Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko (51031 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2016
iswallker:

"da u AV been on my neck with dis marriage issue"

did this people attend any form of formal education at all...

and how will this person stay in a marriage if she thinks its an issue....

I'm sure she didn't mean it in a negative way, her choice of words could have failed her.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Naijaklobn: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Noted
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by OgaJonah(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2016
Who BEHAEDED HER.......!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

I'm sorry I seem insensitive, I just couldn't help it.

Sorry.

You've not done anything wrong.

People generally don't like to say the truth.

Keep it up.

You were even diplomatic in your choice of words and presentation.

Have a nice day jor.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Activa:

You've not done anything wrong.
People generally don't like to say the truth.
Keep it up.
You were even diplomatic in your choice of words and presentation.
Have a nice day jor.
Thank you jor.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by oyemmyx72(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=IamMissMarvel post=46350581]I know they are grieving and all but her English is a mess.

Village professor...........

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Emilo247(f): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2016
May her soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

I'm sure she didn't mean it in a negative way, her choice of words could have failed her.

Again, you hit the bull's eye.

It's so unusual of me to fully agree with a poster here within minutes.

Who art thou?

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=oyemmyx72 post=46351063][/quote]
Mr. Ibu.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by salabscholar01(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Thank u for keeping sentiments aside.
People are too greedy, find it difficult to handle the truth...Criticism will help people learn... How I wish we all understand this...that's why we are still surrounded with poor tongues... I know how I feel deep down my soul to speak out a bad English.. though I am not perfect but we must be cautious and speak with courtesy... thank you..I am with you dear,.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Activa:

Again, you hit the bull's eye.
It's so unusual of me to fully agree with a poster here within minutes.
Who art thou?
MissMarvel. Carol Danvers.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by bettercreature(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Useless good for nothing daugHter,ranting on Line 2days after her mothers death
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by ayguru: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I know they are grieving and all but her English is a mess.

RIP to Henrietta, God rest her soul.
grin
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by donkross1(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Sorry.

It is well.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Decryptor(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Your mama die, you come rush go Instagram. E never pain u yet!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Aroh48(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Her English is bad.RIP to the dead.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by ijaw1stson: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

who good English epp
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by topeontop(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Mrs Soyinka, who ur English don epp ?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by goodforsomthing: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2016
raphealolami:

Its not your fault, when its your turn speak phoneey. You hear!!!

Atoorley!!!
make her soul rest in peace

pls can you define 'Atoorley' for us?

back to my planing money making on Naijabet betting site
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Lucasbalo(m): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Sorry.
Someone lost her mum and you were so concerned about her English, it says so much about you .
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Someone lost her mum and you were so concerned about her English, it says so much about you .

Yes. Someone lost her step Mum and I noticed grammatical errors in her social media message, so?

You're entitled to your opinion Sha.

Doesn't define me. Toodles!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Lucasbalo(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Yes. Someone lost her step Mum and I noticed grammatical errors in her social media message, so?

You're entitled to your opinion Sha.

Doesn't define me. Toodles!
Thanks brainstem.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thanks brainstem.
Thank you, Whoever you are.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by ALAYORMII: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
People now mourn more on social media than in real life.

Ur mum died and you're on social media the next day mourning her

Ba damua
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Iwonimi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

MissMarvel. Carol Danvers.

But you're not a fictional character. You're a real person making real comments. I bet that real personae promises to be interesting. Unveil it, pls.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by olanshile2016(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmm,rip
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Ondoboi12345678: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Out of the 4 fact about death. The only fact God showed us is that everyone who comes to this earth will definitely die someday. Everything in life will vanish, only God will reign forever.

All the same, RIP Henrietta
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:

But the person who lost her mum couldn't even stay off social media for just 24 hrs.

IamMissMarvel mourned with her but used the opportunity to comment on her grammar. If not now, when?

We all can't be the same. Some people may have learnt a thing or two in this approach.

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Activa:

But you're not a fictional character. You're a real person making real comments. I bet that real personae promises to be interesting. Unveil it, pls.

Soon Enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.