Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (41038 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2016
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all.

2. safety of your foodstuffs at home

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue''

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends''

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already.

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??''

9. Your freedom to be friends with diff ladies without someone nagging over it.

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls.

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum

12. A week without drama. When your gf is a drama queen

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''

14.your liberty. She watches you everytime.

15. Your games or football matches when she wants to watch telenovelas.

16. Your sanity. She's gonna get you insane with her endless rants.

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we?
Counterthread dan land. I'm enjoying my single nature tho

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Cutehector(m): 12:06am On Jun 03, 2016
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by ojun50(m): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by ronald4lif(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Nicely said and all true. So simply put, no girlfriend no problem. grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Surfboard(m): 12:38am On Jun 03, 2016
I can put up with everything on the list at one time or the other, except that watching Arsenal is non-negotiable. Rather, she will become an Arsenal fan.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum

Bros, scrotal pain wey nagging gf dey cause no get Part 2

grin

7 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

But if you are Dominion you can cope with all this and change it to the opposite
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2016
lol...we are not that bad...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by theEYe21(f): 3:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Na who send you to keep troublesome gf? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by MRBrownJ: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

kai bro, that one is worst than death.... BLASPHEMY!!!

NevetsIbot:
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all. although its a different kind of "freedom", why would she even wanna change you? is that not the "you" that made her fall for the great man that you are? you can give it a go but anything that you aint comfortable with is a straight "HELL to da NO"

2. safety of your foodstuffs at home but equally the beauty/satisfaction of having someone cook for you when you cant be bothered to do it yourself

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue'' she'll get tired of it after monitoring for months without having anything valid to complain about

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends'' simple reply:"babe, i had a social life before i met you, and as much as you are welcome to join me any other times, when its boys (girls) night out, its should be just that... and you dont have to like any of them, you simply have to TRUST me"

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already. i would easily find some more important aim for that saving (than Brazilian hair)

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile haba, we'll simply do something worthwhile together

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha sadly, playboys simply evolve to a more demanding type of game... but a r/ship's never been an obstacle to them

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??'' tell her exactly what you are doing, where you at etc, no sweat.... and if you are a playboy then check previous answer

9. Your freedom to be friends with diff ladies without someone nagging over it. if these ladies are indeed friends then bring your gf along with you once or twice, and i can assure you that the problem will be quickly solved.

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls. if thats what you desire (sampling other girls) then you have no business being in a r/ship... unless you are a playboy who isnt really commited to anyone

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum say what?! come on, all the great moments shared together are worth 10x that, and when you need a quiet time then just let her know... et voila!

12. A week without drama. When your gf is a drama queen rule #214: drama queen should be avoided like Superman and kryptonite!

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''let her spend all the time she desire there while you sit at a nearby cafe/bar having a chilled drink, relaxing

14.your liberty. She watches you everytime how can someone "watching" you be an obstacle in your liberty?! nah, just give her more to admire about you

15. Your games or football matches when she wants to watch telenovelas. we share!! she can watch her telenovela on TV while i watch my sport live, streaming online... next time, its vice versa. but, if/when its a big game, race or major sporting event that you are into, simply invite a few friends over as there is no debate whatsoever

16. Your sanity. She's gonna get you insane with her endless rants. she'll also bring some balance, joy, companionship, needed peace of mind etc into your life... but more importantly, she will be there when you need that someone to open up, grow as a unit/team so that you can possibly evolve into the best ever/greatest version of yourself. without that other half, we are just... "men"

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we? why didnt you say so before? i wouldnt have typed all this.... lol nah, its all good

Counterthread dan land. I'm enjoying my single nature tho kai, so you too you are team "single and fully enjoying that status"? in due time, you will ultimately find her bro, that gem is out there somewhere, lol!

FIXED

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by GoldenJAT(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2016
after u Don toast ova a hundred gals and they all turn u down!!!my guy... go wash ur head 4 river.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

kai bro, that one is worst than death.... BLASPHEMY!!!

FIXED
lol bro... On the other hand... I turn ladies down. I havent found the right girl ni jare.

2 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Targaeryian:

Bros, scrotal pain wey nagging gf dey cause no get Part 2

grin
lol ehn... i pray for my children or garndchildren... Make dem no marry nagging wife... It's like hell

6 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by EOOJ(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Funny
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
grin
those dudes all grinned... You too copied them! You need to be spanked!
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41am On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
lol.. Bro... I'm gonna get a gf if I see the right lady o.... A serious relationship that is.... Buh I will miss some of this thing like football matches
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Surfboard:
I can put up with everything on the list at one time or the other, except that watching Arsenal is non-negotiable. Rather, she will become an Arsenal fan.
lol.. Football fanactic... Shake me jare. I understand you... Imagines arsenal is playing a a very crucial match... Arsenal vs chelsea.... Final match... And the telenovela bae is watching will end the same hour.... The last episode ... What dyu do?? grin

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

But if you are Dominion you can cope with all this and change it to the opposite
with the right approach... Any guy can tame any lady. . . But if she's an ogbanje sha.. E go tough.... I believe all light girls are ogbanje's... I fear them like die
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we are not that bad...
some aof you guys are just worse! Vey worse! Abi... Like juhan
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
theEYe21:
Na who send you to keep troublesome gf? undecided
never had a troublesome gf... Ive got friends that do... You need to hear them complain all the time. Lol... My past gfs have been normal girls.. Lol... Say no to stubborn girlfriends! grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by alobright17(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Surfboard:
grin Arsenal match ahead of any girlfriend,if 2hrs spent on watching Arsenal match will get her pissed off then she is on her own.Thank God am free from them for now.COYG

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 8:53am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
with the right approach... Any guy can tame any lady. . . But if she's an ogbanje sha.. E go tough.... I believe all light girls are ogbanje's... I fear them like die
Don't really know the meaning if ogbanje but seems a negative word towards light skin ladies

That's unfair

You should know even Twins are not always the same

Me I dated their kind and everything was right but dew to some personal issue we are no more and my current GF too is another light skin and she is even more Dedicating

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by alobright17(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Change Change Change grin,go ask Nija economy about change then you will understand that changing Nigeria is even easier than changing some girlfriends grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2016
alobright17:

Change Change Change grin,go ask Nija economy about change then you will understand that changing Nigeria is even easier than changing some girlfriends grin
Hahaha

Believe and learn some tutorials about love and you can do it bruv
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if you call my sister again...i will woze you ehn!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Surfboard(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Football fanactic... Shake me jare. I understand you... Imagines arsenal is playing a a very crucial match... Arsenal vs chelsea.... Final match... And the telenovela bae is watching will end the same hour.... The last episode ... What dyu do?? grin

Simple, we'd have agreed before the game. But 9 times out of 10, it will mean i'll have to go to a viewing centre.

2 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol how you take know? Stop generalizing. Because your gf behaves like that doesnt mean we're all the same.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
those dudes all grinned... You too copied them! You need to be spanked!
haha whats your own na? Since yesterday, spank spank. Comman spank me naw. Boy tongue tongue
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
sometimes I just like the drama.. it's better dan being lonely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.