Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) (9626 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by ganisucks(f): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
They have started again, with their FANTASTICAl comments
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by kayfra: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari is being hypocritical on this one.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by cjrane: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
But Lie Mohammed said yesterday that Buhari was hale and hearty! Buhari himself denied other politicians opportunity to get treatment abroad saying himself and his family use hospitals in Nigeria.

This buhari government is filled with Liars and shameless hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Vincent41(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
If I became president of Nigeria, I would build $1 billion medical center in Abuja for my personal and public use...best in Africa. I'll rather die there than to shamelessly travel abroad for treatment...our leaders don't realize how shameful, stu$pid it's to travel for treatment!

I keep telling our people that one Nigeria can never offer you anything good rather than death. They built schools but their families go to abroad to school.. They built hospitals but their families go to abroad to do ordinary check up... They built banks but they go to abroad to bank all their stolen money... They built houses but they go to abroad to buy the most expensive houses there... They don't walk alone, they have security personnel guiding them, even guiding their parents and their dogs., They use private jets and lots of bullet proof flashes cars that worth million of dollars.. Tell me, is this a country that you want to die with one Nigeria? Use your tongue to count your teeth.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Vincent41(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:

Nigeria's 2016 budget - Health sector.
University of Benin Teaching Hospital - N212M.
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital - N162M.
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital - N218M.

****Aso Rock Medical Centre - N3.8billion***

Meanwhile the president jets out for London for ear treatment.

Welcome to Nigeria.

The aso Rock Hospital Received the Highest Budget in the History of Nigeria,Yet the President Goes abroad for Mere ear Infection Treatment...
If Obama is ill he is Treated in USA
If Cameroun,Queen or Prince is ill,They are Trreated in England but When African Presidents are Ill they Travel to white Mans Land....Do u see Reasons why Trump said:Africans needs to be Recolonised for another 100Years!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by theEYe21(f): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
We all know you can only travel to abroad for medical treatment unless it's serious
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Vincent41(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
mekaboy:

How many times have UK or US doctors sent people down to Nigeria for further check up?

The aso Rock Hospital Received the Highest Budget in the History of Nigeria,Yet the President Goes abroad for Mere ear Infection Treatment...
If Cameroun,Queen or Prince is ill,They are Trreated in England but When African Presidents are Ill they Travel to white Mans Land....Do u see Reasons why Trump said:Africans needs to be Recolonised for another 100Years!!!
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Rossikki: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Vincent41:

Trump never said that. He is an ignorant know-nothing that couldn't locate Africa on a map.

Also, recolonisation is not an option. The whites ruled Africa for 100 years, and left with the continent totally underdeveloped, so you would be thoroughly stupi.d and dumb to invite them back. We have made 20 times more progress as independent nations, which is why you are not an illiterate village peasant like your grandparents.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by ASL33: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
Am sure we all read were it is said that the Nigerian doctors recommended he went for further medical check up.... right??
And so.!!!! Did we not read that he is hale and healthy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
WHY APC IS STRONGER THAN PDP
1. It took PDP 16yrs to make a dollar N197 but it took APC just 1yr to make a dollar N350.
2 It took PDP 16yrs to destroy Nigeria but it took APC just 1yr to massacre, dismantle kill and bury Nigeria.
3. It took PDP 16yrs to make fuel price N87 per litre but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.
4. It took PDP 16yrs to make Nigeria corrupt but it took APC just 1yr to make Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

Patriotic Democrats.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
EVERY APC government official should never travel abroad for medical treatment.
But all PDP members should be assigned a foreign hospital for check up.
Buhari must never go on vacation, and when he goes he must not seek medical treatment. These are the changes we voted for.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by BarristerDee(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please his health comes first oh, let him go take care of himself.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naija I hail ooo

Fantastically hypocritical people, even Mr integrity of all presidents!

Chai BBC, una doo ooooo

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by marwanafrica: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is a very big question for them the ruling party, who. Could have believe that buhari will run away from nigerian health sector over his own health after his one year stay in office, SMH

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
APC IS STRONGER THAN PDP
1.While some say It took PDP 16yrs to make a dollar N197 from N85 with trilions of naira subsidy forever stolen it is claimed that it took APC just 1yr to make a dollar N350 and importation of toothpicks with Nigeria's hard-dollars now in serious spotlight
2 while some claim it took PDP 16yrs to destroy Nigeria where sitting governors were driven away by hoodlums and new governors installed, it is claimed that it took APC just 1yr to massacre, dismantle kill and bury Nigeria, but where everyone now knows where to point accusing fingers about who is doing what.
3. While it took PDP 16yrs to make fuel price N87 per litre from N20 even when sale of crude was at its peak, it is claimed that it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre, but with hope that subsidy scam will be over.
4. It took PDP 16yrs to make Nigeria corrupt with no one accepting that politicians are thieves until caught and jailed by a crown court but it took APC just 1yr to make Nigeria fantastically corrupt, where everyone is facing the reality

Patriotic Democrats.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by prinsam30: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Buhari is my main man Buh traveling abroad for treatment, I don't think I will buy that idea
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by 989900: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
BBC is just being silly.

1. I think the President probably has some other health concerns . . . he is 73/74.

2. His personal physician is in London.

3. Doctors in Nigeria were said to have advised him for further follow up in the UK.

4. Reagan sought treatment in Germany; many North Americans and UK/EU citizens seek treatments in other countries (some form of treatments are not approved/yet developed in their respective countries).
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
Am sure we all read were it is said that the Nigerian doctors recommended he went for further medical check up.... right??
Enough of this mockery on the medical profession. No doctor recommended Mr President to travel abroad to treat an ear infection, let alone a consultant ENT surgeon. Of all the lies government has been throwing at Nigerians, shey it's this one you choose to believe?
With my few years as a practicing doctor, I can manage and treat whatever ear infection (be it meniere's or whatever) with the resources available to me at the General Hospital where I work, how much more a consultant at a better equipped tertiary hospital.
Nigerians should resist being gullible and demand accountability

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by ajebuter(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
1. It took PDP 16yrs to make a dollar N197 but it took APC just 1yr to make a dollar N350.
2 It took PDP 16yrs to destroy Nigeria but it took APC just 1yr to massacre, dismantle kill and bury Nigeria.
3. It took PDP 16yrs to make fuel price N87 per litre but it took APC 1yr to make fuel N145 per litre.
4. It took PDP 16yrs to make Nigeria corrupt but it took APC just 1yr to make Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

Patriotic Democrats.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
frenchwine:

Enough of this mockery on the medical profession. No doctor recommended Mr President to travel abroad to treat an ear infection, let alone a consultant ENT surgeon. Of all the lies government has been throwing at Nigerians, shey it's this one you choose to believe?
With my few years as a practicing doctor, I can manage and treat whatever ear infection (be it meniere's or whatever) with the resources available to me at the General Hospital where I work, how much more a consultant at a better equipped tertiary hospital.
Doctor the main aim of this travel was vacation right??
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
989900:
BBC is just being silly.

1. I think the President probably has some other health concerns . . . he is 73/74.

3. Doctors in Nigeria were said to have advised him for further follow up in the UK.

4. Reagan sought treatment in Germany; many North Americans and UK/EU citizens seek treatments in other countries (some form of treatments are not approved/yet developed in their respective countries).

Why you worry yourself, most comments in media are based on superiority complex, ethnicism, racicm and religion

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
frenchwine:

Abeg make we hear word. Mammography philanderers!
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by t3stm3: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na wah oo
themall:
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by engrlarex(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:

Patriotic Democrats.

if you can write all this as a literate person, then we r in big trouble in this country..
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by engrlarex(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
themall:
Why you worry yourself, most comments in media are based on superiority complex, ethnicism, racicm and religion

Most Nairalanders r abusing Buhari just to gain LIKES that I what I've discovered lately. there is no constructive submission again...Nairaland is not for the matured minds again.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by cocoduck: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
engrlarex:

Most Nairalanders r abusing Buhari just to gain LIKES that I what I've discovered lately. there is no constructive submission again...Nairaland is not for the matured minds again.
Chop buhari sh1t you hear? You will even condone even the uncondonabele, just to. brush up his image, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by ApexTitan(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
989900:
BBC is just being silly.

Those are all lame reasons, the fact is that Buhari's actions are an indictment of the country's health sector.

Unless it can be shown or proven that what ails Buhari can only be treated with the know-how or expertise that is exclusively available in the UK then the duplicity in the talk of using Nigerian goods and services is revealed here all the more.

Why do people always look for ways to excuse our leaders of their own shortcomings?

3 Likes

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by tomnmenace(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by tomnmenace(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
themall:

who be this one?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by jamalnation(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ignored
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by 989900: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
ApexTitan:

Those are all lame reasons, the fact is that Buhari's actions are an indictment of the country's health sector.

Unless it can be shown or proven that what ails Buhari can only be treated with the know-how or expertise that is exclusively available in the UK then the duplicity in the talk of using Nigerian goods and services is revealed here all the more.

Why do people always look for ways to excuse our leaders of their own shortcomings?

Your opinion . . . you're entitled to it, just as I am to mine.

Bottom line, I know you've not seen the president's medical history/report, neither has BBC.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) by jerusalem101: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
A President who is against foreign medical and went ahead to denied those going abroad for medical treatment forex is now going abroad for treatment. Omo! Naija don enter one chance....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC / President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow - Saraki / Osinbajo: FG To Restructure SME Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.