Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (77404 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Duru009(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Help me monitor that yoruba man called Osinbajo....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Afrok(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
"Tell Lai to prepare more juicy LIES before i come back" undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by MalcoImX: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:

Thank you for coming forth with the name. But nobody said he is an "ordinary" grandpa. Being a Grandpa on its own alone is a great feat.
Your use of the word 'other grandpa', in the way you're suggesting is demeaning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
G
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by neonly: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin buhari kai
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Philinho(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
beware of osibande, ipod n avengers...... and dont allow anyone touch d herdsmen .....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Freiburger(m): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure the $ to ₦ exchange rate does not exceed ₦500 to a $ b4 I come back. enh?

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by malbro(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
zik4ever:
Op, looks like it's Alhaji Abba Kyari who is Chief of Staff to PMB. Probably briefing him as part of absence management.
Yeah your correct former governor of the default north born in kaduna in 1933....wait oooh embornai pop man....wat the hell is he still doing as chief of staff. ...I PITY NAIJA 83yrs chief of staff...na good man shaa

3 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by afolayangs(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mallam Musa, Kula ta shanu ". Wannan shi ne abin da ya gaya masa .
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Brilli5gist: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
The man is not the chief of staff but buhari uncle daura
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by frubben(m): 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure my cow are well feed Kachiko
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Pyno30: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinharold:
Please, what do you think PMB is telling this other Grandpa, (sorry, I don't know his name) when he PMB was just about boarding the flight to London. What PMB is saying appears to be really serious.

Guess...
Remember i didn't tell Osinbajo that i have fully handed over to him.

Watch him very closily.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Samzack(m): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Start looking por anoda kounfry por me 2 trafel 2...Kachikwo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Walahi Talahi, do not tell me about Fayose while I'm gone.

Ogbo, abi ogboran?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ajebuter(f): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari be like:

If I see you near my wife peren! walahi talahi, I swear you go know say at 73 there is no limit to what I can do to you!

Kajiko?

Tooo! yooowa! Sai anjuma..

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by atirolu(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pls ooo don't betray me takia of my wife oo
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by jrusky(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
attackgat:
"If I don't refun prom Landan, make shua Nnamdi Kanu stays in Kuje frison porever"

Men oh men you are a comedian. This is my joke of the day God bless you for making to laugh a little today. You are a star you just got it right.

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Sanchase: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm going for brain transplant too, are you sure the cow brain is in the cooler?

2 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by johnstar(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
undecided

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ideylaff: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
malbro:

Yeah your correct former governor of the default north born in kaduna in 1933....wait oooh embornai pop man....wat the hell is he still doing as chief of staff. ...I PITY NAIJA 83yrs chief of staff...na good man shaa

That's a different Abba Kyari. This Abba is the former MD/CEO of UBA. Lawyer by profession

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by sukkot: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
PMB : Why are you wearing ipad youf cap ? when i return make sure you dont wear this cap to come and welcome me '

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3809752_pmbandgrandpa_jpeg1f4ae68875f0428a19959d5c5724e85d

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by buzzybrain88(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
if u like ur life,run as I dey run so.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ideylaff: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abba Kyari worked for the law firm Fani-Kayode and Sowemimo for some time after his return to Nigeria.[4] From 1988 to 1990, he was Editor with the New Africa Holdings Limited Kaduna. In 1990 he served as Commissioner for Forestry and Animal Resources in Borno State. From 1990 to 1995, Kyari was Secretary to the Board of African International Bank Limited. Abba Kyari was Executive Director, Management Services, United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA) and was later appointed Managing Director and Chief Executive of the Bank. He was appointed a Director of Unilever Nigeria Plc. in 2002 and is a Director of Exxon Mobil Nigeria. He is a recipient of the Nigerian Honor Award of Officer of the Order of the Niger (O.O.N).

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by castrokins(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
You're My VP, I Don't Trust Osibande, Not The Igbos And Even Yorubas Especially That One Who's Looking At Us. Keep An Eye On Them. And By The Way, Move Aisha To Daura Incase Aso Rock Is Hit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make i dey go before the ear block patapata.Sit down for that chair until i return.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Watch prof Osunbade closely
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
You know I'm very sick and I lied to nigerians about it. ..whatever PDP says just tell my zombies to defend me.

Hehe
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Justicealh3(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
If my life was ended at UK, U shouldn't let Igbos take over president of F.R of Nigerian ever in they live.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Crixina(f): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
zik4ever:
Op, looks like it's Alhaji Abba Kyari who is Chief of Staff to PMB. Probably briefing him as part of absence management.
Chief of staff?

I thought chief of staff is supposed to be young, vibrant and smart.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by hokafor(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
If i dont survive it, make sure u do the needful
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Old, worn-out and recycled elders who don't want to vacate the seats meant for the youth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.