Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday (986 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And His Wife, Titi In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million / Aminat Titi Abubakar Defrauded Of N918m By Nsikakabasi Akpan Jacobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday by WOTCLEF(f): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Each birthday is a milestone so special that it deserves a big celebration. No matter how many birthdays come around, it should always be faced cheerfully and fearlessly. On Special day (06/06/2016). On Behalf of entire WOTCLEF Management, the Staff and the Children, We wish our Mummy Her Excellency Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Re: Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday by WOTCLEF(f): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY

Re: Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday by reverendfather: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
eya mama done they age oh.
Re: Today Is Hajia Titi Atiku Abubakar Birthday by reverendfather: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
WOTCLEF:
The advantage of old age is that you get to spread your love to many others
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY
IN SHELDON COOPER'S VOICE: THAT'S MY SPOT, YOU'RE SEATING ON MY SPOT.

(1) (Reply)

Group Protest In Ekiti State Asking Fayose To Resign As Governor! (photos) / I Chained My Son Because He’s Possessed With ‘stealing Spirit’ – Father (photo) / PDP Dares Abang- Our Convention Cannot Be Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.