makes a move on you, relax and think. Don't rush, ask yourself: What do I really want? If it is just sex, you can go for it and bounce afterwards, it's safer that way. But, if you are looking for a serious relationship, don't rush, get to know her well if her behaviour suits your personality.

I think the Op got what he deserved. No pun intended..
If you wanna move on, I have this trick and it works like Magic, though difficult to understand.
Here it is:
Lie to yourself that you don't love her.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Stupid Bond shocked. Damn that girl is harsh, she didn't even do it in a romantic way cry

Op isokay, you will get over dis, just try to make sure you are not always alone, Go out with friends, delete everytin that would make u remember her *e.g* Her pics, ur chats with her e.t.c

And pray to God to bring to you the right person that is meant 4 you
smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by kiddoiLL(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
relate with people..go out..have fun...try new activities with frndz...everyone deserves better...dont get stuck up..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by nikkypearl(f): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
PureWays:
[s] What do I really want? If it is just sex, you can go for it and bounce afterwards, it's safer that way.
[/s]
how dare you quote a born again child of God with such comments? If sex is what he wants, he can bounce and go afterwards?
I stand with the Word of God against fornication. No to pre-marital sex, NO to boyfriends and girlfriends for teenagers and adolescences from 15-24.
NO to romantic relationship and all forms of fleshy attraction cos the wages of sin still remains death
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
Welcome to the single club grin
olosho who u epp? With ur fine face who u flex?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by PureWays(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
how dare you quote a born again child of God with such comments? If sex is what he wants, he can bounce and go afterwards?
I stand with the Word of God against fornication. No to pre-marital sex, NO to boyfriends and girlfriends for teenagers and adolescences from 15-24.
NO to romantic relationship and all forms of fleshy attraction cos the wages of sin still remains death
Okay man.
I thought you are above 24 though.

Anyways, enjoy your new life. It's worth it. smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
sad sad sad sad ,,,,

Join the single train bro grin grin grin
Over here, we've got less to worry about grin grin grin

#MOB #MMBM cheesy cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by opyzy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
alaye board the nearest train and move on undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by ElDaIllest(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided

I miss ElDaIllestcry
Bae I miss you too, wad up? smiley
SANDOSKI:
undecided

I miss ElDaIllestcry
Bae I miss you too, wad up?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
ElDaIllest:

Bae I miss you too, wad up? smiley

Bae I miss you too, wad up?

Swidy

M fyn

Wbu

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by MrCork: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy

M fyn

Wbu

^^^^dyammm ...lightskin babe!!!! cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by favourboy1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
finalboss1:
u f.uck ha punna? U dn chop mama food today after d break up? Y u no go fight wen b say u wan too enlarge ha punna.

Where dis b.itch hadez self?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

Mrcork wat is it

No make me bite my tongue dis nightgrin

Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by Darkseid(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bro. with just less than #500, you can take the pain away. A bottle of sniper can do this for you. Try it tomorrow then tell me how it went.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrCork:

mafucker dnt cm andt derail my thread
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by finalboss1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Darkseid:
Bro. with just less than #500, you can take the pain away. A bottle of sniper can do this for you. Try it tomorrow then tell me how it went.
alright bro..ahw do dat
Re: She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On by MrCork: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
finalboss1:
mafucker dnt cm andt derail my thread

...yor dumb dry thread wit 800 views & juss 24 post and still on page 0?....SANDOSKI is my woman & i can talk to her as I pliss....edddddiot boy!!!(no ofeinse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? / Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? / Happy Birthday Oyind17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.