Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many (1153 Views)

10 Common Misconceptions Ladies Have About Nigerian Guys / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by tpiah2: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2011
Kindly put your sad story of how you were wronged by nigerian women, on this thread, instead of the multiple ones littering the place.

share your tale, testimony, etc, here.

save cyberspace from litter.
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by tpiah2: 5:27am On Feb 01, 2011
for example

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves@

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-596437.0.html

Orikinla:

I have seen countless cases of their predicaments over the years and they are not decreasing. In fact, the Internet has made their case worse, because they cannot deny the records even if they claim to be suffering from amnesia. I have lost count of the cases of shameless Nigerian girls telling lies as a way of life, but they end up fooling themselves as their relationships have been derailed or crashed and marriages have collapsed with the innocent children suffering the nightmarish consequences. When you have read and seen that telling lies will end with your downfall and disgrace, why lie at all and live in fear of being discovered as a LIAR? With every lie something in you will die. And even if you buried it, it would be exhumed one fateful day. There is nothing like walking tall with your head raised and not hanging it in guilt and shame when the truth exposes you.
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by McCoy91(m): 5:52am On Feb 01, 2011
They are b!tches. Hehe. Some. . .most
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by tpiah2: 5:55am On Feb 01, 2011
i said story, meaning more than one sentence.

let's hear how they wronged you.

story oh!! not insult, unless the thing pain you pass.
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by desertboom(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2011
When she knows I am a student she wants me to pay her school fees. Wants me to pay for her accomodation and buy sophisticated phone for her. Many Nigerian girls are just too money minded and hungry. Sorry ladies but It's the bitter truth.
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by Tosinville(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2011
lol
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by harakiri(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2011
Women are women everywhere. It's the harsh economic situation that prompts our women 2 key into their survival instinct. Period! Are UK or US women better? Are they not the ones who waste no time in ruining their men financially for life in biased one sided divorce settlements all becos she got "bored and unhappy" and took advantage of the NO FAULT divorce law? Women have their issues but it has nothing to do with nationality. Women are ruining mens lives without conscience or prejudice all over the world. 9ja is no exception.
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by tunnytox(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerian men who constantly bash Nigeria women should remember that their daughters will grow up to be those "Nigerian women" in the near future
Re: Do U Have A Bad Story About Nigerian Women? Drop It Here Cos There Are Too Many by angry190: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
therez this lady named tpia

her issues are too many to be listed out here,

But according to mygoldie shes too old and weak but yet makes life a living hell for ppl around her,

I have lots and lots of things about tpia, it would be released in subsequent reports,

I would be back with more reports about her,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Can A Man Do To Prove To You He Loves You? / How Can She Change Her Husband To Avoid This Divorce / He Is About 40 Yet Can't Find A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.