Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head (13225 Views)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo / Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by mbhs139(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
ZUBY77:

Not at all.
The Christian Faith requires that he removes his cap during prayers.
He must respect other peoples faith.

I really don't know what to tell you. Anyway, I assume you're just simply frustrated with hatred.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by SamMilla1(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2016
mbhs139:

I really don't know what to tell you. Anyway, I assume you're just simply frustrated with hatred.

Another half human.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by yjgm(m): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2016
LMFashions:

Dat is still no excuse. The fact still remain dat he didn't respect another's faith by having his cap on in a Christian's place of prayer. Same applies to others there. I'm not surprised, of course u'll always see ways to defend him even when he's caught pants down doing what's not right.
And you will always attack him when there's no way to attack him.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:40am On Jun 27, 2016
ZUBY77:

That is exactly my point, the Muslims there didn't respect the Christian law of removing caps during prayer, but they are quick to cut off your head if you don't respect theirs.

No, i am not interested in Propaganda
You are actually very much interested in propaganda.

Two questions : How do you know the ones with the hats on are Muslims? And, why are you so hateful?

Below is a Picture of your very own Christian priests praying in church with their hats on, are you going to do the rest of the sane world a favor and chastise them too since you find that act offensive?

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by HALLOWED: 5:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Some questions, Can a Christian Woman enter mosque without covering her hair?
Can a Christian enter mosque without removing his/her foot wears?
Respect other people religion while worshipping with them, whether Muslim or Christian or Traditional Religion. It's as simple as that.
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:24am On Jun 27, 2016
HALLOWED:
Some questions, Can a Christian Woman enter mosque without covering her hair?
Can a Christian enter mosque without removing his/her foot wears?
Respect other people religion while worshipping with them, whether Muslim or Christian or Traditional Religion. It's as simple as that.
What if I told you an overwhelming majority of African (ESPECIALLY Nigerian) christians do not understand the religion they profess, would you be offended
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Iscoalarcon: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
ZUBY77:

Is Buhari a prophet or bishop of Christian Religion?
Do you go to the mosque wearing the same clothes as the Imam?
stop arguing about what you don't know
Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
ZUBY77:
I don't play hatred game but I like to point out mistakes when men seems to be blinded by whatever they believe in.
The confusion that came with Religion is why we are where we are today.

Buhari said "We must learn to respect other people's Religion so we can live in peace"
If the Christian believers are as violent as his Muslim fanatics, someone would have yanked that cap off with his head.

By making that statement, Buhari simply told the Muslims and Christians to kill anyone who doesn't respect their Religion.

....And for the record, I don't care about the two Religions or any other Religion for that matter. So this is not me against you.

Nonsense. Is he a Christian? Must he pray the way you pray. Respect each other religion doesn't means practice each other religion.

When Muslims are praying in an event. Do Christians raises their hands up? Rather they prefer to close their eyes.

Muslims don't complain about that, bcuz we have to respect each others Faith.

It clearly shows that, you're the one not respecting others Faith, cux in Islam it's good to cover your head during prayers with cap or any other Cotton. So now he should keep his faith aside for yours. Is that really the meaning of respect each others religion

Re: This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head by Donemc(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
ZUBY77:

I dont think any of you understood the point i am making with this post.

An innocent woman was beheaded in Kano because the fanatics said she disrespected Muhammed.
Then Buhari said we must respect other peoples religion to live in peace.

Now my point is, why didn't he respect the Christian Religion by removing his cap during prayers?
oga zubby not all said are done..he said that to cover his own regilious people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ag President Osinbajo To Flag Off Lagos-Ibadan Railway Segment In Lagos Today / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.