Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Wrong decision - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrong decision (10141 Views)

Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / He Wants Me Back: Wrong Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wrong decision by soloqy: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2009

~You're so blinded by all the negative circumstances that brought about the marriage,you've not given yourself the chance of Loving her or feeling happy w/ her. . i'm sure there are things you like about her. . you said yourself she loves you. . if you feel obligated married to her,might as well make the most of it instead of spending the next few years miserable & making the life of your wife much more miserable!!

~Bear in mind for as long as you hold this resentment towards her for the decision you were supposedly foced to make. . you will not be happy!! For a minute,try to acknowledge how she muct be feeling knowing she's married to a man who doesnt love her!! Not a good feeling at all!! Try to make an effort. . little things make great impact. . . appreciate her. . .have you ever complimented her? acknowledge things she does for you? See her as a human being & not the source of your unhappiness!!

~If you know there's no way you can bring yourself to Love her,then I say grow some balls & face your parents w/ a decision to let her go. . Karma's a Bitch!!

^^
This is so feminine. The font type and color and the response as well
Re: Wrong decision by mbapelvis: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2009
shut up and be the man u made yourself to be wink
Re: Wrong decision by mbapelvis: 1:17am On Sep 05, 2009
be the man u wanted to be grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wrong decision by tmny: 5:22am On Sep 05, 2009
Lol It's a cross, u better pray for God's grace to help u carry it.

To be frank, U can still Love her if u make up ur mind

and make her happy. Coz an adage says: "The best way to make ur self happy, is trying to make

others happy. Here, it happened to be ur Wife.

Come on Man, u are ontop. You can do it,
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2009
after you've tasted her fruit now you're complaining. i bet you think somehow
you will get approval here to move on to greener pastures?
Re: Wrong decision by finemocha(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
eiya
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2009
**yawns** grin
Re: Wrong decision by dgreatrock(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
@Poster,
pls add a poll to know what we think, it will help u in decision taking undecided
Re: Wrong decision by Talis(f): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
I suggest that you learn to live with your decision.
If truly you dated her for that long, i believe you would know the good and bad in her attitude and personality. So, work and walk with her. You should also try and talk to her.
No matter how person bad reach, e go gat the time wen u go fit reach the deepest part of dem.
Hanging out unnecessarily with friends will not help resolve your marital issues.

SPEND TIME TOGETHER!

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY OH!
Re: Wrong decision by tmny: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
No comment!! sad
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2009
yeah. learn to love her. it's not an excuse to fool around with other holes! grin
Re: Wrong decision by dgreatrock(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2009
yap, spend quality and quantity time together, you thank God later that you did.
Re: Wrong decision by ob2ce(m): 2:58am On Sep 07, 2009
you've not mentioned for how long you've been married to the woman,
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2009
he probably has been married for only a few weeks and he's already
looking for greener pastures! grin
Re: Wrong decision by dgreatrock(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2009
George where you dey for warfi?
Re: Wrong decision by candylips(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2009
undecided
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
dgreatrock:

George where you dey for warfi?

i dey full ground o! abi you wan come see me? grin
Re: Wrong decision by dgreatrock(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
yes now, i wan show warfi soon.
Re: Wrong decision by realcele: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
there is no wrong person or wrong decision. There are so many alternatives and way out of your situation, I will list some,
1. You can decide to enjoy what you have
2. Dream about what you dont have
3. Be bitter about what you can't have
4. Compare what you have with others and much more
and you will find out that as Mr Solomon in the Bible says all is vanity. My advice to you is to think the opposite of whatever you are thinking or feeling towards her then you will see how write a person can be within a split of a second. I wish you the best in whaterver your decision
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2009
ok bros. hala me make we yarn smiley
Re: Wrong decision by utotomixxx(m): 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2009
Re: Wrong decision by Pjtalk: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
All i can say is sorry o!We all should marry for love and not yeild to pressure by parents.They are not feeling what you re feeling now ,are they?My advice,both of you should sit down together.Serious talk o!Adjust where necessary,accept the rest and live happily after.
Or,If there is no child/children yet in this relationship,divorce and relocate.Enjoy life,it is good and you only have one to live.You need to be happy.Good luck.
Re: Wrong decision by olelle: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
Married to the wrong person, you think. Just be the right person. Marriage is all about being the right person
Re: Wrong decision by Amaka1725(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sadly not everyone is going to have a good marriage or even get married. Such is life!
Re: Wrong decision by amyb1(f): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
if you r not happy divorce her i married young hav a kid but was not happy you onli end up resentin the person more n more the longer u stay wit thm, if u christian n cnt divorce stay married but move out, thts wat i did lol
Re: Wrong decision by Remii(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
Wow, then you would soon become a philosopher some said " If you marry a good wife you would be happy but you got a bad one you would become a philosopher, Good luck.

Ever wondered why marriage is the only institution where you get your certificate at the beginning?, lol
Re: Wrong decision by soreola(f): 3:39am On Sep 09, 2009
I think the post by mohawkchic really hit the nail on its head. You should not things about divorce cause its a west thing, I can almost guarantee that  if you decide to put the things you don't like about her aside and start to appreciate her, you will begin to fall in love with her and that type of love, i believe, is true love. I can also almost guarantee you that at your 50th anniversary you will not regret your decision. I say if you have a hard time putting those dislikes on the side you should go to God and ask him to forgive you for not waiting on his decision of whom to marry and then ask him to assist you then things will get better,  Good luck God bless!!!!
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2009
Amaka1725:

Sadly not everyone is going to have a good marriage or even get married. Such is life!

such thinking is defeatist and is not the best for anyone who has his trust in God.
everyone can get married. it only depends on what effort you make towards it.
Re: Wrong decision by drjerro(m): 4:28am On Sep 28, 2009
na wa o how can u date a lady for 5yrs and u r saying u dont like her, am sure u have serviced her engine one way or the other during this period and u r saying u don't like her, better tell us the truth or tell us u r tired of her satisfaction, forumites can u be forced to marry a lady u don't like in a space of 5yrs?
Re: Wrong decision by GeorgeD1(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2009
that's a question only the poster can answer. grin
Re: Wrong decision by candylips(m): 10:17am On Oct 02, 2009
correct
Re: Wrong decision by kerosine: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
To xtians marriage is a bondage,whether they are happy or not they will still be forever,imagine.poster, you know where the shoes hurt you so act fast or else you may lose your life and she would definately marry another man, and if she is the devilish type,mann,your possesions are far gone,just wise up, if eventually wanna quit with her make sure you give her share of your possesionS and pay her off,theres no sin in this,just move on and be happy with yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's A Grandmother -- At Age 23! / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. / Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.