Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? (2780 Views)

The Reply A Girl Got After Asking A Guy For Airtime On Facebook / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / She Dare Ask For Airtime When Am On Sickbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Big4wig(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make una see message wey this girl send me on facebook just 20 minutes ago oooooo

HEy Babe

I am sorry baby, i didn't make it today because my iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my samsung galaxy Note and I left my BB Q10 at school.

Am just here at home so bored since my parents went to the U.S, i would have skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit S.A tomorrow to get a new one. I also wanted to go to the mall tonight but my Aunt went out with the Range Rover keys and my elder brother went with the Hummer.
Baby am so stuck here since i hate driving the Benz, and i tried calling the driver to bring the Pajero jeep but i have no credit....
Can you please send me airtime for so i can call him?.

Wetin una suggest make I tell this gal??
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Chazzyboy: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
That babe na correct market er
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by adeoladrg(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice story. She'd make a good writer.

1 Like

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by jahlove4jah: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Revised edition
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
jahlove4jah: Revised edition

I tell ya

1 Like

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by djeezy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tell her to borrow credit from mtn.

13 Likes

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Tymax(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
djeezy: Tell her to borrow credit from mtn.
cheesy grin Dazzall!

2 Likes

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Rapmoney(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Unu ga egbummadu! Ko gbadun! grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by abel14(f): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Big4wig: Make una see message wey this girl send me on facebook just 20 minutes ago oooooo

HEy Babe

I am sorry baby, i didn't make it today because my iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my samsung galaxy Note and I left my BB Q10 at school.

Am just here at home so bored since my parents went to the U.S, i would have skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit S.A tomorrow to get a new one. I also wanted to go to the mall tonight but my Aunt went out with the Range Rover keys and my elder brother went with the Hummer.
Baby am so stuck here since i hate driving the Benz, and i tried calling the driver to bring the Pajero jeep but i have no credit....

send am d card na...lol
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
I saw this post on one'o my friends timeline this morning and am sure as heck that that wasnt you. CTRL+C and CTRL+V making FP since 1300BC.

2 Likes

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by spyg1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
I know you sent the credit
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Big4wig(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ashonibarenla: I saw this post on one'o my friends timeline this morning and am sure as heck that that wasnt you. CTRL+C and CTRL+V making FP since 1300BC.
Shove ur emotional garbage up ur frustrated Bottom, dont quote it on my post
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just tell her to ask the cook or washerman or gateman of her house......Very simple grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Ramon92: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Big4wig: Make una see message wey this girl send me on facebook just 20 minutes ago oooooo

HEy Babe

just tell her to dial *606#... Shikena
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by merieam16(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Tonykings: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wait a minute let me call mike adenuga if he is still in d office so he wuld credit ur fone instantly....
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
abeq stop downgrading girls Jo...
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by cole19(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
HEy Babe

U for use ur mecedese g65 go get airtym for her, but una security for banana iestate don't allow pipu go out at dis tym except u use helicopter and ur pilot no dey around. So make she no vex sef..

3 Likes

Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Haywhymido(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
She will do better in music industry, in reggae music to be precise. OLE
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
spyg1: I know you sent the credit
cheesy cheesy
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
My xtarxhyne is guilty of this. Does that mean she's lying?
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: My xtarxhyne is not guilty of this. Does that mean she's faithful?
fixed
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: fixed
So you're still awake at this time of the night?
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: So you're still awake at this time of the night?
ehn ehn na grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ehn ehn na grin
go sleep jare. You wan mek I carry you to your bedroom? grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Tawis06(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: go sleep jare. You wan mek I carry you to your bedroom? grin
grin
frankben: go sleep jare. You wan mek I carry you to your bedroom? grin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2014
frankben: go sleep jare. You wan 28812A08 mek I carry you to your bedroom? grin
undecided u wan carry me cos of d 50 transfer abi tongue

goodnytgrin
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by b3llo(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2014
Odikwa to risky! That babe na fire
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by chymystique(f): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2014
djeezy: Tell her to borrow credit from mtn.

RotfL!.. That's mean n wicked... grin grin grin grin but shey you know she can reply that "she has borrowed already and its finished" .. cheesy cheesy
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by valmunich(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
She should borrow airtime nau
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecided u wan carry me cos of d 50 transfer abi tongue

goodnytgrin
Good a.m dear..... How was your night?

I'm not on bbm cry....
Re: New Ways Gals Request For Airtime?? by marieolae(f): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
Xtarxhyne: abeq stop downgrading girls Jo...
u dnt knw its a nrmal tin on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Don't Want To See My Best Friend! / Should I Rape Her / Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.