Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head (13233 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2016
ASL33:
Why is this your suggestion not applied to the woman bitten to death in Kano State.

Good question.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by oboy3(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Muslims are hypocrites,see how they are running away from the simple Question the Op asked,comparing buhari with a Bishop or pope is dumb,but they can behead an innocent woman for nothing

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
This is akin to a Christian going into the mosque with his shoes or slippers on. I don't think the Muslims will take it.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2016
ASL33:
Why is this your suggestion not applied to the woman bitten to death in Kano State.

i didnt read that...which woman bitten to death in Kano State??..

i taught one was beheaded....

heavens....just tell him to take it off and he will take it off!!!...stop been so complicated to each other.....
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by lordizak(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Go back to school if you cant understand the message i am trying to pass here.
I won't narrow myself to trading words with you. I was only pointing the fact that this might not be a typical Church scenario. This might be a situation where; They got past the prayer point or before the prayers. I doubt if you yourself have any quality education. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by oboy3(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont forget,he is not christian......if you find it disrespectful,then tell him to take it off....he dont know your church-laws...
Thats what the op is trynna say,why didnt your Mallam muslim brothers Upnorth tell the Woman what she did was disrespectful instead of killing her like an animal

she too dosent know your Mosque laws

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

What's the difference?
Are you out of Hypocritical logic already?
Is it time to look for typos?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

Whether bitten to death or beheaded, why is your suggestion not applied to her is my question?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by IVORY2009(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2016
The OP is right to some extent, is like going into a mosque with my shoe, some years back, I follow my right hand friend to a mosque, wen he was doing his traditional marriage, and I hv to do wat all other people did, by way of taking off my shoes.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

What's the difference?
Are you out of Hypocritical logic already?
Is it time to look for typos?

what??...

just tell him to take it off...."take your hat off,mr buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...thats not hard..........heaveeeeens!!!!....
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by jamace(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin LWKMD.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

what??...

just tell him to take it off...."take your hat off,mr buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...thats not hard..........heaveeeeens!!!!....

The same way they told the woman not to talk against Islam in Kano before yanking her head off?

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

what??...

We know it's not hard and we tolerated it because he might not be aware of such practise like taking hat off when in church or prayer house. Would you say the Muslim will do same?
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Hadone(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

Go back to school if you cant understand the message i am trying to pass here.
Or you simply need to repeat school to know and understand that Buhari is not there as a Christian and as such, no one can force him to remove his cap since is against his own faith. He is just there to either honour an invitation or funeral of a deceased one. When Obasanjo entered national mosque, who complaint that he didn't bowed the same way Muslims do?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Hadone:

Or you simply need to repeat school to know that Buhari is not there as a Christian and as such, no one can force him to remove his cap since is against his own faith. He is just there to either honour an invitation or funeral of a deceased one. When Obasanjo entered national mosque, who complaint that he didn't bowed the same way Muslims do?

The point is that you are still incapable of comprehending the message of this topic.

Pease return to the original post and see if you can understand it.
I am begging.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by slimfit1(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2016
So what about women that don't cover their hair what should we say ?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2016
slimfit1:
So what about women that don't cover their hair what should we say ?

This post is not really about covering hair or removing shoes.
Its about tolerance.
It's not justifiable in anyway to behead an innocent mother because she said something you don't like about your religion.

It's even more silly for a President to come out and say we must respect each other's religion to live in peace.
Buhari simply told the Muslim fanatics to kill anyone who doesn't respect their religion.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by dexpotter(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
someone is just so gullible here. how many times did GEJ or xtian in General seat on the floor during jumat prayer. moreover that pics doesnt connote anything to show they are praying. all I see are group of pple reading a pamphlet like a service of songs. OP go n get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 06, 2016
nansense!!! Instead of you guys to think and discuss Ideas that will overall life of the your con3. idiots. other con3s are thinking clean green energy.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
dexpotter:
someone is just so gullible here. how many times did GEJ or xtian in General seat on the floor during jumat prayer. moreover that pics doesnt connote anything to show they are prayer. all I see are group of pple reading a pamphlet like a service of songs. OP go n get a life

This is what I mean.
You can't see anything wrong there.
But you pick up cutlass each time anyone says anything about Muhammed even in faraway Norway or Denmark.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ZUBY77(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2016
FxDuke:
nansense!!! Instead of you guys to think and discuss Ideas that will overall life of the your con3. idiots. other con3s are thinking clean green energy.

So we should forget a woman that was brutally murdered in Kano and talk about how to import Grass for cattle in Brazil.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by arent88(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2016
muri4mig:
Are u now saying that when a muslim is praying, as a Christian u must look for a cap to put on? You hatred knows no bound. You still called him a fanatic in ur comment above. I dont know why christian always find it hard to mind their business but will always jump at opportunity to call somebody a fanatics if u do not subscribe to their belief. To me muslim are more tolerating than Christians.
my frnd i dnt like delving into this muslim christian thing.but pls dnt come here and tell us muslims are more tolorative than christians.where in this 21st century have u read that a christian beheaded his fellow humanbeing because he blasphmed against jesus.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by agbajesaid(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

That is exactly my point, the Muslims there didn't respect the Christian law of removing caps during prayer, but they are quick to cut off your head if you don't respect theirs.

No, i am not interested in Propaganda and i don't care who else had his cap on in that picture.
I don't know the other person with cap but i bet he was one of those religious fanatics up north who would kill for their Muhammed.

.....But one wonders why your mind decided to settle for propaganda
This is what our youth has been turned into, everything is now seen with propaganda lens.

Please remind me what the other man with cap said about the beheaded woman in Kano.
if Baba Adeboye attends a Muslim funeral, will he perform ablution talkless of entering Mosque?

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
ZUBY77:

So we should forget a woman that was brutally murdered in Kano and talk about how to import Grass for cattle in Brazil.
no ....but I still feel many are shortchange in gaddem sinking kon3
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by blessedvisky(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Habakus: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont forget,he is not christian......if you find it disrespectful,then tell him to take it off....he dont know your church-laws...
I read comments like yours and i feel ashamed for our youths... Just look at the ru.bbish you typed up here just to defend Buhari by all means necessary. Little wonder this country is in such a huge mess. Imagine if about 50% of our youths have this kind of your daf.t mentality... If Buhari said people should respect other people's religion as it concerned the woman that was killed,why then did he disrespect Christianity by covering his head in a Christian place of worship? Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Habakus:
I read comments like yours and i feel ashamed for our youths... Just look at the ru.bbish you typed up here just to defend Buhari by all means necessary. Little wonder this country is in such a huge mess. Imagine if about 50% of our youths have this kind of your daf.t mentality... If Buhari said people should respect other people's religion as it c[b]oncerned the woman that was killed[/b],why then did he disrespect Christianity by covering his head in a Christian place of worship? Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

do you people evn understand that we have sharia-law in the north??....dont go their if you can not coup with it....nobody is forcing you to go to the north......

i will go to the north and have no problems their,,,,,because i am smart enough to learn about the sharia-laws before going there!!!!....

you smogs!!!!.....

i remember the time,i stop believing in white-jesus-christ...i went to church with my kenyan woman...

i refused to bow down to the image of white-jesus-christ...the church men members forced me to my knees...that was disgusting..

i had to...i can not go in their house and disrespect them....its understandable...

btw.......

thunda fire white-jesus-christ!!!!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

do you people evn understand that we have sharia-law in the north??....dont go their if you can not coup with it....nobody is forcing you to go to the north......

i will go to the north and have no problems their,,,,,because i am smart enough to learn about the sharia-laws before going there!!!!....

you smogs!!!!..... was sharia law applied to the woman or job action? You don't sound smart.

i remember the time,i stop believing in white-jesus-christ...i went to church with my kenyan woman...

i refused to bow down to the image of white-jesus-christ...the church men members forced me to my knees...that was disgusting..

i had to...i can not go in their house and disrespect them....its understandable...

btw.......

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=ASL33 post=46317321][/quote]

i dont realy know what happend exactly to her in the north...

fact is,there are sharia laws in many locations in the north...that i know...
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

you smogs!!!!.....

btw.......

Was sharia applied to the woman or mob action? You don't sound smart.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ASL33: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

i dont realy know what happend exactly to her in the north...

fact is,there are sharia laws in many locations in the north...that i know...

That means you just dabbled into a discussion you know nothing about. That's not the way of a smart person.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by tsdarkside(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2016
ASL33:
That means you just dabbled into a discussion you know nothing about. That's not the way of a smart person.

look,,,,,it realy doesnt matter.....if you go to spain,you must obey the laws of spain,or else you will be in trouble......................

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacate Your Positions Now Instead Of Staging Protests, APC Tells Saraki, Dogara / PDP Berates APC Over Fabrications Against Atiku, Obi / How Gunmen Kidnapped 66 Worshippers From Kaduna Church – Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.