Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me (1154 Views)

Something Crazzy Jux Happnd 2 Me / Shout Out (HBD 2 Me And My Twin). / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by mezdim: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2009
All through my life,i have only have 3 dates,i have millions of admirers but i only dated 3 guys seriously,i may say 2 guys cos the 3rd 1 traveled out 4months afta we me,i dated him frm a distance b4 we dissolve 2weeks ago,my 1st date waz wen i was stil a student,in my 2nd yr,it lasted 4 4yrs and crashed,it took me a yr and 8mnths to recover and i picked up again,i met my 2nd bf,we started afta 8mnths of wooin,we lasted like a yr nd we tot it was ova,nw he his married but it seems to be the only that truly luv me,and i luv him too bt i dnt dream to be his 2nd wife nor to com inbtw them,bt i luv him so dearly,he luvs me more dan i do,stil i wish i could liv him but he wont take it,i cnt stop him,his mother cnt,his parents cnt,his frnds cnt,his pastor cnt,not even d wife can,who then can?yes,we are both strngly nd deeply atracted to each other but i realy want 2 take a walk because am foreseeing wahala in d future both in my side nd his side. Sujestions are welcomed
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by babajide1(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2009
The guy didn't luv u,had it been he luvs u he wouldn't have leave u and marry another person.U better forget him and pray to God to give u ur own man because if u are caught dating a married man,it will be assumed that u are husband snatcher and that will be disgrace to u.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by AIRMARSHA: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2009
if truly u both have deep love for each order why did he then marry another woman baby don't decive your self ok he just wanna eat his cake and still have it.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by biola44: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2009
word! wat u r doing is wrong!
he is taken! angry
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by 190: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2009
how wont he leave u wen u do not even know how 2 spell simple suggest

Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by izeek(m): 9:48am On Aug 26, 2009
@190,
u sujest ur own and stop suggesting the spelling of sujest.
afterall she only sujested u suggest possible sujestion for her predicament.
and if u knew u can not sujest, then i suggest u leave her thread. its just my sujestion.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by Godmother(f): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2009
izeek:

@190,
u sujest your own and stop suggesting the spelling of sujest.
afterall she only sujested u suggest possible sujestion for her predicament.
and if u knew u can not sujest, then i suggest u leave her thread. its just my sujestion.

Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by 190: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2009
@izzek

i have heard u sujesion
and wud leave this sujest thread alone immediately
i advice u do the same
or risk becomin duller wit such good spellins such as sujestion

just my candid sujest if u ask me
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by candyshore: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2009
husband snatcher live him alone u re a looser sharing another persons husband.
husband snatcher!!!
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by mezdim: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
Well,in as much i asked for suggestion,i needed it from mature fellows and not people whom am sure are not better than i am,for the growin child callin me husband snatcher,am sure if u were in my shoes you would hav messed up,well,we didnt marry cos some issues came up when we did our introduction,it happened that his dad dated my mum waybak in the 70ties,mayb,mum broke his heart,but it waz his mum that kicked it more becos she's was afraid dat they (my mum n her husband)may continue again,infact,they poison my guys mind,stil he didnt care,he fightin the issue,wen i left because i have cin that i wont be happy,so he got married to his wife,we lost contact 4 2yrs,he kept callin me,beggin me to talk 2him bt i refused becos i no talkin 2him will distract him, wel its quite a long story,d fact is,i want 2 stop but he is makin it hard,he makes me dat his hapiness n life ar in my hands,am realy tired
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by tosyne007(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
my dear, i'm gonna give it to you the way it comes. Like someone said, u are only deceiving urself by saying he LOVES U MORE THAN U LOVE HIM OR ANYBODY. if that's true, he wouldnt have settled down wit someone else. I understand u guys had sometin special going but it all ended when he married someone else. GET THAT STRAIGHT.

i want u to know when u love someone truthfully, u stand by him/her irrespective of the hinderances/obstacles that may come one's way. He shouldnt hav left u becos some people didnt really support the relationship. He should hav stood his ground.

Futhermore, u are really wasting your time by loving a married man. u need to get him out of your life fast b4 it's too late cos if u harbour this feelings in your heart, u will find it difficult to love somone else and it might be too late for u. wat u need to do now id to leave him alone and allow him concetrate on his family while u concentrate on remoulding your life. I want u to blv there's somone out there waiting for u to give him a chance to love and treat u good.

So, it's your choice to make. Either u keep holding on to a lost cause or u grab a new life.

think wisely and i wish u all the best.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by izeek(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
@190,
i have taken ur sujestion.
am leaving now, u want to sujest a destination?
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by biola44: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2009
mezdim:

Well,in as much i asked for suggestion,i needed it from mature fellows and not people whom am sure are not better than i am,for the growin child callin me husband snatcher,am sure if u were in my shoes you would hav messed up,well,we didnt marry cos some issues came up when we did our introduction,it happened that his dad dated my mum waybak in the 70ties,mayb,mum broke his heart,but it waz his mum that kicked it more becos she's was afraid dat they (my mum n her husband)may continue again,infact,they poison my guys mind,stil he didnt care,he fightin the issue,wen i left because i have cin that i wont be happy,so he got married to his wife,we lost contact 4 2yrs,he kept callin me,beggin me to talk 2him bt i refused becos i no talkin 2him will distract him, wel its quite a long story,d fact is,i want 2 stop but he is makin it hard,he makes me dat his hapiness n life ar in my hands,am realy tired

r u 4 real? everyone's happiness is in his/her hands,
this is cheap emotional blackmail angry
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by mezdim: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
@tosyne007 tnks 4 the advice,my problem hw do i start leavin him alredy i enjoy everybit of his luv,he truly luvs me am in the best position 2 say dat,stil i want to liv him b4 we may find ourselves sleepn again,i no it wont b easy,bt i can try anytin i hav nt tried b4,minwile,we ar not in dsame state,i hav not consented 4him to vsit me,he can do anytin 4me trust me.its byond me honestly,he is d only guy dat know how my heart wok,am very stuborn,he just no hw bst to tame me,he worships me n i worship him to,am alredy findin it alitle difcult 2luv som1 else,if a, i dnt just no, crying
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
I don't mean to be rude. . .but honestly when would some women just wisen up, stop being foolish and chasing after lost shadows?  angry
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by boy1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2009
@op--if 2 say u be man,i 4 bang your nyansh 4 being stupid.
u shouldn't be dating a married man:he's married and having affair,which indicates so many things.
first,he's ok with being dishonest
2--he's fine with cheating on his wife
3-he has no regard 4 his marriage.
4-most specifically 2 u,he has no real regard 4 u,because what u r getting from him is scraps--stolen time that's cloaked in shame.
Don't u think u should have it with someone who's actually yours.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by kidsam: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
The poster sounds like a very stupid lady, she has already committed herself to indulge in this adultery and i sujest we leave her alone, because all she wants is for someone to sujest to her to steal someone elses husband.
@poster
if you have been able to keep him off your mind for 2 years how come it is so hard for you to put him out now and how did he find his way back into your heart this time. It can only be that you are fooling yourself or he is fooling the fool in you
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by chiejik(f): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
@tosyne007 tnks 4 the advice,my problem hw do i start leavin him alredy i enjoy everybit of his luv,he truly luvs me am in the best position 2 say dat,stil i want to liv him b4 we may find ourselves sleepn again,i no it wont b easy,bt i can try anytin i hav nt tried b4,minwile,we ar not in dsame state,i hav not consented 4him to vsit me,he can do anytin 4me trust me.its byond me honestly,he is d only guy dat know how my heart wok,am very stuborn,he just no hw bst to tame me,he worships me n i worship him to,am alredy findin it alitle difcult 2luv som1 else,if a, i dnt just no, crying

i cant belive this nonsence coming out of your mouth, sis wake up ok
you are just playing with fire
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by mezdim: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
Thnks kids,i actualy forgot dat kids vsit dis thread on wenesdayz,sory 4 getin u guyz angry,realy,its beyond children undastndn,u kids wil grow to hv one xpernce dt wil make u abnomal ,i pray u wil b able 2 hndle it.i stil luv my x bt let he be.we ar stil bst of frnds, kids did u hear me, yes aunty,ok,b a gud child,nd alwayz rmemba,dad n mum luvs u, tssskk
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by MrWaters: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
Think your head
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by CrudeOil2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
you said you have millions of admirers. Which means you have millions of potential partners. forget the lost sheep girl.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by kidsam: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
I'm not suprised the poster is very stupid "eni ti anwo ni aw sokun on wo ara e ni awo rerin shio"
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by HarryPotter1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
@poster i think u shld leave him and go 4 anoda one b4 u mke urself a public discusion,since u said he is already married.but 4 the luv aspect i dont think he luvs u 4 hven married,that shows he doent really luv u.
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by Sweetdoct247(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
I cant deny that u guys share something special but then u av to accept reality which is simply that he's now married and it's time to let go. Honestly if he loved u to the extent u have painted here he would av married u no matter what even if his parents threatened to disown him. That apart, if u look at this critically dont u think this love thing is becoming more of u guys been obsessed with each other?
Let's look at it from another dimension do u know that in true love there actually might be a time to let go?
Put yourself in the position of his wife do u think she's happy someone's sharing her hubby with her imagine her frustration av u thought about his kids?
Do u also know u are ruining the life of this guy whom u claim to truely love does true love do that? You are not allowing him to make a home even tho the fault is not entirely yours. The fact remains that he's cheating and u re a part to it true love does not do that. U sure know the implication of this on your own life too. You will never be able to love someone else and still can't get the one you love u'll be the looser. To tell u the truth u are the only one that can stop him. You av to stop making yourself "available"(dont misinterprete me pls) to him. You first have to get over him yourself and that will take a conscious effort from you, accept the fact that he is no longer yours and u must leave him in your mind first and allow yourself to fall in love again with another good man, yes it's possible. Let him know he's ruining your life and his if you continue this pointless love affair and that really if he loves u he should know it's time to let go. Remember he's turning his back to everybody that matter in his life just to remain in love with u & you are probably doing the same cos I'm sure your parents too aren't likely to be comfortable with their daughter falling in love with a married man. Act right sis. smiley
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by chidipupay(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
@poster

Do you know the harm you are doing to yourself? I definitely think both of you are lusting after each other and not loving each other. Come to think of it, do you know that every prayer his wife prays that is negative against you comes to you? Now you are her number one enemy and she will be praying God to destroy anybody that wants to destroy her marriage and definitely God will answer that prayer because she is right. Maybe then your heart will let go. He knows he can't have you and he is milking you by having sex with you, that is suppose to be for your future husband and a married man is taken 20% of the juice in you, and you stand here telling me your heart don't want to let him go? When will you grow up? How will you feel if your own husband is doing this to you, and then the girl in question tells you that both of them love each other, I simply call that lust we have mistaken Lust for Love. Please dear consider yourself now that it is early for you, the negative consequences of this relationship with this guy is greater that the positive consequences. Please flee for your own sake. A word is enough for the Wise. Remember God is the ultimate judge
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by ladygaga(f): 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
, u guys r always quick to judge, @candyshore, u didnt go bout it nicely,
And sme r makin it sound lyk d guy is just a random fella, @posta,i thnk dia's more to the story--if there wasnt more to it he wldnt hav married sme1 else,
Just mve on he doesnt mean well 4u anymre.,.let him face his matrimonial life squarely, and dont even think of being the other woman--u'll be hurtin urself the more!
I knw it wnt be easy but just move on!
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by mezdim: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2009
am happy nw,real men n women (mature pple) hav com in,million tnks @ chidipupay,lady gaga n sweetdoct247,i luv u all 4 ya comments,really deres is more to our story,gud n fine he is marrid,bt its nt my fault he is nt hapy with d marriage datz y he has been lukin 4me all ova d country,d day he caught me was in lagos in d chuch,he tailed me 2my ofce,nd dtz it,i cnt embaraz him either,so i took him away to tantaliza near my ofce,dere he said alot,i encourage hiim 2 embrace his mariage,wit a cincere heart bt he kips tellin me am his hapines,even wen he is in his with wife,he callz me duo he hides,send sms,so many tins,rememba we dated criously,so i cud easily fall 4 his luv again,he jos no d right tin to tel me at d right time,d wife has neva been my frnd b4 they got marrid,she haz atacked me in the past but i say a word 2 her insted her husbnd beats her 4 harrasin me because he knows i waz even avoidin him nd fightin for her cos,bt shez js uncivilsed,so as d husbnd is fallin 4me wit me witout me pushin or willing,am seein it as her own piece of all her insults to me,so God knowz that am nt puttn asunda,dat we didnt marry was byond our fight,if i had marry him,he wil stil b seein his wife n she cnt hndle him d way am handlin nw cos she luvs him more dan he does,sure am d only 1 that cn stop him,bt i hav a vry soft heart that wen he comz cryn i fil pity,i hav not slept wit him cins '07 we broke up,dat wat am realy avoidin because if it hapens,am sure d story line wil chnge.,again,is dat hav been scared to fall in luv again afta him,so dt fact dat no man is in my life yet ,makes it mor difucult,bliv me,he luvs me, n i do 2 but he has 2go,am nt enjoyin dis realy,bt am nt in a haste 2 sort it out,d wife my b hurt bt she shd make her husby hapy n nt fightin me,d mor she fights me ,d more her husby comz 2me,hw is it my fault?
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by kidsam: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2009
@POSTER
MAYBE IF YOU LEAVE HER HUSBAND ALONE SHE WILL STOP FIGHTING HIM, WHY ARE YOU GIVING US ALL THE REASONS WHY YOU CAN FALL FOR HIM AND SLEEP WITH HIM, YOU ARE GIVING ALL THE REASONS TO INTERFERE IN HIS MARRIAGE AND NOT ONE REASON WHY YOU SHOULD LET HIM GO. THIS IS FALACY OF APPEAL TO PITY "GS101"
I PITY YOU, GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR HAND BURNT SINCE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR.
STUPID ADULT, I CALL YOU STUPID BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT EVEN BOLD ENOUGHT TO DO THE STUPID THING YOU WANT TO DO, YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PITY YOU TO JUSTIFY THE STUPID THING YOU WANT TO DO
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by ladygaga(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2009
@, i undastnd u both luvd each other, but i also want you to undastand dat when he married d oda lady u mattered no more, he dznt luv his wife,but he is dia!, c'mon,he even beats his wife, is dat d kinda man u wish u married?? leave him wit his unhappy marriage and let oda singles learn 4rm it!, dat tells u dat LOVE alone wnt make a marriage work, its not by just sayin d wrds,if he truly mnt it,he wlda acted on his wrds!!, he is just a player
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by ladygaga(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2009
, he wants to eat hs cake and hav it, he is just blackmailin u emotionally, i bet he knws wot he is doin, ask hm to leave hs wife if he loves u and u be amused at the 'smart'answer he ll giv, he is just a loser lukn 4whom to drag along, i bet u dont wana be stuck in a love triangle-u'l end up in misery, its been 2yrs naa!pls get ur groove on, and u gota be bold, tell hm he lost bigtym when he leftu 4 anoda-he knws u'r vulnerable!!watchout
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by 190: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2009
any futher SUJESTIONS
Re: Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me by chidipupay(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
well my dear there is nothing more to suggest than you suggesting for yourself. If he beats his wife because of you, then you are wrong even if you try as much as possible to avoid his wife's trouble because he is beating his wife to prove that he loves you. which to me is a big lie. if he loves you, he will allow you to find your own happiness. can't you see what he is doing to you, he is a stumbling block to your happiness, he is a barrier to your future and you need to clear him out of the way for you to see your bright future. do this by prayer and also your brain. let your yes be yes. tell him you have nothing to do with him again, and don't cry in his presence when you tell him that.you can cry later. he knows your weak point and he is using it against you. I want you to try and turn your weak point to your strong point. further more. please send him this massage Jesus christ loves you, please try and find happiness in your marriage because Jesus is in your marraige. talk more about God to him and you will see how he will run away from you immediately

(1) (Reply)

Too Shy / Smart Girlfriends Can Have Orgasm And Money Without Their Boyfriends / Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.