Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (71572 Views)

Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) / The Fight Between Bbnaija Housemate, Ahneeka & Teddy A / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Exactly for all we know they could be two guys!!! Yurk!

Yeah, or 2 girls precisely, lol

Hmmm, still awake or you aren't in Nigeria?

*wait, isnt this the same "Hot Looking Babe" that called refi.ner in my supposed chat with her?
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, or 2 girls precisely, lol

Hmmm, still awake or you aren't in Nigeria?

*wait, isnt this the same "Hot Looking Babe" that called refi.ner in my supposed chat with her?
Dunno why, can't sleep, yeah in Lagos actually stay with family on the Island, you?

Yeah @refiner my girl, by we both agreed you are way too high risk for my good health grin
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Dunno why, can't sleep, yeah in Lagos actually stay with family on the Island, you?

Yeah @refiner my girl, by we both agreed you are way too high risk for my good health grin

Almost same here, been fighting sleep to lose its hold on me, currently down though.

Base in Benin City.

Lwkmh, like you and ref.iner discussed about me and you both agreed on what you said? lol

Seeing you dp bringeth an unimaginable smile to my face,
Wanna take you away from this faceless forum to a safe place where only hearts meets. hmm

Whatsapp, bbm, you mind?
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Almost same here, been fighting sleep to lose its hold on me, currently down though.

Base in Benin City.

Lwkmh, like you and ref.iner discussed about me and you both agreed on what you said? lol

Seeing you dp bringeth an unimaginable smile to my face,
Wanna take you away from this faceless forum to a safe place where only hearts meets. hmm

Whatsapp, bbm, you mind?
smiley
Had a couple of bad experiences with three supposedly very nice guys I gave .my number to on different occasions and I still regret it till today, angry

So kinda need to be very careful for now .
Gonna try get some shut eye will talk to you tomorrow.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

smiley
Had a couple of bad experiences with three supposedly very nice guys I gave .my number to on different occasions and I still regret it till today, angry

Lol, I don't think that should have anything to do with me.
I'm not a nice guy, I'm a badt guy that does his things in a nice way. So you can see I have no link whatsoever with those supposedly nice guys?

Give a try and don't give up,
you never can tell, he who you wants to make the sacrificial lamb for the sins of those 3 "nice guys" might be the one whom carries your heart on his palm.
Once again, give a try.

Hope to see your reply to this message carries your number. Trouble not thy humble heart, we re gonna modify it afterward.

I Await!
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by biggie73(m): 3:25am On Jun 07, 2016
These two lovers must stop dating and seek for psychiatric help or else one of them may die young.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by olaide68(m): 3:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Won ya were ni O. Dont blame them.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by mu2sa2: 4:16am On Jun 07, 2016
They spilled their blood to save the love they have for each other.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by fof1: 4:34am On Jun 07, 2016
examhall:

Twitter user Lord AUX posted these bloody fight scene photos. He claimed the photos were taken after a fight between two lovers. More photos after the cut.

Source: http://timenaija.com/photos-this-is-allegedly-the-scene-of-a-fight-betwen-two-lovers/

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOVE IN BLOODY FIGHTS. DECEIT AND SHEER FALSEHOOD. WHEN ANY DISAGREEMENTS LEAD TO BLOODY FIGHTS ITS NO LONGER LOVE ON DISPLAY BUT HATRED BITTERNESS AND LIES.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by 400billionman: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Not interested in this, show me pics of the so called lovers.

Doing their usual thing .
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by gbens2000(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
wat surprises me is dat with my crazy years of dating i honestly have not had any reason to raise my hand against any woman or rather tot abt doing that.life is so unsure just love,believe and expect anything and everything.no one is perfect
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by danxzy: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
this one no be fight but disvirgin this things
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

smiley

Lols.... See what I'm talking about.

U don run go change pic use your hand Jack your breast up a little so it gonna look big.

Girl be real for once pls
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by andyubakwem(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Picture Not opening[/color] wink angry[color=#770077]
examhall:

Twitter user Lord AUX posted these bloody fight scene photos. He claimed the photos were taken after a fight between two lovers. More photos after the cut.

Source: http://timenaija.com/photos-this-is-allegedly-the-scene-of-a-fight-betwen-two-lovers/
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
jboy73:

Lols.... See what I'm talking about.

U don run go change pic use your hand Jack your breast up a little so it gonna look big.

Girl be real for once pls
Aha undecided
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Sanmel(f): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
she just got disvirgined cool
shocked
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Aha undecided

I hate it when my quote is been ignored.
Kindly reply the reply I made to yours yesternight which is still on pending till this very moment, or we could just forget about it.

Hope you re good?
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I hate it when my quote is been ignored.
Kindly reply the reply I made to yours yesternight which is still on pending till this very moment, or we could just forget about it.

Hope you re good?
Hate? That's a strong word undecided
Over a quote? You clearly got no chill undecided
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Izyyblaze(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
oh my which celestial planet do you emanate from with this kinda rare encaptivating and resplendent beauty that has been laden with gaiety.
Pls grant me the rare but esteemed priviledge to hobnob via whatsapp or email.
Pls i'll be anticipating for ya reply.
My name is Udeme
undecided undecided sad.
Do people still use that line? cheesy
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Hate? That's a strong word undecided
Over a quote? You clearly got no chill undecided

Lol, check the post you ignored,I stated it, I'm a badt boy with no chill, but does my things in a nice way. lol

Relax sweet, your heart is gonna be safe with me been the keeper of it, *wink*

You re still keeping me waiting!
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Izyyblaze:

undecided undecided sad.
just complementing your endowed beauty.
No ulterior motives and if you ain't that gregarious enough to grant me the priviledge to fraternize with you in another social networking platform then FINE

1 Like

Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

I hate it when my quote is been being ignored.

Hope you re good?
reply the reply? Lol jenigurl has suffered. Chai.
It's kindly respond to my last reply.
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Izyyblaze:

undecided undecided sad.

Lol, maybe you aren't aware you just sent someone to the mog with your comment. bad girl! hehehehe

Nice lips, the sight of it breeds unending lust.
Is this line of mine also staled? *wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:

Bros, you have a problem with me?

Be inform that I'm too matured for this childish stunt you wanna pull with me.

Please, respect yourself sir!

May the good lord continues to bless your today!

Cheers!
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Izyyblaze(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
just complementing your endowed beauty.
No ulterior motives and if you ain't that gregarious enough to grant me the priviledge to fraternize with you in another social networking platform then FINE
Lmao. Alright sweetheart tongue, thanks for the compliment. cheesy grin kiss
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Izyyblaze(f): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, maybe you aren't aware you just sent someone to the mog with your comment. bad girl! hehehehe

Nice lips, the sight of it breeds unending lust.
Is this line of mine also staled? *wink*
lipsrsealed undecided angry
e mi bad girl? I'm just having fun ni. tongue
Lol @the bolded, you have no idea how stale that is. cheesy
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Izyyblaze:

lipsrsealed undecided angry
e mi bad girl? I'm just having fun ni. tongue
Lol @the bolded, you have no idea how stale that is. cheesy

Lol, sure, knew was all for fun.

Even mine is also staled? this just showed how "BADDER" you re. hehehehe

I'm not gonna continue with my lines before someone start wetting her pant. *cover's_face*

Hope your day is going splendidly well?

1 Like

Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Izyyblaze(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, sure, knew was all for fun.

Even mine is also staled? this just showed how "BADDER" you re. hehehehe

I'm not gonna continue with my lines before someone start wetting her pant. *cover's_face*

Hope your day is going splendidly well?
Sure. Your's?
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
smiley
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Sure. Your's?

Maybe I should say, same.
Some other time please, wanna gets busy.

1 Like

Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

Aha undecided

Mtcheeew... Why are u stalking me? To love na by force?

U keep pursuing me in every thread
Re: Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenigurl:

smiley
hi can we go on whatsapp or email? i have some discreet but paramount ideologies to share with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" / My Trip To The Market With My Landlord's Son... / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.