Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko (51029 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Missmossy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eyah...so painful. Such a big loss.

3 Likes

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by TS2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
I wonder why people are condemning this IAmMissMarvel for speaking the truth.

Granted, it is painful to lose someone you love. I don't pray to.

But stop making it seem like she's shelling because she lost someone and cannot bother about speaking correct English.

Neither Jide Babs nor even her late mother spoke such horrendous English. Ah ah!

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Tedassie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I know they are grieving and all but her English is a mess.

RIP to Henrietta, God rest her soul.
Will Queen's English bring back the dead to life? #nuffsaid

By the way

Who English don epp sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP to her mother God truly Rest her soul. For those worried about her written English. When you write emotionally you lose your grammatical composure sometimes.

It doesn't mean she can't speak English though or write it...it just means she's experienced loss and will process it her way. I felt the marriage issue was a bit of to much information but that's the memory she has of her mother. People write sometimes for the masses to understand. Don't forget not everyone can dine and wine with the Queens of Sheba Not justifying it but let's not use something so tragic as her mothers death to hamper in the fact she could have done better ...we know she is mourning at least

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Antina(f): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
raphealolami:

Its not your fault, when its your turn speak phoneey. You hear!!!
Atoorley!!!
Her turn ke!!!
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Lucasbalo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Activa:

But the person who lost her mum couldn't even stay off social media for just 24 hrs.

IamMissMarvel mourned with her but used the opportunity to comment on her grammar. If not now, when?

We all can't be the same. Some people may have learnt a thing or two in this approach.
Agreed but we all are prone to mistake when we are mourning someone dear to us.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Samckid(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP Mrs Kosoko
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by IAMJojo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
goodforsomthing:
make her soul rest in peace

pls can you define 'Atoorley' for us?

back to my planing money making on Naijabet betting site
Bros i would like to learn frm u,pls do send me ur email or fone knw so we could talk beta mine is 08130193075 pls its important
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nathkem01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Death is inevitable........odun mi gan Buh ki ni a fe se...?Ecclesiastes 3:20 All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by TheAziz: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP mama
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Sebosede(f): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
her step mum
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by olagbemi118(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
I know they are grieving and all but her English is a mess.

RIP to Henrietta, God rest her soul.
you are one of the problems of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by goodforsomthing: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
IAMJojo:

Bros i would like to learn frm u,pls do send me ur email or fone knw so we could talk beta mine is 08130193075 pls its important

Email me at goodforsomthing@gmail.com
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by ojbaba95(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
R. I. P
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by IAMJojo(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just mailed u,thanks

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Musquareney(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
mods I think
Lordmykel:
Please get me bathroom slippers from dubai embarassed

modified*** are you kidding me Who changed this Topic?? I thought it was something about Dubai??
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
bidemi kosoko aka. korikoto

Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by IAMJojo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
goodforsomthing:

@d above i have sent u 2 mails bt yet to get a reply frm u,do reply me
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by kenoz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm
RIP
Re: Bidemi Kosoko's Tribute To Henrietta Kosoko by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2016
RIP may God forgive you your sin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) / DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.