Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man (3879 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / My Mother Discovered I Don Sabi In Between Woman Legs / Asking A Lady Out, Does It Affect The Friendship Between The Guy And The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah.
Can you
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Can you

Yes grin
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by LordOfNaira: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yes grin

grin Great! You will see that I am going to love you so so much that you will soon forget how to be jealous or angry.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 1:23am On Jun 08, 2016
gabinogem:
one thing about most of u ladies is that u just can't control ur emotions, especially when u guys are feeling jealous.

We were 5&6 until I had a gf, she became extremely jealous about me having a gf. I knew based on her attitude. I just had to console her by giving her a little of my sugar stick. grin

Like I said we don t call it a "bestfriend" cuz a bestfriend not supposed to be jealous but happy for ya having girlfriend and trying to give ya sum advices about ur relationship and stuff like dat...that's my point!!!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:29am On Jun 08, 2016
diamantnoir:

Like I said we don t call it a "bestfriend" cuz a bestfriend not supposed to be jealous but happy for ya having girlfriend and trying to give ya sum advices about ur relationship and stuff like dat...that's my point!!!

Just like me and my best friend, we support each other no matter what.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2016
gbens2000:
wat would u do if u were both alone in a quiet environment seeing a very romantic movie and everywhere gets cozy and hbe tries to kiss u.

It's happened several times to be both alone in differents environment like in the car or at his home and nothing happened and trust me nothing will happen, NEVER, EVER!!! Cuz the friendship that we feel each other is a fraternal friendship.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 4:14am On Jun 08, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Just like me and my best friend, we support each other no matter what.

Yeah that's the gud definition of bestfriend
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 08, 2016
What kind of friendship is that going to be.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 4:30am On Jun 08, 2016
kamel4real2015:
What kind of friendship is that going to be.

A fraternal friendship
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2016
diamantnoir:

A fraternal friendship
Depends on the people involved but I don't see anything funny in that kind of relationship.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by Gliterrati(f): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2016
For me e no work o. Not in this our generation. Supposing my boyfriend has a female bestfriend, that means he will tell her everything about us. And also, sexual urges are very strong... Why im go get girl as a bestfriend sef? Me no be girl? Your girlfriend/boyfriend is supposed to be ur bestfriend
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by gabinogem(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2016
diamantnoir:

that was exactly what we were until things fell apart.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by gbens2000(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2016
diamantnoir:

It's happened several times to be both alone in differents environment like in the car or at his home and nothing happened and trust me nothing will happen, NEVER, EVER!!! Cuz the friendship that we feel each other is a fraternal friendship.
okay then,u guys must seen a lot thru these years,but some guys are very jealous and they may not be down with their gf aving such relationship with an opposite sex u know.me personally i dont usually advice such relationship especially wen the closeness has no boundaries.i ave many female friends but they are alot of boundaries cuz all of them are in different relationships.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Depends on the people involved but I don't see anything funny in that kind of relationship.
That's ur point!!!
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by diamantnoir(f): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:
For me e no work o. Not in this our generation. Supposing my boyfriend has a female bestfriend, that means he will tell her everything about us. And also, sexual urges are very strong... Why im go get girl as a bestfriend sef? Me no be girl? Your girlfriend/boyfriend is supposed to be ur bestfriend
I agree with u but u have to put sum limits on what we say both.
Re: Wat Do U Think About Friendship Between Woman And Man by Gliterrati(f): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
diamantnoir:
I agree with u but u have to put sum limits on what we say both.
Shaaa...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! / Happy Birthday To Me (See The Number Of Pvssy I Have Fvcked) / Romantic Places You Can Take Your Date To, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.