Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... (5622 Views)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Why Niger Delta Avengers Could Not Launch The Missiles. / Cowards!!!! Where Are The Missiles???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 07, 2016
luckylucky:
[s]You are a disgrace to humanity! I can imagine idiot like you to be glorifying terrorism and praise evils. If this war start today do you think you can survive within 1 week without food and water. Ask those who have indulged in dry fasting and prayer for 7 days, they will tell you how easier it is without food. Let maintain peace I'm begging those who cares to listen because if this war start those politicians will fly out with their families in private jet. And most of us don't even have an international passport talkless of flying.[/s]

SHAMELESS ILLITERATE WHO CANNOT READ NOR UNDERSTAND.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by YorubaHighness: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra negotiators and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they are getting now from Nigeria considering the heavy wicked taxation and royalty levied on them that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with these monies. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know, they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken by force) and shared at agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will be directly or indirectly involved in the construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standards. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity of holding 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

Nigeria is over...Hausa-fulani, yoruba pack and go home!

lmao jokes.

Ondo has more oil than SE states put together. Lagos now has oil. Ogun is next.
Look at greedy ibos doing attache by force with SS to scream our oyes when SE oils contributes only 3% grin grin grin

Ibos also own ND oil blocks. SS people need to open their eye.

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by hundredhunndred: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2016
[s]
Intellect20:
I pity Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas...they have no clue of the backyard dealings going on between Biiafra negotiators and multinationals. I suspect Biaffra negotiators have already reached a sweet, juicy deal to offer them more percentage compared to the meager, peasant change they are getting now from Nigeria considering the heavy wicked taxation and royalty levied on them that we Nigerians don't know what our government is doing with these monies. Whatever that is currently going to Hausa-fulani and yoruba in allocation...huge amount as we know, they hausa-fulani and yorubas are leeches, anyway lets keep going, will be shared to suite them. All oil blocks own by northerners and yoruba will be expropriated(taken by force) and shared at agreed percentages between Biaafra state and multinationals. Multinationals will be directly or indirectly involved in the construction of Biiafra state through their sister construction companies...Halliburton, Bechtel, URS, Keiwit and all that crew, you can expect that to run to the tone of $500 billion over the next 20yrs.........continuous, nonstop construction as Nnamdi Kanu said to western countries' standards. Biaafra shall be a safe heaven for whites in Africa just as Isreal is a safe heaven for whites in middle east. Personally, I'll even prefer Biiafra deal makers to go further, tell USA...you can have the largest military base in Africa in BIaffraland with capacity of holding 3 aircraft carriers, in fact no only that, we will fund it by 60%, USA deal makers will jump up, this alone will make Obama make press conference tonight on letting Biaffra go.LOL

[/s]

I really pity your daughters cos they have a pyscho patient as a father. You dedicate your life to scream Yoruba on nairaland daily, at your age of 48 you are yet to achieve anything in life. You switch handles like new2020 and others just to scream Yoruba that dont even care about your pathetic life. Go find a job and stop disgracing your Anambra people, you claim SS but busted easily, now you doing another attachee by force. It really sucks to be you. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by judondasylva(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2016
that will be very bad
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Izonpikin: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2016
All I want is regionalism..let all nigerians be treated as equals.let's end quota system. Let people own and possess what rightly belongs to them...let development over take us...The country is a mess to behold.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Izonpikin: 6:34am On Jun 07, 2016
YorubaHighness:

lmao jokes.

Ondo has more oil than SE states put together. Lagos now has oil. Ogun is next.
Look at greedy ibos doing attache by force with SS to scream our oyes when SE oils contributes only 3% grin grin grin

Ibos also own ND oil blocks. SS people need to open their eye.
what's ondo state oil production per day?....
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by jahsharon: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

You are very correct my brother, that is the same deal Biafrans brokered with multinationals and the western world in 1967 that made them invite death and thereafter started shouting genocide, the word genocide even sound like pesticide sef, Anyway, the two words have similar meaning; Pesticide - kills stubborn pests in large numbers; Genocide - killing of stubborn fools in large numbers.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by sexybrooke: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
The question I want to ask is, "what if the Niger Delta Militants launch the said 6 missiles" will Nigeria still exist as nation?
Or ......
what if this people are really serious.
And how did they ever got hold of missiles in the first place? who sold them one? And how did it ever come to this.

I may not like the state of the nation, but to kill and destroy to achieve my aims is not the best option.
I pray for the nation.
good for our democracy
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by jahsharon: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

First of all, you are not Igbo...you are yoruba. You think this is a joke? Watch and see! Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent...that's why he insults Obama, insults Cameron, and still enters USA and UK without problem. Buhari can't do him anything because he knows he has strong foreign backing. The incredible confidence that Nnamdi Kanu has that Biaffra is coming tells me he is playing on a script...his arrest and imprisonment is part of the script.

Yes, you are right, Buhari cannot do anything to the albino called Nnamdi Kanu that is why Nnamdi Kanu our great hero is currently lodging and enjoying himself at Nicon Hilton Hotel and Sheraton Hotel at the same time.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by TheArchangel(f): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol keep believing what u wish
The war is over and that's that
Which war? Keep living in the last millennium.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by blackmatter007: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

God forbid me to be from yoruba... . I am an mbaise man (aboh mbaise LGA)
This things really make sense with u??

Ur hate is filled with toomuch hate
U prefer for Europeans to eat the Niger Delta oil than fellow Africans....... Hmmm
U have been turned into a monster

Get a life

You claim aboh mbaise, if truly you are one, you are a disgrace to the mbafives, igbos, and biafrans at large.

FYI i am from umueze, aboh mbaise, eyinogugwu local govt.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Silentmind(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

The the brithish used 18 years to conquer our forefathers and nnamdi used just a radio to do so in less than 2 years

Am ashamed

Our hatred for the hausas will do us something if we don't stop it

Sorry, have you stayed a substantial length of time in the north?

Just answer
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Jalinco: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
If they launch anything, it's Timaya's new album.
They don't have any liver to attempt that. They have learnt a lot from the calamity that befell our Igbo brothers during the Ojukwu madness days. Haha haha
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Suntzung: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Bunch of idiots! WHICH MISSILES are they talking about? it seems some ignorant people full that yeye ND. Only very few countries in the world have the capability to launch a precision missile that can reach up to a thousand km. Ignore Those Basterds They Are Only Looking For Media Attxn.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by WaZoBiaBad: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2016
I am now very relieved and calmed about the way the federal government played a matured role in this Niger Delta Avengers bombing of pipelines spare. It shows for once that the Buharis government listens.

Now that the missiles issue is being known to just be a bluff, me think everyone Ndealtans, Northerners, Westerners and Easterners should think of the way forward, what to do next in other for the nation to move to the next level.
Violence can solve nothing.
I would want the Federal Government to First consolidated more on this change regime and put the proper mechanism to stop the free flow of our wealth into the hands of people destroy people. Then consider Autonomous Regional Federalism.

I see Nigeria adopting this system in a few years from now.

Good morning Nigerians.
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by deluxez12(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
The question I want to ask is, "what if the Niger Delta Militants launch the said 6 missiles" will Nigeria still exist as nation?
Or ......
And how did they ever got hold of missiles in the first place? who sold them one? And how did it ever come to this.

I may not like the state of the nation, but to kill and destroy to achieve my aims is not the best option.
I pray for the nation.
They should if I had my way I will personally launch....my targets will b Aso rock and Daur
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by deluxez12(m): 7:25am On Jun 08, 2016
WaZoBiaBad:
Or ......

I pray for the nation.
They should if I had my way I will personally launch....my targets will b Aso rock and Daura
Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by nogragra: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020

Go where? No be una for carry una useless self common for our Lagos and western region go form una potopoto republic.

1 Like

Re: What If The Niger Delta Militants Launch The Missiles... by Sammy07: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Where are the missiles grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: President Buhari Snubs Mark Zukerberg / Northern Nigeria Has Oil .niger Delta Go To Hell. Buhahhahahaa. / Peter Obi Distributes 110 Vehicles To Anambra Local Governments (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.