Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... (5600 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. / Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by WaZoBiaBad: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
The question I want to ask is, "what if the Niger Delta Militants launch the said 6 missiles" will Nigeria still exist as nation?
Or ......
what if this people are really serious.
And how did they ever got hold of missiles in the first place? who sold them one? And how did it ever come to this.

I may not like the state of the nation, but to kill and destroy to achieve my aims is not the best option.
I pray for the nation.

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let just believe it's mere joke cos if they try nonsense, I pity the collateral damage " innocent souls " in South South.

11 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by modath(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Not only missile, they will launch music!! Jokers dem!! sad

8 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by bettercreature(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
The question I want to ask is, "what if the Niger Delta Militants launch the said 6 missiles" will Nigeria still exist as nation?
Or ......
what if this people are really serious.
We are going to shell that region until no sound is heard from there again
They don't have missile,they are assssshoollle

7 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
What happen in 1600AD will repeat itself.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by seunny4lif(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
Missiles ko grin grin
Music ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ganisucks(f): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
They can't. Lets face reality they dont have the capability to do such. What kind of missile can hit the range of ND to Aso villa. That means they would be using a ballistic missile, and so would need trajectories and experts who are good with logistics. Where are they going to find such experts. The best they can do, is try and smuggle a dirty bomb into Aso villa. This is real life, not 24.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by seunny4lif(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
Abeg wetin happen in 1600AD grin grin
Enangson:
What happen in 1600AD will repeat itself.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by seunny4lif(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
No mind them grin
ganisucks:
They can't. Lets face reality they dont have the capability to do such. What kind of missile can hit the range of ND to Aso villa. That means they would be using a ballistic missile, and so would need trajectories and experts who are good with logistics. Where are they going to find such experts. The best they can do, is try and smuggle a dirty bomb into Aso villa. This is real life, not 24.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Blizzy9ja: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lets keep our fingers crossed anticipating with so much excitement

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra negotiators and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they are getting now from Nigeria considering the heavy wicked taxation and royalty levied on them that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with these monies. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know, they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken by force) and shared at agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will be directly or indirectly involved in the construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standards. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity of holding 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Nigeria is over...Hausa-fulani, yoruba pack and go home!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by WaZoBiaBad: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Which excitement are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by YungBosco: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lolxx@WazoBia
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they getting now from Nigeria plus heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know as they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken from them by force) and shared agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will directly or indirectly involved in construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standard. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity to 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Bro wake up, am ashamed to be igbo right now
I never believed that my people can be brainwashed with just radio, I used to think only northerners can fall for that

Do u really believe this things u wrote??
Nna get sense

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro wake up, am ashamed to be igbo right now
I never believed that my people can be brainwashed with just radio, I used to think only northerners can fall for that

Do u really believe this things u wrote??
Nna get sense

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...his arrest and imprisonment is part of the script.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by modath(f): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blizzy9ja:

Uncross your fingers quick before your knuckles stunt, or get trigger fingers..... "The main scavengers have no missile, let alone these clowning imposters", they are only trolling you and entertaining themselves getting you "excited" on top nothing....

These people know 99.99% of their sympathizers are barely literate hence the clowning!! Missile!!

Missile ko, Milimetre ni... Very funny.. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by galaxy4rep(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yurobas and cowardice are one....I wish not to have any as a friend cos they can easily stab from d back...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...

I will quote you again as soon as the missles is released tomorrow .

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
PUSH1:

I will quote you again as soon as the missles is released tomorrow .

I suspect Buhari run out of the Villa in guise of going for treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by 123CarZ(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
This ur post is opposite to ur monika
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they getting now from Nigeria plus heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know as they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken from them by force) and shared agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will directly or indirectly involved in construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standard. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity to 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL
This ur post is opposite to ur monika

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
123CarZ:
This ur post is opposite to ur monika This ur post is opposite to ur monika

e pain am...are you yorubba?

5 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

I suspect Buhari run out of the Villa in guise of going for treatment.

It's not about Buhari. If he dies today, vp will take over and that's it. I am sure before you were born, aso Rock is there
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
PUSH1:

It's not about Buhari. If he dies today, vp will take over and that's it.

Lol...you are praying for Buhari to die? You yorubba people ehhh! You think Northerners will allow Osunbade take over? Keep dreaming. One thing is certain...SE and SS will stay out of the fight when it starts.

10 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by 123CarZ(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

e pain am...are you yorubba?
I'm a Nigerian. But if u wish to know better, check my posts on other forumz
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

Lol...you are praying for Buhari to die? You yorubba people ehhh! You think Northerners will allow Osunbade take over? Keep dreaming. One thing is certain...SE and SS will stay out of the fight when it starts.

Just saying! He will not die but complete his 2 tenure as president of Nigeria
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
let them...i hope you know,nigerian army has missiles too,because we dont use them doesnt mean we dont have them...

we can buy more from russia,iran or china anytime....missiles are nothing special...we can even build them quick,if we want...

innoson,proforce can be converted to weapons-industries anytime...
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by mrvitalis(m): 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...
God forbid me to be from yoruba... . I am an mbaise man (aboh mbaise LGA)
This things really make sense with u??

Ur hate is filled with toomuch hate
U prefer for Europeans to eat the Niger Delta oil than fellow Africans....... Hmmm
U have been turned into a monster

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by tsdarkside(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

God forbid me to be from yoruba... . I am an mbaise man (aboh mbaise LGA)
This things really make sense with u??

Ur hate is filled with toomuch hate
U prefer for Europeans to eat the Niger Delta oil than fellow Africans....... Hmmm
U have been turned into a monster

Get a life

dont mind am...kanu has become 007 now...he dont even recognise his own brothers....

na so they renamed me edo man....

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Atleast u are making sense here even though I don't agree with most of your senseless comment.

Launching such missile to bomb the listed areas by the NDA's will require taking a strategic projection from submarine in the sea or a hovering tornado aircraft to achieve this aim. So where will they get such from except if they are sponsored by powerful extremist which even the deadliest terrorist group (ISIS) doesn't have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by argon500: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
my broda. make we no see fire for well oo

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

dont mind am...kanu has become 007 now...he dont even recognise his own brothers....

na so they renamed me edo man....

The the brithish used 18 years to conquer our forefathers and nnamdi used just a radio to do so in less than 2 years

Am ashamed

Our hatred for the hausas will do us something if we don't stop it

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is what happens when your brain has been liquified smiley. Anybody cares to tell me when the missile will be launched? I need to update my diary, but I heard it's this week sha, if nothing eventually happened some people will bury their head, never to raise them again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! / Hilarious Plate Number Spotted At Kogi State (image) / Nigeria Is Haunted By Its Civil War-- New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.