Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (77409 Views)

Cabal: Osinbajo Is Pmb’s Closest Confidante – Garba Shehu / Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by macaranta(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abba..ip I stay mowa than pibe days in landan ,tell pemi adeiba to cook up stories por my depence.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
kenkenn:
"Take care of my cows". That is what he is telling him.

I heard him clearly
Wicked man
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by paix(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
He could be telling him" PLEASE PUT EYE ON OSINBAJO, YOU KNOW I DON'T TRUST THESE YORUBAS"
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by abdulskulboy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
make sure my wife is safe from atiku and tinubu. kajii
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by NZAGHA(f): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make shua you inform me if NDA comes to aso rock. So that i will remain in uk gringrin

kashikwo....?cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
make sure you treat my cows vewi well and make sure osibanjo wear high heels before sitting on my chair and lest i porget dnt go near my wife aisha nd make sure zahra dnt go nd visit that boy korede bello kashiko?

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by makzeze: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
and Femi Adesina was like: continue, God is watching you in 3D.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Allee90: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
I know that every negative comment about PMB is from the Igbos the children of hate. And this is the reason why an average Northerner will NEVER vote for them. Shikenan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by castrokins(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm Rolling On The Floor....smiley

wins18:
hahahaha, I don laugh tire for the kind comments wey I dey see here.
no dull moment on nairaland
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by CXLVII: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dont give Nnamdi Kanu beans again. Give him only water till I return
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by esonuu(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Incase he fails to cum bak,he should ensure osibanjo doesnt use the military against his brothers(fulani herdsmen
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by nonjebose(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
" I just want to go and rest a bit, counting on you to watch for me,lol"
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by lastpage: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Old, worn-out and recycled elders who don't want to vacate the seats meant for the youth.

Dont blame these old and worn-out cow-phuckers!

We tried a so-called "Youth" for six years, ...with a PhD to boot and what did we get?

CLUE-LESS-NESS!

Just look at the way YOUTHS kill themselves over the same old men, for the same old men, .... just for a few crumbs of what actually belongs to them!
Who wants to hand-over power to such brainless retards?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by goodmike(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Tell the mumu soldiers I sent to NDA retrict cos am leaving and never stay close Aso Rock till Ramadan ends!
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by karpentar: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please make sure Tinubu doesn't succeed if I die in London!!!!!
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:
Make sure Osinbanjo is never allowed to meet Jagaban because such meeting can end my life in the UK and get the shortman devil in power.

If I die in UK....i will kill you too grin...Kashinko?
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaha Lwkmdh yeye You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by SirHenry105(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
johnstar:
undecided
perfect plan even me go join you do am...
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by SirHenry105(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Allee90:
I know that every negative comment about PMB is from the Igbos the children of hate. And this is the reason why an average Northerner will NEVER vote for them. Shikenan
just for laughs, no need to make this about ethnicity sir...

5 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by charlie001(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]I am not Yaradua, so am coming back alive
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nwapst(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari was saying - Let me warn you. I dont trust Osinbajo nor Tinubu! You are in charge. Make sure you dont take your eyes off these Igbos and Yorubas especially that one looking at us behind. LOL
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Davecafary(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
My prend fleaz make shuar dat booku I gif you well becoz dat is the criminal book of kwarupt leaders. I will call der names iffa com back alif. And make shuar Aisha and Zahra did not attend any farty or punction in the cantry...........meanwhile Aisha and Zahra dancing to KWAM1

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by jeffobodo: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Let me warn you I don't trust osibanjo and tinubu, you are in charge make sure you don't take your eyes if these igbos and yorubas, especially that one looking at us
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by fine22: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
thathe maynot come back alive
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by tunde1200(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin
irunooboo:
Make sure Nnamdi kanu is starved to death so other Ipo-Baboons can know I'm a no Nonsense general lipsrsealed
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
OlandoOwoo:
I am going for ear transplant, kajikwo. You will later go for sense transplant, kaji...?
kikiki lwkmd. bros easy o. i de express. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ripbubu: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Splinz:
Mallam, make sure you don't get an inch close to Aso Villa, that's if you love your life o. Shebi you hear wetin the government of NDA talked about bombing that place? Me, na London I dey run go so o. Bye
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ripbubu: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
You know I'm very sick and I lied to nigerians about it. ..whatever PDP says just tell my zombies to defend me.
cheesy grin

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by datopaper(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari: I don't trust anybody, understand! Even you

The man: yes sir, yes sir
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by ireneony(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
ripbubu:
cheesy grin
change indeed grin cheesy
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by Nwapst(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari is saying - Let me warn you, I dont trust Osinbajo nor Tinubu! you are in charge. Make sure you dont take your eyes off these Igbos and Yorubas especially that one looking at us by the side.
Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by obayaya(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3809752_pmbandgrandpa_jpeg1f4ae68875f0428a19959d5c5724e85d

Make sure say Osibanjo does not sit on my Chair..

See Adesina smiling like a houseboy whose boss is issuing instructions on how he'll be punished for stealing meat from the pot of soup

1 Like

Re: What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don piss for body. Nairaland can cure HIV

No dulling.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.