Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,861 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! (2439 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Singapore1(m): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2016
klexycole:
Who is the second wife?? angry undecided My Optional no get rival joor embarassed
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 4:26am On Jun 09, 2016
Singapore1:
continue, klexycole wey don get two wives undecided

am d first wife oooo
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bibijay123(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Neyoor:

Thanks Swit! kiss

You are welcome grin
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Ramadan Mubarak my bro, may Allah in his infinite mercy guard, protect and grant you all your wishes.
Thank you, man.

I was shocked when I came across the damned allegators! Thank heavens you're cleared.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Thank you, man.

I was shocked when I came across the damned allegators! Thank heavens you're cleared.

Thanks my man!

Dont mind those babies and sissies, they know me so well that nothing and nobody can oppress nor intimidate me, but I still wonder why they went ahead knowing this.
and also maybe they thought doing such was going bring voters and sympathisers to mimzy, but they ended up disgracing her. That's what happens when someone's conscience is clear.

Hope you re good bro?
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Thanks my man!

Dont mind those babies and sissies, they know me so well that nothing and nobody can oppress nor intimidate me, but I still wonder why they went ahead knowing this.
and also maybe they thought doing such was going bring voters and sympathisers to mimzy, but they ended up disgracing her. That's what happens when someone's conscience is clear.

Hope you re good bro?
I'm good.

And, please! Their contestant too is nowhere near being innocent.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I'm good.

And, please! Their contestant too is nowhere near being innocent.

Good to know you re good bro..

Lol, that's sure, only the newbies on nairaland would argue or says otherwise. Her real attitude is known to me and others like me who aren't new here.

But let's leave her, she isn't important here and discussing about her isn't worth it.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Good to know you re good bro..

Lol, that's sure, only the newbies on nairaland would argue or says otherwise. Her real attitude is known to me and others like me who aren't new here.

But let's leave her, she isn't important here and discussing about her isn't worth it.
Okay. Having a nice weekend, I suppose?

I won faint because of hunger o.

See This Picture....Lol / Can U Marry A Gal With A K-leg? Or Bow Leg? / Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl?