Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52890 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by oyetpel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Has anyone watch the Documentary "Weiner", about the disgraced Democratic former US congressman?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Greataausim(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who Donald Trump or Hilliary cliton Epp....?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by adellam16(f): 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
ikorodureporta:
#November8 is the day........Let the voting begin! Click 'LIKE' for your preferred candidate & 'SHARE' for additional support...
how dis come take consine us?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by abidex0z(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
They want to pokenose into everything on social media some don't even know anything about politics even in Nigeria not to talk of US .
right on...those people going for trump are nothing but walkers,after all trump dnt give shit abt blacks or Mexican so why going for a transparent lies..
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by blingxx(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!

i swear ...trump is gonna start ww3 if he wins ....the dude is nothing but another adulf hitler ,just look at his fake smile undecided
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by abidex0z(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adminisher:

Trump is the greatest LIAR of all. He says things as they seem to be not as they are and he criticises the same system he is a part of. He us a partner of Chinese companies yet he says they are stealing US jobs . He employs Mexicans yet says they are having negative trade deals with the US
God bless..tell em...
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ebenholer(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Donald 4 weytin... If I hear sey man with craze became US President.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by flexyceo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
HILLARY CLINTON all d way
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by MOFAZIT: 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
There is nothing Hilary can show for all the years she spent in office except big CHAOS. .. from Africa (Libya) to middle belt (Syria ) and far East. Nothing to show...

FOR THE LOVE OF THE WORLD. ...
LET ALL PRAY FOR TRUMP TO WIN....

LET THE WORLD BE GREAT AGAIN. .

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sweetrolly(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRUMP ALL THE WAY TRUMP ALL THE WAY TRUMP ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by restored2016(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
No matter what you say thrump can never better than hillary full stop.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by anyicash(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump we know
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by BomboyOnline: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Early voter here. I voted for Clinton.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Saintremmy8(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Let's go there D: Trump

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Afonjas: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump was leading

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Godiloveu(f): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
BAILMONEY:
IMAM LUCASBALO YOU SHOULD SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE TO AMERICANS CUZ WE NIGERIANS ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE.
yes will won't , but our opinions goes a long way. through a forum like dis. Nairaland no b moi-moi o
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by JUHABACH: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
kabukabu:
Here are the simple facts for Nigerians back home.
Trump is for
*lower taxes on business to encourage business growth and expansion
*Deportation of illegal immigrants who have committed crimes
*Restrict American involvement in all countries, withdraw from NATIONAL and increase ties with Russia and China.
*Increase American spending on infrastructure at home and reduce dependence on foreign goods and oil.

Hillary is for
*Gun control increases which is against law abiding citizens
*More and higher taxes on middle and high class including business owners
*Abortion
*Same gender marriage
*No deportation of illegal immigrants

Most Nigerians are conservative and would never vote for someone like Hillary.
Most Nigerians however are simply not well versed enough to notice the stark differences between Democrat and Republican policies
If you are a Nigerian supporting Hillary in the US.
you are probably under 25 yrs old and know nothing about politics and you probably never grew up in Nigeria.

read and learn

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/19/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-trump-clinton
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Afonjas: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Now Ill-larry is leading
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by JUHABACH: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:

I feel like running away from nairaland when I evaluate the reasoning I get here and compare with interactions at better fora. I clearly stated just one of the hundreds of structures owned by the Trump empire. I didnt even mention the worth of his Boeing and Helicopter. Its a shame that I am even explaining this. One of his Towers is worth $1.5 billion, read billion and his stake is $450m. You said he is worth $100m and I said, his stake on just one of the building is worth $450m. And you go beserk, whats the worth of his plane, his helicopter, his Ranches at Scotland. Na wa o. Make una take am easy with ignorance.

bruh, trump has a lot of assets but huge debts. the worth of his buildings isnt an avcurate depiction of his true wealth.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/self-financing-campaign-all-the-way-would-have-been-a-stretch-for-trump-1463341722

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/19/third-presidential-debate-fact-check-trump-clinton
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by hajhud: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
justice2016:
i go for Trump. Trump says things as they are and undiplomatic .. exciting unusual president
ok, by saying he hates blacks ko. continue.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by lakesidepapa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
BomboyOnline:
Early voter here. I voted for Clinton.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by fabre4: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Thank you buddy, a lot of those guys shouting Tramp doesn't know a diddly square about American politics or the way things work here. The funny part is that the racist Tramp don't even care for people who look like them. They are just gobbling out bunch craps.

what has Hillary Clinton done for Nigeria? nothing did Obama ever visit Nigeria?

Highest Donald trump can do is to deport Nigerians and that is a welcome development as their will be no more safe haven for looters and we will also start thinking of how to develop our Nigeria to be like America but with Hillary Nigeria is just another Syria or Libya or Iraq in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by pansophist(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
This election is a classical case of selecting the lesser of two evils.

That trump could reach this far with all his shortcomings is an indication that Americans prefer another candidate compare to Hilary. And that Bernie didn't make it is even a more stronger indication that this election is rigged. If Hilary's opponent is not trump, Hilary will have no chance in hell to win this election.

I believe that the last true American president was JKF, consequent potus are merely actors, sophist, political prostitutes and professional demagogues playing the script. Don't stress it out, Hilary is the new American president, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by fabre4: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
hajhud:
ok, by saying he hates blacks ko. continue.

pls provide a link where he said it

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Your knowledge about American politics is worrisome. Trump will make history tomorrow, like it or not. I always see you and some few others as dodgy fellas with hidden admiration for Trump
Lucasbalo:
Thank you buddy, a lot of those guys shouting Tramp doesn't know a diddly square about American politics or the way things work here. The funny part is that the racist Tramp don't even care for people who look like them. They are just gobbling out bunch craps.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kinibigdeal(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hilary is just not competent
pansophist:

That trump could reach this far with all his shortcomings is an indication that Americans prefer another candidate compare to Hilary. And that Bernie didn't make it is even a more stronger indication that this election is rigged. If Hilary's opponent is not trump, Hilary will have no chance in hell to win this election.

I believe that the last true American president was JKF, consequent potus are merely actors, sophist, political prostitutes and professional demagogues playing the script. Don't stress it out, Hilary is the new American president, as simple as that.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kinibigdeal(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hilary is a scammer
pansophist:

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by treebuds: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo I still can't seem to understand the obsession of africans with Trump.They know so little about that fraud.

I guess you guys might want to google ”Here is my african American" undecided
Trump to me is not a kind of Obama or Clinton politicians. Clinton knows how to deal with Sanders, email deleting to cover up vital information. Use of media and other retjorics to divert mind of people from truth. Trump to me knows their tricks and has been crying foul. How will you compare Trump with Clinton in terms of who lies. What are your parameters for checking the truth. Trump should have seen the lapses over many years of Clinton services to USA government. How his husband maneuvers the independent enquiry on Lewinsky case . How the department of justice was bought over during the over 30 mins discussion inside the plane. How FBI due to hashtag laws wanted to keep pending the investigation on Clinton email.
So the American people knows that clinton continuous service to us government will only result to what has been existing
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by seye4nii(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Am sure those foks in nija that want Trumps to win just like that guy to win and deport all there undocumented friends in America back to Nija jealousies dey worry u ooo just my view no offence
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by kabukabu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
JUHABACH:

bruh, trump has a lot of assets but huge debts. the worth of his buildings isnt an avcurate depiction of his true wealth.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/self-financing-campaign-all-the-way-would-have-been-a-stretch-for-trump-1463341722

Sure he has debt and what does that have to do about the economic future of America?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Tripleclick(m): 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:

bla bla bla we know the real reason you guys support him is because you hate Muslims.Anyway,you guys always loose at the end grin
rubbish.... d same hillary that destoryed Libya , a musilim country? yu sure yu gt sense?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by greenermodels: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
why should anybody vote for Hilary after what they did in Iraq, Libya and Syria and still plans to do?this people forced buhari down our throats and even deployed soldiers in Ghana during our last general election, the world would be safer with Donald trump and his plans to make peace with theRussians and Chinese.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Robert Mugabe On Hunger Strike; Refuses To Eat For 2 Days; Vows To Die / Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.