Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? (2420 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by xyoung: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Good Morning Everyone,

I feel with the clamour for gender inequality, women empowerment, Economic recession and the need for women to fulfil the scripture as a "helpmate", a woman not earning a good salary has no business with marriage. How can a woman earning less than 100k a month actually support her husband?
A student for example, what sort of support can she offer in a marriage without contribution even money to buy fuel for the generation?
NYSC corper earning 19k a month is not even enough to make her hair and buy recharge card for herself not to talk about buying pampers
Job seeker is the worst.
High time we start demanding sense of responsibility from our ladies. A married woman shouldn't go around watching telemondo, jeneva diary, kardashian show, e-news or fashion show while her husband sweat it hard for 12hours and yet expect to get respect just because she has" BAP"

I will personally not marry a girl not earning up to 150k
Marriage is not a poverty alleviation programme

3 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2016
I will marry her if I'm earning cool
 provided she's willing to find
 for herself.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Presh900(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2016
what is BAP??
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by capatainrambo: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2016
well since they say they don't belong to the kitchen grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by xyoung: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Presh900:
what is BAP??
Its not hard to decode. The three distinct part of the woman body
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by xyoung: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2016
JIXZ:
I will marry her if I'm earning cool
provided she's willing to find
for herself.
Not a matter of earning well. Do you ever think you can lose your job or business crumble? A jobless wife means no back up plan

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
xyoung:

Not a matter of earning well. Do you ever think you can lose your job or business crumble? A jobless wife means no back up plan
it doesn't matter bro
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Presh900(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
xyoung:

Its not hard to decode. The three distinct part of the woman body
breast, anus,and pussy??
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2016
grin

then go marry BEYONCE when she divorced JAY-Z….

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by kingpablo: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2016
I can't marry you if your life is a mess because I work and pray hard to have a meaningful life. life is meant is to be enjoyed abeg.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2016
LIABILILITY ..BE THAT
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by chigoizie7(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Nope,

I will not.

We both have to be productive financially in the marriage as we will also be productive in taking care of our family aside the financial aspects.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by xyoung: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
JIXZ:

it doesn't matter bro
You are a judge I guess
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
I say yes if you want a house wife
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
In as much as i will agree with to an extend i 'll also say your equation is not balance.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by baranzy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Love is all that matters......once there is sincere and genuine affections I believe money is just a primary issue....

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by skywalker240(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
nobody wants a liability, but if she earning 40 or 50 she could still be of help, maybe thats why someone said ur words are not balanced.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I say yes if you want a house wife
Wont mind if I do cool
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by ednut1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
u never ready for Marriage
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Olanna45(f): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
You can marry a woman that earns 5m in a month and won't smell her 1kobo. You can marry the one that earns 30k per month and she will be so supportive.

Its not just about how much you earn, but how well you manage what you earn.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just need to love her, dats all dat matters... Marrying a jobless girl is not d problem but marrying a JOBLESS MAN is d problem
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Olanna45:
You can marry a woman that earns 5m in a month and won't smell her 1kobo. You can marry the one that earns 30k per month and she will be so supportive.

Its not just about how much you earn, but how well you manage what you earn.

Go find somewhere, sit down and stfu

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by kwaso2: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

then go marry BEYONCE when she divorced JAY-Z….
Sharra there! Is ladies like u that apply make up all through the day, their career objectives is just to look sexy for their guy who is sweating it out to make money. Women empower itself financially. Even if its not for ur guy, but for urself
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Wont mind if I do cool
hmmm. I wouldn't have expected that from you
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by olac21(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
it doesnt always work that way bro..she should just earn something so as to be supportive in the family..
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
u
KingCheezyPuff:
Being cheeky.
Sup Puff? Missed me?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
No right thinking man wants to have a wife who is a liability...she should be doing something at least to support in her own way, u never can tell when the weather might change n its no big deal if she's under employed @ least its something
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Adeyemi0(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yes' i can... I just need someone i can trust.
I prefer a working girl but how much she earns is not my problem...
Women that i know are not supportive, no matter how much they have, they always have problem giving.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Olanna45(f): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Go find somewhere, sit down and stfu
you don't need to bark like a dog.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Olanna45:
you don't need to bark like a dog.

Middle finger
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by buffalowings: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Op your head dey there.

Don't have a stable girlfriend now

I will be looking for a pretty, hardworking one in my service year.

And she must have prospects for stable employment too.

So help me God.
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Qualer: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

nice profile pic babe! looking sexy!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her / Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Parents Whooped You For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.