Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (84685 Views)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by JBismarck(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Hahaha, some girls likes it rough and hot tongue

Fancy a practical?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Fedayeen02: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
estherlapol:

grin
welcome to nairaland. J ux be a gud gal
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
i'm suppose to squeeze d pure water till d last drop comes out, ima do dat to d brezztz!!
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Funmiladey(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2016
How do you like it , gentle and mild or the rough and hot way?
Ginaz:
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by JBismarck(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2016
opyzy:
i believe only sex starved niggaz handle breasts that way

Talking from experience?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by argob44(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2016
i don't understand
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
What is the moral lesson of this shiit

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by peacefem: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Warrisdis! Even in Ramadan?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by dynamitedj(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2016
vgc
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by rosieluv(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:
If dis hits FP I will become a feminist undecided
oya it hs hit frontpage,u must bcom a feminist
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Adesiji77: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by opyzy(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2016
JBismarck:

Talking from experience?
nope
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by 400billionman: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2016
See them.

Leaders of tomorrow..
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bishops10(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

[size=16pt] You mean some girls or just you cheesy [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by spartacuz: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Aww... You're beautiful!
Heaven sent.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by geni340(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
if a guy squeezes my boobs like dat, na to kick am 4balls ohh..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bishops10(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
geni340:
if a guy squeezes my boobs like dat, na to kick am 4balls ohh..
[size=17pt] Don't lie...the effect is gonna be mind blowing cheesy [/size]
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Correction: Most girls. grin cheesy

Hardly any girl likes suwegbe levels in this discipline. The more churchy the babe, the rougher they dig it.
Says Area Fada. cool
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by JBismarck(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2016
opyzy:
nope

Fancy an 'experience'? I have a sis that likes it rough o
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Aremu01(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by sylve11: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
dannyben5:
it will hit because lalasticlala and breast,snakes.be like

grin grin cool
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by rollywise(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Do you?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by 400billionman: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i know this would enter fp, asfar as it deals wit b**b lalasticlala and breast ehn

So Op, u mean any guy i wanna date, i should make sure he drinks pure-water in my presence b4 i can accept to date him?

So what if he drinks it roughly i should dump him abi? Even if i love im?

Only a dolcap will follow this undecided

Why you go believe the story before ?

Nawa o..
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by permanentgrace(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Kherry:
Lol.......sum guys no get chills,dem go handle am lyk a poor man wey dy suck orange

But you like it the rough way. Dont you?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by permanentgrace(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
valdes00:

Bros, when do u plan to start...
--------------------------

Today in history
Today is exactly 2 years,
4 months, 5 days, 15 hours 45 minutes and 10 seconds that I shared a beer with a friend that bleeped my then babe... Ain't gat no tym to fight a nigga cos of a babe..

Is this the kind of history you keep that you'll be telling your children and grand children in future?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by dannyben5: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2016
amtaken:
Haba!
you see

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by valdes00(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

Is this the kind of history you keep that you'll be telling your children and grand children in future?
Yes bro.... especially my male child......
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:

[size=17pt] Don't lie...the effect is gonna be mind blowing cheesy [/size]

That's right and that effect is gonna make her kick his balls real hard... grin
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by touchmark(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Some like it rough so much and urges you to chew the tits.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Wowzer(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Reminds me of my ex babe. Always telling me to squeeze her boobs harder. Most importantly her nip..ples in between my thumb and index finger, as hard as possible. No pity.

Guess it's a turn on for some ladies. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.