Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (84686 Views)

'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by spafu(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Hahaha, some girls likes it rough and hot tongue
Now I know how you like it. Such information can be very handy.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by amtaken(f): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Mxm.

dannyben5:
you see
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by laikas: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:
If dis hits FP I will become a feminist undecided
are u the husband of brideofdracula?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
but some gals love it the rough way. They love being taken on a smoothly rough ride of pleasure.

Really?

Good for you
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by opyzy(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
JBismarck:

Fancy an 'experience'? I have a sis that likes it rough o
lol i do, grin oya link me up
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
rosieluv:

oya it hs hit frontpage,u must bcom a feminist
Ahhhh!!! I take it back, olohun maje
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
JBismarck:

Fancy an 'experience'? I have a sis that likes it rough o

sis?how did u know? i fear u o
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Kherry: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
permanentgrace:

But you like it the rough way. Dont you?

Smiles.........oh! YES
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by rosieluv(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:
Ahhhh!!! I take it back, olohun maje
lols
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by lekzwyc(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
U will say I like it rough n hot grin wink
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by aalangel(f): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:

So, you're now a feminist.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by BraniacX(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

How do you like yours handled? grin

Moa will like love to oblige you sexy grin
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by geedimple(f): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
but some gals love it the rough way. They love being taken on a smoothly rough ride of pleasure.
are you kidding me,guess that's how you do it to her, so I wouldn't be surprised ooooo
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by geedimple(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
my fellow ladies let's be on guard cos this guys aren't to be trusted*guide your breast diligently * grin
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
aalangel:

So, you're now a feminist.

Yes, I wil b a feminist for d 10days our president is goin to be on vacation
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
What has pure water sachet got to do with women's breast, pls stop insulting our ladies.!!! angry
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by kikies(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Ow do u like it?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by aalangel(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:

Yes, I wil b a feminist for d 10days our president is goin to be on vacation

And if the 10 days is extended?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ikbnice(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
geedimple:
are you kidding me,guess that's how you do it to her, so I wouldn't be surprised ooooo
I am capable of many things...smooth, rough, smoothly rough and also roughly smooth, am good to go. One need to be adventurous in the bedroom not just sticking to a routine.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
"stop breast abuse and boobs molestation" grin"
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
#fightagainstbreastsabuse
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by JBismarck(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
beeolhar:

sis?how did u know? i fear u o

Saying she's a 'sis' doesnt necessarily means we're of d same blood ma. You're my sis as well. Ain't you?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by allaboutobed(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
grin grin

Naaah, pure water isn't the best description

A sachet of hollandia yoghurt. I dey press dat thing to the last drop grin
are u an economist
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
allaboutobed:
are u an economist
naaah, an engineer
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i know this would enter fp, asfar as it deals wit b**b lalasticlala and breast ehn

So Op, u mean any guy i wanna date, i should make sure he drinks pure-water in my presence b4 i can accept to date him?

So what if he drinks it roughly i should dump him abi? Even if i love im?

Only a dolcap will follow this undecided
weitin concern op sebi na ur breast go suffer ham.
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by BerryScott(f): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
CountDracula:
hope you are a feminist now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by Smartademu(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
This guy is realy thirsty!
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ireneony(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
undecided
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
aalangel:

And if the 10 days is extended?
If his vacation exceeds 10days I wil propose to u undecided
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by ikbnice(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
ireneony:
undecided
which one do you like?
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by CountDracula(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
BerryScott:

hope you are a feminist now tongue tongue tongue

Yeah I am, for today
Re: Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol.... Do you??

True talk...

Meanwhile check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.