Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man (3888 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / My Mother Discovered I Don Sabi In Between Woman Legs / Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by Debbywills(f): 5:52am On Jun 07, 2016
diamantnoir:

Yes same like me!

Lol.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by gabinogem(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2016
diamantnoir:

Then it wasn't ur Bestfriend but ur fuckfriend!!! cuz I guess you made it more that once grin
one thing about most of u ladies is that u just can't control ur emotions, especially when u guys are feeling jealous.

We were 5&6 until I had a gf, she became extremely jealous about me having a gf. I knew based on her attitude. I just had to console her by giving her a little of my sugar stick. grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Does this friend of yours have a GF? If yes, then what does she make of your friendship?

It'd be a bone of contention for me because I have jealousy issues smiley

Anger issues + Jealousy issues + who knows what else?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Anger issues + Jealousy issues + who knows what else?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Your guess is as good as mine.
Do you have a boyfriend? Sorry for being inquisitive.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by bitchcrafts: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Yes please
LordofNairaland:

Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Yes please
Must be a very patient man.
Why are you switching monikers Was your BrideofDracula banned.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by bitchcrafts: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
We are two different ppl.
LordofNairaland:

Must be a very patient man.

Why are you switching monikers Was your BrideofDracula banned.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No. Can you be my boyfriend? grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No. Can I have you as a boyfriend? grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No. Can I have you as a boyfriend? grin

Well, if you aren't pulling my leg, why not grin After all, we are both single, aren't we?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Well, if you aren't pulling my leg, why not grin After all, we are both single, aren't we?

I can be single for you if you're cute grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by SmellingAnus(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
I Wouldnt mind having a good male friends. I can control my emotions not to fall in love with my best friend unless we're both singles and I wouldnt mind if my boy friend has a best friend as well. After all, it's all about trust and honesty.
good a thing you are following me... Going through your comments/post reminds me of my Kashybaby... You comment somehow like her but I know you are not her
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by bitchcrafts: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
angry
BrideOfDracula:

Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
angry

Lol, what happened to your humble face? tongue
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You aren't presently single then.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You aren't presently single then.

Lol, no I'm not.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by bitchcrafts: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Squeezed up of course. I do get jealous on behalf of a brother easily. Why haven't you introduced Him to NL? He'll curb your exuberances?
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, what happened to your humble face? tongue
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Squeezed up of course. I do get jealous on behalf of a brother easily. Why haven't you introduced Him to NL? He'll curb your exuberances?

Lol, he has his own ways of catching fun.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, no I'm not.

You don't have a boyfriend yet you are not single

OK, you don't have a Nairaland boyfriend but you have a boyfriend for real. Is that it?

Or...em, You have a boyfriend but you can be single because you don't really have a boyfriend in the real sense of the word boyfriend because the boyfriend is actually a boy-friend but not a boyfriend as you would want a boyfriend to be only that he is a boyfriend and you are not really a single lady because this boyfriend is like a boyfriend only he is not a boyfriend that modifies relationship status
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You don't have a boyfriend yet you are not single

OK, you don't have a Nairaland boyfriend but you have a boyfriend for real. Is that it?

Or...em, You have a boyfriend but you can be single because you don't really have a boyfriend in the real sense of the word boyfriend because the boyfriend is actually a boy-friend but not a boyfriend as you would want a boyfriend to be only that he is a boyfriend and you are not really a single lady because this boyfriend is like a boyfriend only he is not a boyfriend that modifies relationship status

I can be whatever you want me to be wink
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by bitchcrafts: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Rolls eyes... That doesn't mean the 'stick with your magic box virus' alienated him totally... So, that's not an excuse tongue
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, he has his own ways of catching fun.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I can be whatever you want me to be wink
Really?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Really?

Yeah.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
good a thing you are following me... Going through your comments/post reminds me of my Kashybaby... You comment somehow like her but I know you are not her

I hope you say that in a good way. Is she your girl friend?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by SmellingAnus(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I hope you say that in a good way. Is she your girl friend?
I said it in the best of ways... She is not my girlfriend ... But she has been my best friendfriend on nairaland...
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I said it in the best of ways... She is not my girlfriend ... But she has been my best friendfriend on nairaland...

Oh OK. My only reason why I followed you because I see you're one of the few well known here on nairaland and besides I like your matured comments.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by gbens2000(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
SmellingAnus:
u are very right tho,i begining to think they ave something in common.or their could be something fishy cuz i somehow trust kashybaby and i hope she is no pulling some stunts sha anyways they call it a faceless forum.so wtf!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by gbens2000(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
diamantnoir:
Hi peop!!!

They say that friendship(Best friends) between woman and man doesn't exist... Will you accept that ur girlfriend/boyfriend has a best friend female/male? Let's Share your opinions!!! (btw I have a best friend male It's been 8 years now and we are close as big bro and lil sis)
wat would u do if u were both alone in a quiet environment seeing a very romantic movie and everywhere gets cozy and he tries to kiss u.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah.
Can you be my girl for real?
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by SmellingAnus(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh OK. My only reason why I followed you because I see you're one of the few well known here on nairaland and besides I like your matured comments.
ok dear thanks...
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by SmellingAnus(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
gbens2000:
u are very right tho,i begining to think they ave something in common.or their could be something fishy cuz i somehow trust kashybaby and i hope she is no pulling some stunts sha anyways they call it a faceless forum.so wtf!
Yea true but I know she is not the one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Scared! / My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / Black Panther Hero Chadwick Boseman Reportedly Marries In Secret Before His Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.