Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" (2786 Views)

"I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" What Is The Difference? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by temmieg17: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2009
i need to know because my bf has only told me he was in love with me once.
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by AIRMARSHA: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2009
BABY PURE ENGLISH

PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE (I M IN LOVE WIT YOU)

PAST TENSE(I LOVE YOU)
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by biola44: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2009
evidence 2 d state of education in d nation! angry angry angry
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by whitelexi(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2009
AIR MARSHA:

BABY PURE ENGLISH

PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE (I M IN LOVE WIT YOU)

PAST TENSE(I LOVE YOU)

So which one is "I Loved u" then? grin grin grin
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by Atreus(f): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2009
I love you-agape love;i love my brother,my sisters,my mother,my friends etc,so we're talking the kinda love btw family members nd friends. I'm in love with you-romantic love;i'm in love with an amazing woman and i'm gonna marry her. Geddit?
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by Atreus(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2009
But generally people take it to mean the same thing so you shouldnt really worry about it. When ur bf starts saying he loves you but he isnt in love with you,then you should worry.
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by MoneyRule(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2009
I love you: friendly form of address to show extreme likeness for sum1 e.g
i love my brother.
I love my friend e.t.c
I'm in love with you: an intense feeling of deep affection or a deep romantic attachment to someone e.g
I'm in love with my gf
i'm in love with dat girl and i want to marry her e.t.c
They may sometimes mean dsame things or different things depending on who is saying it and who is hearing it, in other words, your bf could be saying "i love you" but actually mean "i'm in love with you" or could just mean exactly what he said. That's up to u 2 find out!
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by temmieg17: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2009
thanks atreus and moneyrule
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by boy1(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2009
Being in love is more stronger and deeper
in other words,he/she is so deep into his/her significant other.
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between "l Love You" And " I'm In Love With You" by izeek(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2009
biola44:

evidence 2 d state of education in d nation! angry angry angry

whitelexi u no well oh!

aniways nah past participle. lol grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do U Feel When A Man Stares At Ur Bobby And Butt? / New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? / I Cant Help Smiling As History Is Repeating Itself Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.