Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... (5632 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. / Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ridwanayo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
No be only missle na measles or rashes,abeg swere commot,if they launch it won't be funny if it bounce back on them.when fashole was saying rocket science,he meant to launch a missle is more than a rocket science,I pity that intellect20 guy that keep talking trash,I won't abuse biafra cause am not agaisnt ur aggitation but u guys are feeled with hatred nd I pray it doesn't consume you
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ridwanayo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they getting now from Nigeria plus heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know as they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken from them by force) and shared agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will directly or indirectly involved in construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standard. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity to 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Nigeria is over...Hausa-fulani, yoruba pack and go home!
last time I check only imo nd abia have oil in s.east so wish oil are u talkin about,u people oil don't even generate 10% of the country revenue nd u keep shouting our oyel,if u guys had plan u won't come nd boast about it online,chest beating as usual.I hope u get ur biafra nd niger delta get dere united niger/delta republic though
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they getting now from Nigeria plus heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know as they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken from them by force) and shared agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will directly or indirectly involved in construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standard. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity to 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

eeeaaaaaaazzzzy bro read wah u jst typed nw....... Recieve brain bro...kanu has nothing to do wen Nigeria deal wif him finish he wee do d same shit ojukwu did nd it wee backfire on u guys aqain.... Aint u guys suppose tu b wise nw..wana do same mistake twice .. U want white dah wee com suck all d natural resources nd disappear asap its dry... Mehn i shuld flog u sef
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allen97:
eeeaaaaaaazzzzy bro read wah u jst typed nw....... Recieve brain bro...kanu has nothing to do wen Nigeria deal wif him finish he wee do d same shit ojukwu did nd it wee backfire on u guys aqain.... Aint u guys suppose tu b wise nw..wana do same mistake twice .. U want white dah wee com suck all d natural resources nd disappear asap its dry... Mehn i shuld flog u sef

This generation of Biaffrans will not make the mistake Ojukwu made...refusing to share resources with whites then, that was what killed Ojukwu's Biafra. They ganged up against Biaffra and we all know the how it went! This generation will share for their support. You can never win a struggle like this without some type of sharing...give and take!
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ridwanayo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

Lol...you are praying for Buhari to die? You yorubba people ehhh! You think Northerners will allow Osunbade take over? Keep dreaming. One thing is certain...SE and SS will stay out of the fight when it starts.
haha if not for obj nd other yoruba support for gej the north would av had dere way after yaradua death,u people don't count bro,I repeat it you don't count.we don't brag but we are wiser than other region in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let them launch dere missiles... Sheyb its demslves dey wuld kill... Its a win win for Nigeria... We get d oil wif no nda biafra problem on our necks.... Abeg launch m... If tu sey dem threaten sey dem wan launch m for lagos na.... Ehn ehn we go knw sey dem mean buiz
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by tsdarkside(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

The the brithish used 18 years to conquer our forefathers and nnamdi used just a radio to do so in less than 2 years

Am ashamed

Our hatred for the hausas will do us something if we don't stop it

yea...i know what you mean....our divisions is too much...foreighners can use it against us anytime...that is dangerous....mbok...

this is what happend in ealier centuries......we had enough warriors in the entire africa to drive the europeans back till the gates of paris...but we are too busy hating each other...even till today...but...tahhh..today its a bit better..

that a cameroonian we go in a alliance with me against a common enemy today is very realistic...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
haha if not for obj nd other yoruba support for gej the north would av had dere way after yaradua death,u people don't count bro,I repeat it you don't count.we don't brag but we are wiser than other region in nigeria
bro tel em.... Wise men dont mak noise dey tak actions.... Ojukwu made noise were is he tday... E dan die lol.... Kanu wey dey mak noise nw e dey jail frm jail dem go kill m... Lobatan.... If nt for foolishness why wuld u want same miatake Ojukwu did durin is tym dah led to d killing of igbo's why wuld u want it tu apen aqain... Wel if e apen na una go lose lol we go kill una com gain una oil join bhuahahahahaha
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ridwanayo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allen97:
bro tel em.... Wise men dont mak noise dey tak actions.... Ojukwu made noise were is he tday... E dan die lol.... Kanu wey dey mak noise nw e dey jail frm jail dem go kill m... Lobatan.... If nt for foolishness why wuld u want same miatake Ojukwu did durin is tym dah led to d killing of igbo's why wuld u want it tu apen aqain... Wel if e apen na una go lose lol we go kill una com gain una oil join bhuahahahahaha
they keep bittchingg bout being brave,but it was a yoruba women'moremi' that defeated there soilder in the pre-colonial era,we fought jalumi war with the hausa nd we won them,our soilder adekunle nd obasanjo defeated them again during biafra war,the only war yoruba lost against an external community was the ilorin war(nd it was because afonja fought alone) nd he has betrayed the oyo empire.they keep boasting our fore-fathers are warrior please show me one war they have won,I can't blame them for hating yoruba's its normal for slaves to want the position of there master

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

This generation of Biaffrans will not make the mistake Ojukwu made...refusing to share resources with whites then, that was what killed Ojukwu's Biafra. They ganged up against Biaffra and we all know the how it went! This generation will share for their support. You can never win a struggle like this without some type of sharing...give and take!
u dan high finish... If una fynd us support we go find iraq iran china al dose countries wey hate us we go fynd dere support com finish una 1ce... France fit join sef lol.... Or if we no wan stress ourselves we go get nuclear weapon wipe una comot 1ce no tym..... Tu hell wif yall nd Ojukwu bones lol
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by zanebaddo(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

and in future we shall never grant any of them(hausa fulani and yoruba) visa to our country,

grin make una no kill me with quotes o! Na joke I de I de joke o grin... My primary aim of being on nairaland is to laugh away the sorrow of being in the zoo cheesy
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allen97:
u dan high finish... If una fynd us support we go find iraq iran china al dose countries wey hate us we go fynd dere support com finish una 1ce... France fit join sef lol.... Or if we no wan stress ourselves we go get nuclear weapon wipe una comot 1ce no tym..... Tu hell wif yall nd Ojukwu bones lol

dont mind them..na only them sabi how to make friends.....

he is forgeting that is friends have enemies too.....

the enemy of my enemy is my friend!!!...
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ElCount: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is all this? Dem never even launch the missile una don dey fight relax

Tomorrow its gonna go down and we will know what's up. After all this noise and shiit don't happen tomorrow then these guys will have to be the biggest bozos of the century and believe me they will be fished out for wasting everybodys' time

Meanwhile from 6pm tomorrow everyone should get a chair, sit outside your houses and grab yourself a hot pop corn looking out for any shooting star that might transform into a missile when it enters the abuja airspace
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allen97:

Lol..why you wan come use nuclear weapon? nah all of us go die be that nah! Mumu
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
they keep bittchingg bout being brave,but it was a yoruba woman'moremi' that defeated there soilder in the pre-colonial era,we fought jalumi war with the hausa nd we won them,our soilder adekunle nd obasanjo defeated them again during biafra war,the only war yoruba lost against an external community was the ilorin war(nd it was because afonja fought alone) nd he has betrayed the oyo empire.they keep boasting our fore-fathers are warrior please show me one war they have won,I can't blame them for hating yoruba's its normal for slaves to want the position of there master
mehn uv nailed it oya tlk wetin biafra don achieve
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
ElCount:
What is all this? Dem never even launch the missile una don dey fight relax

Tomorrow its gonna go down and we will know what's up. After all this noise and shiit don't happen tomorrow then these guys will have to be the biggest bozos of the century and believe me they will be fished out for wasting everybodys' time

Meanwhile from 6pm tomorrow everyone should get a chair, sit outside your houses and grab yourself a hot pop corn looking out for any shooting star that might transform into a missile when it enters the abuja airspace

You think buhari is honestly going for treatment? Nah run him the run comot from villa against tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

Lol..why you wan come use nuclear weapon? nah all of us go die be that nah! Mumu
na d whole biafra land e go wipe..... Sme kind pple dey wey no jst wan get brain..... Even in U. S BLAcks support blacks ur mumu com dey tlk bout white comin tu hlp u..... Bro do u knw watz apenin in tdays world sef
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Allen97(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Abeg mak una launch d missiles ooo... If una b correct fighters......mumu groups wey dey hide unda mask talk.....
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by ridwanayo(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

can u tell me one war igbo's have one during pre-colonial and after the colonial error,please just one,u are already sharing niger/delta oil for them,or did they add enugu,abia,imo to niger/delta republic already
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by jollymizzle(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra negotiators and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they are getting now from Nigeria considering the heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with these monies. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know, they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken by force) and shared at agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will be directly or indirectly involved in the construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standards. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity of holding 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Chai see expired weed at work.bro you are too high you can never come down. grin
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by paschu: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

The the brithish used 18 years to conquer our forefathers and nnamdi used just a radio to do so in less than 2 years

Am ashamed

Are you serious about this comment? The last time I checked it was housas killing igbos habitually. And this genocidal culture has been on for almost 50 years. If you are truly an igbo man you'd know how an old man is treated when he begins to tell lies.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Almaiga: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra negotiators and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they are getting now from Nigeria considering the heavy wicked taxation and royalty that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with these monies. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know, they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken by force) and shared at agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will be directly or indirectly involved in the construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standards. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity of holding 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Dream on man, even in the next world this can never happen.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Vulu: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am ashamed

keep foooling yourself think you can convince the rest of the hausa dont have 20 times more hate than the East has for them. Keep foooling yourself calling yourself an Igbo man.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Baddestguyp(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...his arrest and imprisonment is part of the script.
dude read what u typed. does that make sense to you?

pls delete ur post I'm ashamed a human would type something like this. only animals reason this way.
no offense

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by pussyphilia(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
All I can say is;God punish Buhari *100000000
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by TheArchangel(f): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am ashamed

Oh no, your last statement shows you are not an Igbo man. Our hatred The hatred Hausa's has for Igbo's supercede every forms of extreme hatred to a whole new level that even when they kill, they kill everything on their path that looks Igbo both Yoruba, Annang, Ibibio, Ijaw etc. You need to get an education on issues before commenting.
About Kanu, he has been on the airwaves since 2009 blasting everything blastable that is against his beloved b!afra. As I said get an education.

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by mrvitalis(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheArchangel:
Oh no, your last statement shows you are not an Igbo man. Our hatred The hatred Hausa's has for Igbo's supercede every forms of extreme hatred to a whole new level that even when they kill, they kill everything on their path that looks Igbo both Yoruba, Annang, Ibibio, Ijaw etc. You need to get an education on issues before commenting.
About Kanu, he has been on the airwaves since 2009 blasting everything blastable that is against his beloved b!afra. As I said get an education.
Lol keep believing what u wish
The war is over and that's that
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by wordsmith042(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro wake up, am ashamed to be igbo right now
I never believed that my people can be brainwashed with just radio, I used to think only northerners can fall for that

Do u really believe this things u wrote??
Nna get sense
just take a look at yourself....... Mtchw, anufia!!

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by pinkygal1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Intellect20:

guy, abeg wetin concern Biafra concern Niger Delta?
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
The question I want to ask is, "what if the Niger Delta Militants launch the said 6 missiles" will Nigeria still exist as nation?
Or ......
what if this people are really serious.
And how did they ever got hold of missiles in the first place? who sold them one? And how did it ever come to this.

I may not like the state of the nation, but to kill and destroy to achieve my aims is not the best option.
I pray for the nation.
since when did six missiles destroy a small city of 50,000 inhabitants, talkless of a large country of 170,000,000?

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2016
pinkygal1:
guy, abeg wetin concern Biafra concern Niger Delta?

Tell that to NDA that wants Biaffra...not me.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by luckylucky: 12:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...his arrest and imprisonment is part of the script.
You are a disgrace to humanity! I can imagine idiot like you to be glorifying terrorism and praise evils. If this war start today do you think you can survive within 1 week without food and water. Ask those who have indulged in dry fasting and prayer for 7 days, they will tell you how easier it is without food. Let maintain peace I'm begging those who cares to listen because if this war start those politicians will fly out with their families in private jet. And most of us don't even have an international passport talkless of flying.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Get Mind, Near Germany – Amaechi Replies Akpabio’s Tweet (see Tweet) / Nathaniel Sharibu: Buhari Should Please Fulfill His Promise By Rescuing Leah / High Chief Ikechi Emenike Remains Suspended - Abia APC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.